Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat the bombs are flying lol you were wrong again hahaha

+3
dumpcare
knothead
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Told you so

We are bombing Syria

2seaoat

A year later and for a different reason. Question: Do you think Syria tacitly gave permission to bomb? Iran claims that we needed Syria's permission. Did we get that permission?

Probably... Obama isn't that bold... infact he's probably scared to death.

So I'm pretty sure he got permission from the people he was threatening to bomb not long ago. STUNNING SUCCESS..!!

Oh no homey..... You can't crawfish and put preconditions on your statement. Lol

No permission

No congressional approval

Violating Syrian airspace

War criminal !!!!!

knothead

knothead

That war criminal of a president just has no balls plus he is feckless, plus he leads from behind plus he is obviously clueless . . . . I mean there he is bombing away in Iraq and Syria on his own without any Congressional approval . . . wait . . . . . . Congress was too chickenshit to even debate passing a resolution to deny or approve of attacking ISIL in Syria because they are all of the above, right? By not denying or approving the action they can all sit back and see how it turns out right before the mid term elections, how freaking convenient is that? How bold is that . . . . if it turns into a shit sammich as Sal predicted they can all say "I sure as heck did not approve of that action", however if it turns into something resembling an orderly coalition of mid eastern nations working along side good ole USA against these barbarians what would be your guess as what those chickenshits in Congress will say? "Absolutely the right thing to do . . ."

You get the idea I hope . . . Obama's strategy hangs in the hope of having meaningful partnering from Syria's neighbors and open support from as many Muslim nations as possible . . . .

dumpcare

PACEDOG#1 wrote:No congressional approval

Are you sure? I thought the congress approved it last week.

Sal

Sal

Why does Hussein Obama keep bombing his Muslim brothers, PeeDawg?

Let's see ...

... hate the black guy, or ...

... bomb the brown guys? ...

... bomb the brown guys?

Decisions, decisions ....

knothead

knothead

ppaca wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:No congressional approval

Are you sure? I thought the congress approved it last week.

Congress never debated or passed an authorization . . . . . both parties I might add . . . . what could be called bipartisan chickenshitmanship!!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CNN reported today, Obama is bombing under the 2001 congressional approval.

There is no imminent... much less immediate threat to us coming from any of the countries obama has bombed.

Without congressional approval therefore there should be no attack by our military on a sovereign nation. Amiright?

STUNNING SUCCESS..!!

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:CNN reported today, Obama is bombing under the 2001 congressional approval.

Most say that authorization does not apply. The point I make stands . . . . they all bloviate that the power of war resides with Congress, instead, they all slinked out of town and went on vacation thus abdicating to a degree their most serious obligation to take a stand on the most serious of matters our nation faces.
Both sides have their own political fears to not taking a position but the fact remains they are the feckless, dimwits, politicians who want to condemn when things go badly but jump in front of the cameras when things go well. Knowing Obama's enemies in Congress I would guess they even hope it is a wholesale failure so they can condemn and criticize while they did not have the balls to take a position . . . . that would require leadership!

knothead

knothead

Th Dude wrote:There is no imminent... much less immediate threat to us coming from any of the countries obama has bombed.

Without congressional approval therefore there should be no attack by our military on a sovereign nation.  Amiright?

STUNNING SUCCESS..!!

I know your sarcasm is directed at Mr. Oats but with non stop criticism of Obama becoming the norm his actions seem to be legally questionable but the Congress is as quiet as a mouse peeing on cotton, on vacation in fact, where are they?

knothead wrote:
Th Dude wrote:There is no imminent... much less immediate threat to us coming from any of the countries obama has bombed.

Without congressional approval therefore there should be no attack by our military on a sovereign nation.  Amiright?

STUNNING SUCCESS..!!

I know your sarcasm is directed at Mr. Oats but with non stop criticism of Obama becoming the norm his actions seem to be legally questionable but the Congress is as quiet as a mouse peeing on cotton, on vacation in fact, where are they?

They didn't approve a military attack on a sovereign nation... therefore without an imminent threat... the answer is no.

Sal

Sal

The border between Iraq and Syria has dissolved.

Syria is a failed state at this point, and ISIS is a non-state actor in the region.

I'm not sure whose sovereignty we're violating.

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Told you so

2seaoat cares not a bit about whether he is right or wrong about anything. He has reached the point of desperation and surrender that he now simply enjoys stirring the pot. If someone says grass is green, he'll say yeah BUT in Kentucky they have bluegrass.

Seaoat the bombs are flying lol you were wrong again hahaha Stirthepot-1

knothead

knothead

Th Dude wrote:
knothead wrote:

STUNNING SUCCESS..!!

They didn't approve a military attack on a sovereign nation... therefore without an imminent threat... the answer is no.

I completely agree . . . an imminent threat requires no congressional approval and falls within the realm of the CIC's obligation and authority, this is not an imminent threat but a rather long term engagement involving attacking a sovereign nation. Like I said it is Congress who has abdicated its obligation to debate and either approve or deny authorization . . .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:Why does Hussein Obama keep bombing his Muslim brothers, PeeDawg?

Let's see ...

... bomb the brown guys? ...

... bomb the brown guys?

Decisions, decisions ....

LOL!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Told you so

2seaoat cares not a bit about whether he is right or wrong about anything.  He has reached the point of desperation and surrender that he now simply enjoys stirring the pot.  If someone says grass is green, he'll say yeah BUT in Kentucky they have bluegrass.

Seaoat the bombs are flying lol you were wrong again hahaha Stirthepot-1

Yes, he stirs the shitpot while you continue to shovel shit......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead wrote:
Th Dude wrote:
knothead wrote:

STUNNING SUCCESS..!!

I completely agree . . . an imminent threat requires no congressional approval and falls within the realm of the CIC's obligation and authority, this is not an imminent threat but a rather long term engagement involving attacking a sovereign nation. Like I said it is Congress who has abdicated its obligation to debate and either approve or deny authorization . . .

The refusal to approve the invasions is an answer. No approval is a tacit no.

knothead

knothead

Th Dude wrote:
knothead wrote:
Th Dude wrote:
knothead wrote:

STUNNING SUCCESS..!!

I completely agree . . . an imminent threat requires no congressional approval and falls within the realm of the CIC's obligation and authority, this is not an imminent threat but a rather long term engagement involving attacking a sovereign nation.  Like I said it is Congress who has abdicated its obligation to debate and either approve or deny authorization . . .  

The refusal to approve the invasions is an answer. No approval is a tacit no.

Nonsense. . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum