Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat the bombs are flying lol you were wrong again hahaha

+3
dumpcare
knothead
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

No emergency... no special session... no approval... means no attack. That's the circumstance... is it not.

knothead wrote:
Th Dude wrote:
knothead wrote:
Th Dude wrote:There is no imminent... much less immediate threat to us coming from any of the countries obama has bombed.

Without congressional approval therefore there should be no attack by our military on a sovereign nation.  Amiright?

STUNNING SUCCESS..!!

I know your sarcasm is directed at Mr. Oats but with non stop criticism of Obama becoming the norm his actions seem to be legally questionable but the Congress is as quiet as a mouse peeing on cotton, on vacation in fact, where are they?

They didn't approve a military attack on a sovereign nation... therefore without an imminent threat... the answer is no.

I completely agree . . . an imminent threat requires no congressional approval and falls within the realm of the CIC's obligation and authority, this is not an imminent threat but a rather long term engagement involving attacking a sovereign nation.  Like I said it is Congress who has abdicated its obligation to debate and either approve or deny authorization . . .  

Seaoat the bombs are flying lol you were wrong again hahaha - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFK9gg90evD3qHXAa_Jzn5rmu9fAUEgy3rKaFufQOwsx1dwYXpag

Then it was a UN problem and not ours... In case you weren't informed the war in Iraq was declared over in 2011 which means we're not at war with them and we're not at war with Syria either.

Your Nobel War Criminal Of Peace And Warmongering simply took it upon himself to bridge the gap with more mutilated innocent bodies in a place we had no business in and defied not only Congress but the American citizens they represent.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbvTiMMlkNg

Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 9/23/2014, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:CNN reported today, Obama is bombing under the 2001 congressional approval.

Most say that authorization does not apply.  The point I make stands . . . . they all bloviate that the power of war resides with Congress, instead, they all slinked out of town and went on vacation thus abdicating to a degree their most serious obligation to take a stand on the most serious of matters our nation faces.
Both sides have their own political fears to not taking a position but the fact remains they are the feckless, dimwits, politicians who want to condemn when things go badly but jump in front of the cameras when things go well.  Knowing Obama's enemies in Congress I would guess they even hope it is a wholesale failure so they can condemn and criticize while they did not have the balls to take a position . . . . that would require leadership!  

Of course they high-tailed it out of town.....politicians number one concern is about getting re-elected, number two is getting rich, number three is perks, number four more money, and way down the line is their voting pool.......and the bottom reason is our country.

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:CNN reported today, Obama is bombing under the 2001 congressional approval.

Most say that authorization does not apply.  The point I make stands . . . . they all bloviate that the power of war resides with Congress, instead, they all slinked out of town and went on vacation thus abdicating to a degree their most serious obligation to take a stand on the most serious of matters our nation faces.
Both sides have their own political fears to not taking a position but the fact remains they are the feckless, dimwits, politicians who want to condemn when things go badly but jump in front of the cameras when things go well.  Knowing Obama's enemies in Congress I would guess they even hope it is a wholesale failure so they can condemn and criticize while they did not have the balls to take a position . . . . that would require leadership!  

Of course they high-tailed it out of town.....politicians number one concern is about getting re-elected, number two is getting rich, number three is perks, number four more money, and way down the line is their voting pool.......and the bottom reason is our country.

Thank you . . . . they have abdicated their responsibility to the country and will sit back and wait . . . . whatever the outcome they will jump on that bandwagon!

Sal

Sal

There are lots of reasons to think that this is a bad decision.

That it is illegal is one of the weaker ones.

It would simply be too large a strain on liberal sensibilities to place the responsibility upon the person giving the orders.

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:

Thank you . . . . they have abdicated their responsibility to the country and will sit back and wait . . . . whatever the outcome they will jump on that bandwagon!

Seaoat the bombs are flying lol you were wrong again hahaha - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOLNKFDwhXl9zXi0rrhWPmseiSvocCD8xbO1aUm4wpLuNGCDb0

I see... Now you're saying that we have a rogue president in the White House who can conduct illegal wars on sovereign nations who we're at peace with any time he wants.

WTH! Let's just nuke Mecca and Bagdad.

So much for checks and balances.

*****EVIL CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbvTiMMlkNg

Evil or Very Mad

Sal wrote:The border between Iraq and Syria has dissolved.

Syria is a failed state at this point, and ISIS is a non-state actor in the region.

I'm not sure whose sovereignty we're violating.

Assad is still alive-failed or not. He's only leaving in a body bag. And yes, we are violating the sovereignty of Syria. The same as in Pakistan when Bin Laden was killed, but I know the old Dem rule: Do as I say and not as I do.

knothead

knothead

Th Dude wrote:It would simply be too large a strain on liberal sensibilities to place the responsibility upon the person giving the orders.

Just as it would be an impossible strain on your own ability to acknowledge the responsibility(s) of GOP members who hightailed it out of town while keeping their head down and hoping for the best during the mid terms . . . now that is a hoot!

Markle

Markle

Semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama refused to put it before congress because he does not want to make matters worse for the Democrats running.

He'll wait for the lame duck session before bringing anything to congress.

Don't you know he cries himself to sleep each night knowing that he should have listened to President George Bush and all his other advisors and kept a decent number of troops in Iraq and none of this would have happened. Now he's have to try to clean up his own mess and simply looks like he is running in circles...which he is.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Th Dude wrote:
knothead wrote:
Th Dude wrote:There is no imminent... much less immediate threat to us coming from any of the countries obama has bombed.

Without congressional approval therefore there should be no attack by our military on a sovereign nation.  Amiright?

STUNNING SUCCESS..!!

I know your sarcasm is directed at Mr. Oats but with non stop criticism of Obama becoming the norm his actions seem to be legally questionable but the Congress is as quiet as a mouse peeing on cotton, on vacation in fact, where are they?

They didn't approve a military attack on a sovereign nation... therefore without an imminent threat... the answer is no.

I disagree. I believe, according to the AQN EX Ord, all it takes is Presidential approval to conduct offensive strikes in Syria. AQN EX ORD.....enables the US to cut through all the red tape and BS required to enter a country in search of terrorist specifically Al Queda, probably why Al Queda was mentioned in the strikes carried out.

I do not have any criticism of Obama's action other than advanced warnings given.

There will always be a compelling reason... everytime. The constitution is very clear as to sustained military campaigns.

Regs like those are meant to muddy the legalistic waters. This misses the constitutional requirements by a mile.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Maybe.....maybe not.  The order states we can execute offensive strikes. It did not state air-strikes one way or another..

I feel torn and very unhappy

A part of me feels manipulated. The whole WW3 scene is falling into place just a little bit to clearly. And the vids of people getting thier heads cut off are playing with my emotional side.

Bad sick feeling Sad

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Well we will have to endure gruesome photos sent by ISIS showing our bombs striking innocent civilians. 

I am sure we have SF on the ground using intel to locate targets

Joanimaroni wrote:Well we will have to endure gruesome photos sent by ISIS showing our bombs striking innocent civilians. 

Joanie,
I'm going to be honest about this. Im a hypocrit on this

I had made my mind up when my son came home from iraq i was ready to just let them kill them selves off over there and not be involved anymore. And I still kind of feel that way.

Then I watch the barbaric horror of a head getting cut off, slowly too, not a fast chop. sawed off with a big knife. and i wanted to bomb those people back to the 7th century.

But i dont want my son to go back. and if I dont want my son to go back, how can i ask others to?

All i can say is there is a evil force at work here. This is all too clever for such a disaster.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy* wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Well we will have to endure gruesome photos sent by ISIS showing our bombs striking innocent civilians. 

Joanie,
          I'm going to be honest about this. Im a hypocrit on this

I had made my mind up when my son came home from iraq i was ready to just let them kill them selves off over there and not be involved anymore. And I still kind of feel that way.

Then I watch the barbaric horror of a head getting cut off, slowly too, not a fast chop. sawed off with a big knife. and i wanted to bomb those people back to the 7th century.

But i dont want my son to go back. and if I dont want my son to go back, how can i ask others to?

All i can say is there is a evil force at work here. This is all too clever for such a disaster.

I understand your feelings and I know how frightened you were when your son was in Iraq. It is completely understandable.  

ISIS needs to be stopped there, not here.

Seaoat the bombs are flying lol you were wrong again hahaha - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCk3ZmtfQNjVSHZkW0liFMIPYy0SM7bBcPt2GnyGK4FfbKpLnq

After all the BS and name calling of Bush and his presidency over the last decade and some...

Nope! It's time to bring all the troops home, close the borders, no more immigrants and the illegals can go back, cancel all foreign aid, and most of those trade agreements, only bring in raw materials for our workforce, etc, etc, etc,...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02cZoM5reqo

Smile

2seaoat

2seaoat wrote:You just don't know either.

I had a 958487 done yesterday, but the 8732636 was not right, so I 882726 it all the way to the bank.......you just do not understand anything Chrissy.  I will put my money on insurance man, but he was 420 and you were 69, and here I am stuck looking at a computer screen.

LOL

fools always stick together. no surprise

Sal

Sal

Chrissy* wrote:
ppaca wrote:http://www.apapracticecentral.org/update/2014/04-10/medicare-cut.aspx

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/03/31/for-17th-time-in-11-years-congress-delays-medicare-reimbursement-cuts-as-senate-passes-doc-fix/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/04/14/medicare-reversed-payment-cuts-and-not-many-are-happy-about-it/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/31/congress-passes-bill-to-stop-cut-in-payments-to-medicare-doctors/

Oh Chrissy, Chrissy, Chrissy look no Medicare cuts.

Now if you receive the checks when claims are filed I would tend to believe it, but if your upper management is telling you this I would tend to disbelieve it. I am fed bs just about everyday where I work and I know it's bs, but still pisses me off that they think I believe it.

So do you receive the reimbursement's or someone else?

sorry there have been medicare cuts.

they were earlier

matter of afact my profession took a 55% cut in 2013 on 88305

then a 30% cut in 88342 in 2014

and many other specialties took large cuts as well

sorry mr insurance man. You just don't know either.

Now if you receive the checks when claims are filed I would tend to believe it, but if your upper management is telling you this I would tend to disbelieve it. I am fed bs just about everyday where I work and I know it's bs, but still pisses me off that they think I believe it.

So do you receive the reimbursement's or someone else?

No I don't believe everything the govt tells me that is why I am asking.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum