Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat wrong again.... Georgia WILL NOT play for NCAA title....or win SEC

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/missouri-tigers-georgia-bulldogs-201310120068/

Georgia got taken to the woodshed by visiting Missouri LOL.

2seaoat

I certainly think they have a shot on the SEC. Two of their star offensive players will be back next week, and another the week after. They have been whacked by injuries. I picked Ohio State and Oregon for the Championship game, but still believe Georgia healthy was the best team.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I certainly think they have a shot on the SEC.  Two of their star offensive players will be back next week, and another the week after.  They have been whacked by injuries.  I picked Ohio State and Oregon for the Championship game, but still believe Georgia healthy was the best team.
Your excuses are just that excuses.

Georgia's DEFENSE, which is healthy, allowed FORTY ONE POINTS. They can't win consistently if their HEALTHY DEFENSE allows that many points.

Maybe next year....

2seaoat

Georgia's defense is hardly healthy, but you would have to follow football and have hobbies and other interests to comprehend why that is so.

I took them to win the SEC, and I said a team with two losses could actually win the SEC and the SEC could be blanked on the Championship this year. LSU lost to Georgia. Alabama could lose to LSU and Auburn. Florida lost today, and Missouri had the QB injured, so their long term prospects are up in the air. No the SEC is hardly a done deal. I make no excuses and still think my prediction is good, but less likely.

Lol excuses are like Aholes everyone has one and they all stink

What so Georgia and Obama have in common?

Excuses by Seaoat

2seaoat

What so Georgia and Obama have in common?

They both have done pretty good in the polls the last two years.Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum