Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Anti-Butchmeup candidate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Anti-Butchmeup candidate Empty The Anti-Butchmeup candidate 11/21/2015, 1:40 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2The Anti-Butchmeup candidate Empty Re: The Anti-Butchmeup candidate 11/21/2015, 2:58 pm

If seagoat supports any candidate other than rand or bernie it's because he's scared. He needs an enormous central govt and military adventurism to feeeel secure.

3The Anti-Butchmeup candidate Empty Re: The Anti-Butchmeup candidate 11/21/2015, 3:13 pm

2seaoat

I think Bernie, and Rand have the terrorist war down pat. However, Hillary Clinton is a Neocon. She can act like she is not, but the MIC and Wall Street pay her way. However, it is the totality of a candidate which must be weighed. I honestly do not agree with everything Kasich has said and done, but he has been most successful in cutting the military budget and turning a state around. He has experience and has a proven track record. Bernie and Rand would be better in independent campaigns. Bernie will not do it, and Rand has learned of the futility of his father......both will not win. That leaves me with Hillary and Kasich. Hillary is my last choice, and I can only hope traditional Republicans will return to the primary polls. I will be voting for Kasich in the Republican primary in Illinois. If he does not win, I will probably for the first time in my life vote for a democrat candidate for President.....that is how bad it has gotten in the Republican Party.

4The Anti-Butchmeup candidate Empty Re: The Anti-Butchmeup candidate 11/21/2015, 6:20 pm

Lol... NO one with any idea what goes on in this country could vote for hillary. It doesn't matter how you rationalize or frame it. She has earned no and deserves no further elected position in public office. I'm amazed how much dems can ignore.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum