Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photo's now starting to appear showing Michael Brown flashing Blood gang signs.

+3
2seaoat
Wordslinger
Markle
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Read the link I provided on your own thread homey

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:You mean the kid who tried to get the gun from the cop?

I tried to pitch in the major leagues, but I fell way short of that goal.......so would we have this horrible situation if the Mr. Brown got the gun.....nope.....just more smoke screen.   What is the justification to put multiple bullets into a person who has their hands up surrendering.   I hear the haters now blowing smoke......some even believe in Bob's cowardly standard of shooting unarmed people because they did something wrong......but in the end the intelligent good people of this nation will address the truth, and the officer will be indicted........you heard it here first......I guarantee the same.

Of course...what else would I expect from you defending a kid who was part of a strong armed robbery 12 hours previous

Let's see if I get this right -- you're saying that an unarmed, robbery suspect should be shot down by a cop, while the suspect is begging "Don't shoot," with his hands up. Right?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Crickets ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum