Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Butchmeup

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Butchmeup Empty Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 6:52 am

Has anyone got a freakin' clue of what Seaoat means when he mutters nonsense like this? Is it the meds? Has to be....I mean how nonsensical can someone be if they are making up insults like "butchmeup" to denigrate someone they don't like? What would be the origins of this "butchmeup"? At least when I refer to Obama as the COWH, it makes sense.

2Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 7:14 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote: What would be the origins of this "butchmeup"?  

It originated with a political writer at Esquire Magazine named Charles Pierce who refers to Graham as Huckleberry J. Butchmeup.

3Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 7:20 am

It sounds like the imaginary friend of some five year old.

4Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 9:39 am

2seaoat

He sounds a little like both of you......butchmeup disciples. Bomb bomb bomb Iran......or everybody......cuz my mentor taught me well how to be a Dixiecrat shill. Every Sunday we get to listen to Butchmeup tell us how soft we have become and how tough we need to become.......Romney and butchmeup for president in 2016. What a sad state America has become when these tough guys are elected to office.........

5Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 9:45 am

2seaoat wrote:He sounds a little like both of you......butchmeup disciples. Bomb bomb bomb Iran......or everybody......cuz my mentor taught me well how to be a Dixiecrat shill. Every Sunday we get to listen to Butchmeup tell us how soft we have become and how tough we need to become.......Romney and butchmeup for president in 2016. What a sad state America has become when these tough guys are elected to office.........

This from the same guy that deems obama's explosive foreign policy a STUNNING SUCCESS... lol.

6Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 9:50 am

2seaoat

Chaos among the nation states which threaten Israel......stunning success. Of course for checker players can I have a big duh.

7Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 9:54 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:He sounds a little like both of you......butchmeup disciples.   Bomb bomb bomb Iran

Where have you ever heard Panetta or Al Franken or the forum poster called Bob advocate bombing Iran?

And beyond that,  are you not even aware that the sunni Islamic State (Isis/Isil whatever) is an enemy to shia Iran?
I thought you were the one who is the historical expert on all this.

8Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 10:07 am

2seaoat

Checker players abound........butchmeups and their anthem

9Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 10:36 am

gatorfan

Th Dude wrote:
2seaoat wrote:He sounds a little like both of you......butchmeup disciples.   Bomb bomb bomb Iran......or everybody......cuz my mentor taught me well how to be a Dixiecrat shill.  Every Sunday we get to listen to Butchmeup tell us how soft we have become and how tough we need to become.......Romney and butchmeup for president in 2016.   What a sad state America has become when these tough guys are elected to office.........

This from the same guy that deems obama's explosive foreign policy a STUNNING SUCCESS... lol.

Yes 2SO has shown (repeatedly) an incredible ability to ignore the current administrations multiple acts of war not the least of which was the illegal bombing of Libya resulting in total chaos there. When someone points out the shrill war cries of this administration 2SO runs away from the thread like a wounded rabbit. Just like Sal.

It's just so much fun watching those hypocrites in action!

10Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 11:08 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Checker players abound........butchmeups and their anthem

Okay I stand corrected. I see Leon Panetta in the audience cheering him. lol

11Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 11:17 am

2seaoat

Yes 2SO has shown (repeatedly) an incredible ability to ignore the current administrations multiple acts of war not the least of which was the illegal bombing of Libya resulting in total chaos there. When someone points out the shrill war cries of this administration 2SO runs away from the thread like a wounded rabbit. Just like Sal.

Nothing hypocritical about finding chaos a legitimate foreign policy goal. Why pretend.......we have upended the nation states which surround Israel and they are happy as a pig in chit. Acts of war.......hissy fits abound.....by golly we broke all kinds of rules going in getting Bin Laden......boohooo......heck even butchmeup liked that one and restrained his hissy fit......so now when we are kicking asz we need to apologize for success....splendid logic.

12Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 11:27 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just went back and looked at the posts. Seaoat has now used the word "butchmeup" 18 times. lol

13Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 11:38 am

2seaoat

I just went back and looked at the posts. Seaoat has now used the word "butchmeup" 18 times. lol

Butchmeup, Strom's Dixiecrat successor is the spokesman for the modern Republican party which has been hijacked by the likes of Lindsey Graham and you think as a life time REAL Republican I am going to accept Lindsey Graham as a spokesman for the party of Abe, Teddy, and Ike........you and the other scardy cats keep having your hissy fits about muslims.....some of us are more concerned about main street business and a robust economy, rather than whoring for the MIC and other special interests which have stole this country.

14Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 11:40 am

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:Yes 2SO has shown (repeatedly) an incredible ability to ignore the current administrations multiple acts of war not the least of which was the illegal bombing of Libya resulting in total chaos there. When someone points out the shrill war cries of this administration 2SO runs away from the thread like a wounded rabbit. Just like Sal.

Nothing hypocritical about finding chaos a legitimate foreign policy goal.  Why pretend.......we have upended the nation states which surround Israel and they are happy as a pig in chit.  Acts of war.......hissy fits abound.....by golly we broke all kinds of rules going in  getting Bin Laden......boohooo......heck even butchmeup liked that one and restrained his hissy fit......so now when we are kicking asz we need to apologize for success....splendid logic.

Apparently you haven't been keeping up with the REAL news - like for the last 3 years......

"The Syrian regime commits war crimes with impunity, creating a refugee crisis not seen since the Second World War.

In a spasm of aggression thought a relic of the Cold War, Russia swallows up Crimea and destabilizes eastern Ukraine.

The Arab Spring devolves into an endless winter of sectarian violence.

Whatever gains U.S. forces made in establishing liberal and humane governments in Afghanistan and Iraq have completely unraveled: security is worse than ever and the one tiny island of pro-American sentiment faces extinction, as Kurdish towns fall to a new strain of virulent jihad.

The forces of radical Islamic extremism—supposedly “decimated” a few years ago—are resurgent and threatening governments across the globe."

Read more at http://observer.com/2014/08/barack-obamas-toothless-and-feckless-foreign-policy/#ixzz3FZVSkzCA

15Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 11:56 am

2seaoat

Children. Go to the 1967 and 1973 middle east wars. One was a total preemptive success by Israel, and one almost resulted in the annihilation of Israel which ultimately won with massive air lifts from the US. In the first two days Israel lost half their tanks as the Egyptians crossed the Suez and had the air protection of SAM missles to protect their troops. At the same time the Syrians completely defeated the Israeli tank divisions on the Golan Heights and had a clear path to cross the Jordan and split Israel in half, but they froze. We sent replacement tanks, the Israelis made an amazing attack at the middle of the Egyptians(a tactical move which has high risk as evidenced by Lee's decision to charge the middle at Gettysburg) and were able to put a bridge across the suez which allowed their tanks to take out the Sams and utilize their air superiority to take the day. The Russians were planning land invasions and we were on the brink of Nuclear war. Israel barely prevailed and lost 10k.

Today the overwhelming superiority of numbers of the Iranians, Iraq, Syrian, and Egyptian pre American intervention in the region would make a conventional ground attack against Israel highly successful with completely unacceptable losses to Israel. However, the nation states which threatened Israel are in chaos. There are no tank divisions which threaten. There is no credible air threat. There is no fear of a cornered Israel using tactical nuclear weapons and the genie remains in the bottle. Do you really think that the last 12 years have been by accident. I have some swampland to sell you. We are in no hurry to eliminate the ISIS threat, and when ISIS turns on Israel.........which does it not strike some as ironic that this fantasy about this being a religious operation that they would not attack the infidels in Israel, but would rather be consolidating power in a more traditional geopolitical manner. Children.

16Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 12:03 pm

2seaoat

In a spasm of aggression thought a relic of the Cold War, Russia swallows up Crimea and destabilizes eastern Ukraine.
Children. Under the Kennan doctrine which has been in effect continually since Truman our defined zones of influence have never considered the Russian naval interests in Crimea to be our concern. Yet, at NO time did we ever contemplate that the puppet Russian regimes in Ukraine would be overthrown and still be standing seeking closer ties to the west and specifically seeking to join Nato. What your lack of understanding in foreign relations indicates is that you consider the conflict in Ukraine to be a loss for America. Take a week and read and learn....and then come back and comment. Children.

17Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 12:16 pm

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:In a spasm of aggression thought a relic of the Cold War, Russia swallows up Crimea and destabilizes eastern Ukraine.
Children.  Under the Kennan doctrine which has been in effect continually since Truman our defined zones of influence have never considered the Russian naval interests in Crimea to be our concern.  Yet, at NO time did we ever contemplate that the puppet Russian regimes in Ukraine would be overthrown and still be standing seeking closer ties to the west and specifically seeking to join Nato.   What your lack of understanding in foreign relations indicates is that you consider the conflict in Ukraine to be a loss for America.   Take a week and read and learn....and then come back and comment. Children.

Your dementia is becoming more apparent every time you post. I'll bet your family is devastated.

Your misconceptions on containment and the Kennan Doctrine are quite amusing.

Apparently you need to read up on Paul Nitze and NSC68 for a few months.
Not that you won't ignore the facts you will discover if you are able to understand them.

Run rabbit run....

18Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 12:26 pm

2seaoat

If you think we are losing in the Ukraine, and you think I need to read, and you think I do not understand the Kennan doctrine, perhaps it is not I who has a dementia problem. Children.

19Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 1:40 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"ISIL is a terrorist organization, pure and simple....it has no vision other than the slaughter of all who stand in its way....These terrorists are unique in their brutality. They execute captured prisoners. They kill children. They enslave, rape and force women into marriage."

I have to agree with Seaoat. It's really pathetic for butchmeup to be so scared that he blurts out childish scaredy cat stuff like that. Thank God President Obama isn't the cowardly scaredy cat saying that stuff.

20Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 1:42 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute, I forgot. That was not the scared kid butchmeup saying that.
It was the older and wiser President Obama who lifelong republicans like Seaoat and Sal thought wasn't a scaredy cat. lol

21Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 1:45 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"ISIL is a terrorist organization, pure and simple....it has no vision other than the slaughter of all who stand in its way....These terrorists are unique in their brutality.They execute captured prisoners. They kill children. They enslave, rape and force women into marriage."

Wait a minute.  Is President Obama just another ignorant young child like me who hasn't studied history and gets all his info from tv infobabes?  Doesn't he know the Kurds are a whole lot worse butchers than this Isis outfit?  lol

22Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 1:48 pm

2seaoat

President Obama is withdrawing. It will be messy. This December we will hear the chicken littles screeching in concert about leaving Stan......looking at the car being extracted from the ditch.....worried about the scratch on the crumpled fender as we extract and withdraw. Bob will tell scary stories about bad Muslim people speaking Islam and hurting children. Butchmeup will talk about a surge and sending more troops. Seaoat will say.....see ya!

23Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 1:51 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We quote Obama saying Isis is "unique in it's brutality", and it's though Seaoat just blocks that out of his mind and keeps on rambling about how Obama is the only one who aint a scaredy cat. lol

24Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 1:53 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's like deja vu all over again.  No matter what we said in page after page of reply posts to Seaoat,  he was still convinced the court found Zimmerman guilty of manslaughter.  And only he knew that because he was the ONLY one who was expert on the law. lol

25Butchmeup Empty Re: Butchmeup 10/8/2014, 2:01 pm

gatorfan

Bob wrote:It's like deja vu all over again.  No matter what we said in page after page of reply posts to Seaoat,  he was still convinced the court found Zimmerman guilty of manslaughter.  lol

Well it's that pesky dementia thingy he tries to ignore, just like this in one of my responses to him in this thread. As expected.

"Apparently you need to read up on Paul Nitze and NSC68 for a few months.
Not that you won't ignore the facts you will discover if you are able to understand them."

I highlighted the part that he executed in his usual demented but efficient fashion. As I've stated before in another thread 2SO is a legend in his own closed mind. He probably thinks the Blue Yahoos current record of 41 losses and 29 wins is a winning season because they won SOME of the games. Children indeed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum