Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW FORUM RULE: This forum is no longer neutral

+6
Floridatexan
Sal
nadalfan
knothead
TEOTWAWKI
boards of FL
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Each of you are now only allowed to create one thread per day. I will release this constraint if you PM me and offer to pay me a sum of money.

Also, I am going to apply constraints such that your username will only have access to one forum section. So you will have to decide between Politics and General Discussion, but not both. Well...unless of course you PM and offer to pay me a sum of money for that service as well.

Even though I don't create all of the content here and all I really did was sign on to an already existing infrastructure - I feel that many of you have been very clear in the idea that you do not support the concept of a neutral internet or a free exchange of ideas. Some of you clearly post here more than others. Have a look at the front page. PACEDOG...coughNetflixcough...has created almost half of all front page activity. Even though I didn't create any of that content and even though it essentially costs me nothing to simply allow this to continue, I nevertheless want to extort you.

So there you have it. Enjoy!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I'll go quietly....I would never pay to post here.....I wasted enough time in this mad house.

Good luck with your nut neutrality.

BOF, you don't hang around enough to moderate the forum in that manner. Good luck though. LOL

Until TEo came back I was the only voice opposing the lunacy of liberalism

boards of FL

boards of FL

Our forum republicans have an uncanny ability of missing the point. It's almost breathtaking.

knothead

knothead

boards of FL wrote:Our forum republicans have an uncanny ability of missing the point.  It's almost breathtaking.

Duh! Anyone home? Obviously not!!!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:Our forum republicans have an uncanny ability of missing the point.  It's almost breathtaking.
Oh so this is you trying to copy daddy seaoat in producing nebulous, obscure and ambiguous posts. In order to feel more intellectually adept....I don't give a frick about net neutrality and the push to control/censor us like the Chinese do. This means I have made no effort to understand much about it...If it's your hole then dig it......

Oh we understand but there will be rebellion if followed through

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You will always be the guy with his butt in another guys face when I think of you Boards.....

Lol I would ask why but it might be TMI

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Oh so this is you trying to copy daddy seaoat in producing nebulous, obscure and ambiguous posts. In order to feel more intellectually adept....I don't give a frick about net neutrality and the push to control/censor us like the Chinese do. This means I have made no effort to understand much about it...If it's your hole then dig it......

That isn't what net neutrality is.  That is the exact opposite of what net neutrality is.  Good god you're stupid.

You idiots have fun now.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That isn't what net neutrality is.  That is the exact opposite of what net neutrality is.  Good god you're stupid.

You idiots have fun now.
No idiot I contrasted the two things...sorry your comprehension sucks so bad...I will break it into small pieces for you next time.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You idiots have fun now.
No idiot I contrasted the two things...sorry your comprehension sucks so bad...I will break it into small pieces for you next time.

The internet has always been neutral. If you like the internet the way that it always has been, then you like net neutrality.

If you want monopoly ISPs to have the power to begin extorting everyone merely so that everything continues to function as it always has, well then by all means speak out against net neutrality.

This isn't rocket science.

It's your product... good luck with that model.

knothead

knothead

Boards, it's like talking to a rock . . . . can't process information contrary to their pundits narrative. Give it up!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes and I will speak out against freedom and for the NSA and smart TVs that send our naked images and private conversations to some nebulous entity to file ...

I am a freedom guy..okay...you want to smoke your carpet I say have at it...you want to raise and eat cats ..go for it...FREEDOM !

nadalfan

knothead wrote:Boards, it's like talking to a rock . . . . can't process information contrary to their pundits narrative. Give it up!

LOL, it's sort of entertaining though

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I console myself with the knowledge I was never so grossly foolish as to even consider voting for a man  so unqualified and untested as Obama simply because I felt some white public guilt over racism. My children would want me to think rather than go along with the brainless emotional mob that swept him in twice ...you will all pay and you should for those colossal blunders.

knothead

knothead

nadalfan wrote:
knothead wrote:Boards, it's like talking to a rock . . . . can't process information contrary to their pundits narrative. Give it up!

LOL, it's sort of entertaining though

Agreed!!! Smile Smile

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I hear the dying gasps of liberals realizing they are fools....mock away, you expose yourselves.

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I hear the dying gasps of liberals realizing they are fools....mock away, you expose yourselves.

You can be very smart to become so silly at times . . . please!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes yes I know...there will always be room at the libertarian table for those that repent and turn away from the two party monopoly and it's grand deception...

NEW FORUM RULE:  This forum is no longer neutral Th?&id=HN.607993131241377372&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Thus comes the beginning of the end.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmuZsSsyQ-M

Smile

Sal

Sal

Good gawd ....

.... wingnutz here are not only astonishingly dense ....

.... they also possess no sense of humor and are incapable of recognizing satire.

I don't know how they get out of bed without falling flat on their faces.

Wow ....

.... just wow.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I console myself with the knowledge I was never so grossly foolish as to even consider voting for a man  so unqualified and untested as Obama simply because I felt some white public guilt over racism. My children would want me to think rather than go along with the brainless emotional mob that swept him in twice ...you will all pay and you should for those colossal blunders.

Unless you voted third party (a wasted vote IMHO), the alternatives in 2008 and 2012 were...unimaginable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum