This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

By Golly Linda.....can you say Commissioner May....gosh that seaoat is always wrong

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/video-of-black-fla-prosecutors-traffic-stop-prompts-criticism/ar-BBElo2a?li=BBnb7Kz


Too funny......plates are bogus.....not........windows are tinted.......not........polite black woman makes it all hunky dory and no letters to the county commissioners to have her fired.......by golly some folks are right.....and some folks are wrong, but sadly the reality of American citizens having their rights stomped on is simply not accepted by a large segment of our population.

My daughter has seen one person fired in the SA office who used their badge to try to get out of a DUI. My daughter got stopped for going 7 miles over the speed limit in her home town where she was prosecuting criminal cases for the village, and she never disclosed that she was an assistant SA. However, apparently after he had issued the citation another officer gave his some chit on the radio and he came to the car apologizing when my daughter said officer you did the right thing, and any attempt to dismiss the citation would be a crime. She paid her fine and was submissive, but she was piszed because other young women were being pulled over by this young officer and writing a ticket for 7 miles over is unheard of with usually 11-12 miles being the threshold. American rights whether you are a young woman or a black person should not be the criteria for traffic stops. However, some wanted a good man who responded exactly like he should have o lose his job. Even wrote a letter, and worse never apologized here or to him for the same. I am beaming being right once more and my head can barely get through the doorway. Very Happy

View user profile
I wasn't going to write another word in politics section... but this isn't really political. I read this early this morning and thght she handled it beautifully. I like her... I also don't agree with them pulling he over. The interesting thing is that her plate came back blank... no info. Is that common? I can understand it to some degree... but I'd never heard of it before.

View user profile
Her "confidential plates" "came up empty" - nobody said "bogus" - quit embellishing nothingburgers to try and make a point. Also her windows were tinted. SHE even said the stop was legal, obviously she didn't like it but who does. Let's review - cops run plates constantly and hers were confidential (not unusual given her job), they couldn't even see who was driving and pulled the car over. You then break your fingers trying to sling the race card.

Try a real news outlet for a change.

Just WOW.........

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/12/us/florida-state-attorney-aramis-ayala-traffic-stop/index.html

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/video-of-black-fla-prosecutors-traffic-stop-prompts-criticism/ar-BBElo2a?li=BBnb7Kz


Too funny......plates are bogus.....not........windows are tinted.......not........polite black woman makes it all hunky dory and no letters to the county commissioners to have her fired.......by golly some folks are right.....and some folks are wrong, but sadly the reality of American citizens having their rights stomped on is simply not accepted by a large segment of our population.

My daughter has seen one person fired in the SA office who used their badge to try to get out of a DUI.  My daughter got stopped for going 7 miles over the speed limit in her home town where she was prosecuting criminal cases for the village, and she never disclosed that she was an assistant SA.  However, apparently after he had issued the citation another officer gave his some chit on the radio and he came to the car apologizing when my daughter said officer you did the right thing, and any attempt to dismiss the citation would be a crime.   She paid her fine and was submissive, but she was piszed because other young women were being pulled over by this young officer and writing a ticket for 7 miles over is unheard of with usually 11-12 miles being the threshold.   American rights whether you are a young woman or a black person should not be the criteria for traffic stops.   However, some wanted a good man who responded exactly like he should have o lose his job.   Even wrote a letter, and worse never apologized here or to him for the same.  I am beaming being right once more and my head can barely get through the doorway. Very Happy

I'm not sure why you're beaming Oatie. The article just confirms people's tags are run all the time and hers came up blank. Perfectly legal stop and acted quite civil which is more than I can say for Mays. You're looking pretty stupid right now.

View user profile
You're looking pretty stupid right now.

Why the qualification? I am stupid right....yesssssssssireeeeeee yippppie

Of course law enforcement can abuse discretion.....of course law enforcement can give the same canned answers to justify such abuse........of course there are no black people pulled over because of their race........of course the officer who pulled over Sandra was not going to be prosecuted.........of course I am being stupid right now........ santa

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/video-of-black-fla-prosecutors-traffic-stop-prompts-criticism/ar-BBElo2a?li=BBnb7Kz


Too funny......plates are bogus.....not........windows are tinted.......not........polite black woman makes it all hunky dory and no letters to the county commissioners to have her fired.......by golly some folks are right.....and some folks are wrong, but sadly the reality of American citizens having their rights stomped on is simply not accepted by a large segment of our population.

My daughter has seen one person fired in the SA office who used their badge to try to get out of a DUI.  My daughter got stopped for going 7 miles over the speed limit in her home town where she was prosecuting criminal cases for the village, and she never disclosed that she was an assistant SA.  However, apparently after he had issued the citation another officer gave his some chit on the radio and he came to the car apologizing when my daughter said officer you did the right thing, and any attempt to dismiss the citation would be a crime.   She paid her fine and was submissive, but she was piszed because other young women were being pulled over by this young officer and writing a ticket for 7 miles over is unheard of with usually 11-12 miles being the threshold.   American rights whether you are a young woman or a black person should not be the criteria for traffic stops.   However, some wanted a good man who responded exactly like he should have o lose his job.   Even wrote a letter, and worse never apologized here or to him for the same.  I am beaming being right once more and my head can barely get through the doorway. Very Happy

5 miles an hour is the general standard of variance of a radar gun. Anything less you can contest in traffic court and all sorts of laundry gets aired out there like reputation of the company making the radar device, local cop training methods and how up to date training is or is not, reputation of the officer etc. Ask that Maloney guy...

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:I'm not sure why you're beaming Oatie. The article just confirms people's tags are run all the time and hers came up blank. Perfectly legal stop and acted quite civil which is more than I can say for Mays. You're looking pretty stupid right now.


cheers   cheers   cheers

NAILED IT, VIKING!   My complaint was always and ONLY about Lumon May's abhorrent behavior, and I'll stand by that 'til hell freezes over.   He was a royal flaming out-of-control JERK and an embarrassment to his constituents as an elected county official.  As I said at the time -- over and over and over again to the deaf, dumb, blind, stone-headed Seaoat --    MAY'S RACE HAD NOTHING DO WITH MY DISGUST OVER HIS BEHAVIOR, PERIOD THE END!!!  He set forth a TERRIBLE example for the citizens and youth of our county and I would say that whether his skin color were white as the driven snow or chartreuse with hot pink polka dots.  

Seaoat is unable to see beyond his own narrow, one-track mind on occasion, and his nearly unending May diatribe, insisting on my being a racist, was one of his worst stupidities; I'm mystified as to why in the world he would want to bring it back up again and remind us all of that.  Oh, wait...it's because he actually thought this incident proved him RIGHT. HAHAHAHAHA!

View user profile
I'm ALWAYS courteous to cops. I was married to one for 8 years. Y'all need to think of the interactions they have with the public. 99.5% are negative. I had a cop in Milton pull me over and I was being polite, asking to put my hands in my pockets, reach places on my motorcycle....he finally asked, "what is your problem?" I let him know I was married to a cop and didn't want an altercation. He asked me why act like I was and I told him I was married to a cop and he asked me who and I let him know....he said out of respect for your spouse, I am letting you out of the ticket for your behavior.


Would have cost me 300 bucks had I not been respectful.

View user profile
She is the polar opposite of May... unless you're a racist you can see that.

View user profile
It has always been about Mays behavior and Oatie is quite wrong about encouraging and justifying bad behavior w/ encounters w/ the police. There is always the chance you'll get a psycho cop. No matter how wrong the cop is acting like an asshole will only get you in worse trouble. You're quite stupid in this regard Oatie thinking you can throw your weight around.

View user profile
IMASOCK wrote:I'm ALWAYS courteous to cops. I was married to one for 8 years.  Y'all need to think of the interactions they have with the public. 99.5% are negative.  I had a cop in Milton pull me over and I was being polite, asking to put my hands in my pockets, reach places on my motorcycle....he finally asked, "what is your problem?" I let him know I was married to a cop and didn't want an altercation. He asked me why act like I was and I told him I was married to a cop and he asked me who and I let him know....he said out of respect for your spouse, I am letting you out of the ticket for your behavior.


Would have cost me 300 bucks had I not been respectful.

If you were being respectful Dilbert why did he ask you what your problem was? The truth is you weren't and were waiting for a chance to say you were married to one because cops don't give spouses tickets. What an asswipe!

View user profile

View user profile
Yep, the tail is wagging the dog, and our apologists support the same.....sorry nothing stops based on race do not get respect. Commissioner May did exactly what needed to be done. Sit on that tail, and remind the same who is the dog.

This idea that citizens have to be respectful to police officers or they will get hurt is exactly the problem. Police officers need to be respectful to citizens or find new work. Period.....yipeeeeeee, I know this has to be driving those police apologist crazy that another innocent person who was black was stopped. It would be so much easier to stereotype the angry black driver. Arrow

View user profile
The video was great. I have been stopped ten times in 50 years of driving. He has been stopped close to ten times being in the US six years. The apologist will think of something, but they will compliment him on having to stick his hands out the window to live.......he knows his place. We cannot have uppity citizens, and especially people with dark skin who the police will not tolerate any citizen rights... just slave like submission when getting in a vehicle. Hey, maybe they were going to stop Angela Davis..... afro afro afro afro

View user profile
Vikingwoman wrote:It has always been about Mays behavior and Oatie is quite wrong about encouraging and justifying bad behavior w/ encounters w/ the police. There is always the chance you'll get a psycho cop. No matter how wrong the cop is acting like an asshole will only get you in worse trouble. You're quite stupid in this regard Oatie thinking you can throw your weight around.

Mays behaviour was inexcusable. He treated the female officer with total disrespect. His brother, circling around was trying to intimidate the officer. When a male officer showed up May changed his attitude. Racist and sexist.

View user profile
So the victim was sexist and the officer was a girl.....oh my.......my friends who are female officers would laugh at this thread. They do not get treated badly because they are trained professional officers......May reacted to a joke officer and a joke stop. He was correct, and there is no way that this officer did not get a slip in her personnel file. She lost complete control of the stop by escalating the same. Training. Whether it is officers shooting kids on bikes from moving squads, or acting psycho on a bad stop........some people should not be police officers......lets all jump up and protect the little girl officer.......gosh how patronizing can a population be, but that is exactly what the letters and PNJ comments were all about.......female officers who are trained and watched that video would laugh at the comments that they need to be protected. No

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:Mays behaviour was inexcusable. He treated the female officer with total disrespect. His brother, circling around was trying to intimidate the officer. When a male officer showed up May changed his attitude. Racist and sexist.

As rare as it is when Joani and I are in thorough agreement, here's one perfect example showing that it DOES happen. cheers

View user profile
It happens and I really believe what I said is the truth about May.

View user profile
We are all together in perfect harmony......unless you are a black driver in America

View user profile

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Very good link....I have not heard that for years

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:I'm not sure why you're beaming Oatie. The article just confirms people's tags are run all the time and hers came up blank. Perfectly legal stop and acted quite civil which is more than I can say for Mays. You're looking pretty stupid right now.


cheers   cheers   cheers

NAILED IT, VIKING!   My complaint was always and ONLY about Lumon May's abhorrent behavior, and I'll stand by that 'til hell freezes over.   He was a royal flaming out-of-control JERK and an embarrassment to his constituents as an elected county official.  As I said at the time -- over and over and over again to the deaf, dumb, blind, stone-headed Seaoat --    MAY'S RACE HAD NOTHING DO WITH MY DISGUST OVER HIS BEHAVIOR, PERIOD THE END!!!  He set forth a TERRIBLE example for the citizens and youth of our county and I would say that whether his skin color were white as the driven snow or chartreuse with hot pink polka dots.  

Seaoat is unable to see beyond his own narrow, one-track mind on occasion, and his nearly unending May diatribe, insisting on my being a racist, was one of his worst stupidities; I'm mystified as to why in the world he would want to bring it back up again and remind us all of that.  Oh, wait...it's because he actually thought this incident proved him RIGHT. HAHAHAHAHA!

Seagoat has white guilt like many liberals.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:It happens and I really believe what I said is the truth about May.

And I believe you're 100% right on the mark.

View user profile
The female officer wasn't unprofessional. No officer should have to be abused by a citizen. Oatie has issues w/ this stuff and as I said before cannot gauge appropriate behavior.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum