Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Butchmeup

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Butchmeup - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 2:03 pm

2seaoat

You did not understand the concept of an affirmative defense then....and now, and I have never said President Obama does not succumb to the influences of the scardy cats, heck he is bombing. You have your panties in a wad about the Muslims, the brown southern invasion, and people breaking into your home to take your gym shoes, and you get upset that I call your hero bucthmeup........it is all pretty clear to me.

27Butchmeup - Page 2 Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 2:22 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:You did not understand the concept of an affirmative defense then....and now, and I have never said President Obama does not succumb to the influences of the scardy cats, heck he is bombing.   You have your panties in a wad about the Muslims, the brown southern invasion, and people breaking into your home to take your gym shoes, and you get upset that I call your hero bucthmeup........it is all pretty clear to me.

Correction. I get upset when you call my hero butchmeup. When you call him bucthmeup I thought you were talking about somebody with buck teeth. lol

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum