Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat is butchmeup

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seaoat is butchmeup Empty Seaoat is butchmeup 10/8/2014, 4:33 pm

Yep

2Seaoat is butchmeup Empty Re: Seaoat is butchmeup 10/8/2014, 6:31 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Seaoat and Sal are the two toughest people around. They could defeat those silly isis panty weights all by theirselves.

3Seaoat is butchmeup Empty Re: Seaoat is butchmeup 10/8/2014, 6:43 pm

2seaoat

I must say not being scared of things which have low probabilities is usually the sign of intelligence, not toughness......but around here with all the chicken littles who carry guns and are frightened putting dressers on hotel room doors, and thinking Butchmeup is a tough guy, and the Muslims and Mexicans are going to get us......well I guess that is not hard status to achieve. I have real things which are scary.....not some Lindsey Graham macho fantasy of how American power can be indiscriminately applied to every worldwide problem. Damn, we each die once, but a coward dies a thousand deaths. Some folks around here need to grow a pair, or engage their brain.

4Seaoat is butchmeup Empty Re: Seaoat is butchmeup 10/8/2014, 6:47 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is Seaoat...

Seaoat is butchmeup Manufacture_men1

lol

5Seaoat is butchmeup Empty Re: Seaoat is butchmeup 10/8/2014, 7:33 pm

2seaoat

No, that is how Butchmeups think. Brave Americans do not need to be beefed up to not be scared and live their lives without dressers in front of doors or carrying guns. It is a simple concept not easily understood by those who want to act tough. Some people just never worry about acting tough, they have nothing to compensate for or hide from. Fortunately, that is most of America. How folks in South Carolina vote for Butchmeup is hard to understand, but then again they voted for goober.

6Seaoat is butchmeup Empty Re: Seaoat is butchmeup 10/8/2014, 8:30 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just pushed my dresser in front of the door.  The little brown bags of garbage are coming to get me and they wanna kick sand in my face.

Seaoat is butchmeup 98lbWeakling

7Seaoat is butchmeup Empty Re: Seaoat is butchmeup 10/8/2014, 8:38 pm

2seaoat

I have had sand kicked in my face, but my granddaugher was bad bad leroy brown.....the baddest man in the whole damn town.........chit happens. Lindsey Graham we are all going to die stuff just controls the sheep. There are serious threats. We have competent leadership to address the same. We are not all going to die from ISIS.......how hysterical can a grown man become. Sand gets kicked in your face, it rains on your wedding day, and you die the day after winning the lottery........life goes on with known probabilities......we do not need to create boogey men.

8Seaoat is butchmeup Empty Re: Seaoat is butchmeup 10/8/2014, 8:43 pm

Seaoat you don't care about what happens because you pretty much have run your course.

9Seaoat is butchmeup Empty Re: Seaoat is butchmeup 10/8/2014, 9:16 pm

2seaoat

Seaoat you don't care about what happens because you pretty much have run your course.

Wisdom is gained by life experiences. I was gung ho President Bush and the invasion of Iraq. I watched Powell talk to the UN and I bought it hook line and sinker. I see what this error has done to America. Giving tax breaks to the 1% as they stole this country and flushing five trillion down the toilet on a war where ENOUGH cannot even be defined at the git go. This country needs to stand down. We need to retract and plan our strategies for the next war, not the last war. Lindsey Graham is a sick individual who is invited week after week to Sunday talk shows.....who makes that decision, and how can the American public awaken from their slumber.

10Seaoat is butchmeup Empty Re: Seaoat is butchmeup 10/8/2014, 9:35 pm

You are part of the 1%

11Seaoat is butchmeup Empty Re: Seaoat is butchmeup 10/8/2014, 9:36 pm

Obama is too

12Seaoat is butchmeup Empty Re: Seaoat is butchmeup 10/8/2014, 9:40 pm

2seaoat

You are part of the 1%

Nope, my turbo tax never had me higher than a 3%, now in semi retirement I am probably a 30%.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum