Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mr. Markle......who is angry after the midterms

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I have never seen the President having more fun.......the angry black man........ lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

2seaoat

oh no.....The President called their bluff......and Mr. Markle's handlers got nothing.......semi retired President Obama.......checkmate........Mr. Markle.....just a grumpy angry old guy........you know Seaoat, a black man will never play quarterback in the NFL....... Very Happy

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Seaoat, you have been in rare form on the forum today.......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:oh no.....The President called their bluff......and Mr. Markle's handlers got nothing.......semi retired President Obama.......checkmate........Mr. Markle.....just a grumpy angry old guy........you know Seaoat, a black man will never play quarterback in the NFL....... Very Happy

Overdose? What in the world are you talking about. I can understand your anger. You feel that life dealt you a bad hand.

What the heck does a quarterback in the NFL have to do with ANYTHING?

2seaoat

I got to watch this beautiful Latina stand up and introduce the President of this great country in a Las Vegas High School, and this beautiful child talked about wanting to be with her family like any other American child.....she brought tears to my eyes and pure joy with the speech the President made afterwards which was one of the best American speeches I have experienced in my lifetime. I am celebrating. I do not need drugs or alcohol to feel this good. I see hope and the American dream alive in America. I am happy. Pure unadulterated joy. Eat your heart out Mr. Markle........maybe a congressman can threaten me with jail.....as they are doing with the president........pure joy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Republicans Accuse Obama of Treating Immigrants Like Humans

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/27089-republicans-accuse-obama-of-treating-immigrants-like-humans

By Andy Borowitz, The New Yorker
21 November 14

The article below is satire. Andy Borowitz is an American comedian and New York Times-bestselling author who satirizes the news for his column, "The Borowitz Report."
n a sharp Republican rebuke to President Obama’s proposed actions on immigration, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell accused the President, on Thursday night, of “flagrantly treating immigrants like human beings, in clear defiance of the wishes of Congress.”

McConnell was brutal in his assessment of the President’s speech on immigration, blasting him for “eliminating the fear of deportation, which is the great engine of the American economy.”

“Fear is what keeps immigrants working so hard and so fast and so cheap,” McConnell said. “Remove the fear of deportation, and what will immigrants become? Lazy Americans.”

In a dire warning to the President, McConnell said, “If Mr. Obama thinks that, with the stroke of a pen, he can destroy the work ethic of millions of terrified immigrants, he’s in for the fight of his life.”

He added that Obama’s comments about deporting felons were “deeply offensive” to political donors.

2seaoat

When America treats the least of us like Human Beings it is a win for America. The hate of the Dixiecrats have decent Republicans all over this nation painted into a corner. John knows that decent Republicans will pass the Senate bill and that is why a handful of evil people have hurt American families.

Sal

Sal

The midterms do seem to have breathed new life into him.

It's like he's been unburdened and is saying, "Fuck it, I'm gonna do my thing.".

2seaoat

Agree, and the funny thing.......I think the Republicans honestly did not see this in the President. I think they could keep stringing him out where he cared about how his actions would impact other Democrats and how the nation would be hurt by shut downs. We now have a President who has NO vulnerability. A huge miscalculations on the Republicans part as he is going to make them look stupid right up to the election, and Hillary can disengage at any point, but he is plowing stupid and making a clear path to the White House for Hillary. The structural advantage of the 2016 election to the Democrats will only be compounded by the new freedom the President has to do the right thing.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

All I know is that the forum Obama haters are awfully quiet......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

They actually created this fantasy fed by Fox News that the Midterms in confederate states was a election about the President........duh.  Even though it was mostly red states, the stunning reality was only a two percent win.  Two percent.  A one percent difference and it would have been a draw.....not a mandate, and certainly the reality is finally settling in for the slow small bus crowd.   Their silence says it all.

Lol... history revising right in front of our very eyes. You should have your own tent for this sideshow.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Seaoat needs some pom-poms.

2seaoat

Seaoat needs some pom-poms.

I am totally joyful after listening to the introduction and President's speech in that Las Vegas high school yesterday. To hear the joy of a child who will stay with her family. When the Catholic Bishops petitioned President Reagan in the late 80s that parts of his amnesty bill split families, the decent American President acted to protect those families. When President Bush who is also a descent man, passed his executive action to keep families together, I applauded his actions and was proud to be an American. My joy is that this country stands for something greater than petty evil and politics. I do not need pom poms........I am floating with joy for the new American families who will go to bed tonight together with the hope for legislation which will give them a path to citizenship and contribution to this great country. It was a historic day.

Pull out the dense urban populations and draw some conclusions about them... if you can be fair.

2seaoat

Pull out the dense urban populations and draw some conclusions about them... if you can be fair.

I do not understand dense urban populations?

2seaoat wrote:Pull out the dense urban populations and draw some conclusions about them... if you can be fair.

I do not understand dense urban populations?

Large city liberal concentrations... for purely intellectual reasons like some of the other postulations you've made here.

2seaoat

Dense Urban Populations=Large city liberal concentrations..........uh........maybe......I would have to see the cities you reference.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhendrickson/2012/11/15/what-explains-the-partisan-divide-between-urban-and-non-urban-areas/?optimizely=a

2seaoat

Grove City College......ok.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2014/08/daily-chart-0

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum