Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Midterms

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Midterms Empty Midterms 9/5/2014, 12:31 am

2seaoat

I think we should change the subject and talk about President Obama's poll numbers if he were to run for a third term.......better to talk about anything but the midterms.......shocking preliminary poll numbers giving the Democrats leads in races which were dead cinch winners for Republicans.....these races will tighten up the closer we get the next eight weeks, but the economy is steady, our troops are coming home, and there is real talk about making working people have working wages.........of course we could get petrified of ISIS and want to spend five trillion on more wars.....or not.

2Midterms Empty Re: Midterms 9/5/2014, 9:51 am

Obama is at 38 % approval-
Dems are continuing to post lies because all of their actions are ruining the country-
More people are out of the job market than ever-
Obama is sending more troops to Iraq-
ISIS isn't the JV team Obama purported it to be-

3Midterms Empty Re: Midterms 9/5/2014, 10:43 am

2seaoat

Obama is at 38 % approval-
Dems are continuing to post lies because all of their actions are ruining the country-
More people are out of the job market than ever-
Obama is sending more troops to Iraq-
ISIS isn't the JV team Obama purported it to be-

Obama is at 38% approval.....five points higher than President Reagan's low point and 19 points higher than President Bush.....actually Pace President Obama has the highest low point in approval since President Kennedy. So when you and Mr. Markle post this stat, it is like saying that President Obama is one of the most popular presidents in fifty years.

Democrats are ruining the Country.....partially, but an objective person would put most of the blame on the Republicans.

More people are out of the job market than ever.......I have explained to you and Mr. Markle that when the baby boomers are retiring you have record numbers leaving the work force.....I know this concept is hard for both of you to process.

Obama is not reengaging in Iraq......not going to happen.

ISIS is not the JV team.....I would say the freshman team would be more appropriate......should the school who won the state championship last year tremble playing the freshman team........only if you are a nation of scardy cats.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum