Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photo's now starting to appear showing Michael Brown flashing Blood gang signs.

+3
2seaoat
Wordslinger
Markle
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Photo's now starting to appear showing Michael Brown flashing Blood gang signs.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Photo's now starting to appear showing Michael Brown flashing Blood gang signs.

So what? What's your point? He deserved to be shot in the back by an outlaw cop?

2seaoat

I heard he was Al Queda. Bob's standard of cowardice requires the necessary rationalization for the shooting of an unarmed man. But at least get it right.....Al Queda is scarier than the Bloods, and his membership in the boy scouts should be avoided at all costs......makes way too much work implementing the coward's standard. Lets stick to Al Queda.

knothead

knothead

Even if he was photographed flashing a gang sign . . . . SO WHAT? There is no rationalizing the actions the LEO's in this case . . . . justice will only be served if and when the investigation becomes more transparent and honest.

knothead wrote:Even if he was photographed flashing a gang sign . . . . SO WHAT? There is no rationalizing the actions the LEO's in this case . . . . justice will only be served if and when the investigation becomes more transparent and honest.

You don't ask the same from top levels of our govt... they go so far as to gather information on every citizen. They are expanding their ability to observe search, detain, and even execute citizens without judicial review. This should be no surprise.

2seaoat

You don't ask the same from top levels of our govt... they go so far as to gather information on every citizen. They are expanding their ability to observe search, detain, and even execute citizens without judicial review. This should be no surprise.

Do not create a false equivalency as a method to not answer the moral question. Do you condone the cold blooded murder of citizens by a sworn officer of the law? I do not want to hear about this being Obama's fault.....I would like an honest conversation without the slight of hand.

Sal

Sal

Markie is just trying to give Michael Brown the Trayvon treatment. 

He wasn't flashing a gang sign in the photo, he was flashing a peace sign. 

The kid was getting ready for college for gawd's sake. 

And, then he insinuates the eyewitnesses are lying because they're from the same (black) neighborhood ....

.... and, no one say anything, but they're prolly gang members too. 

Cause that's how black people do. 

Markie would be one of the first to form a lynch mob. 

2seaoat wrote:You don't ask the same from top levels of our govt... they go so far as to gather information on every citizen. They are expanding their ability to observe search, detain, and even execute citizens without judicial review. This should be no surprise.

Do not create a false equivalency as a method to not answer the moral question. Do you condone the cold blooded murder of citizens by a sworn officer of the law? I do not want to hear about this being Obama's fault.....I would like an honest conversation without the slight of hand.

Either you are the least observant person on this board... or I do not need to answer the question.

The equivalency stands and you can't ignore it... the federal govt over the last dozen years have gutted the bill of rights.

Call it trickle down tyranny if you like... but the military police state is progressing. You're part of the problem.

PkrBum wrote:

Either you are the least observant person on this board... or I do not need to answer the question.

Photo's now starting to appear showing Michael Brown flashing Blood gang signs. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlXSeLW_l6dv64-5g2RdIJGRMLB2jSK-hAc0vEN46vIoJOKdYS4Q

Both.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmH8nLoTHHs

Very Happy 

Markle

Markle

Simply pointing out that there are a lot of FACTS which have not come out. But there is no surprise that my Progressive good friends are making judgments before knowing the facts.  So what else is true.  As I said, if the cop is guilty of any wrong doing, I want him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  Period.

Photo's now starting to appear showing Michael Brown flashing Blood gang signs. MichaelBrownThetwopicturesontheleftappeartodepicttwodifferenthandsignsthatshowallegiancetoaldquoBloodsrdquostreetgang_zps763a67ad

Interesting looking Peace Sign. I believe I know the difference between a Peace Sign and these.

Last edited by Markle on 8/16/2014, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

As I said, if the cop is guilty of any wrong doing, I want him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Period.

liar

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:As I said, if the cop is guilty of any wrong doing, I want him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Period.

liar

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

There's only one reason to put up these images...to demonize the black kid. How is it that the "Christians" here have shown no sorrow and no empathy whatsoever for a young man who was allegedly executed by a cop for the horrible crime of walking in the road?

Floridatexan wrote: 
2seaoat wrote:As I said, if the cop is guilty of any wrong doing, I want him prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Period.

liar

cheers cheers cheers cheers 

There's only one reason to put up these images...to demonize the black kid. How is it that the "Christians" here have shown no sorrow and no empathy whatsoever for a young man who was allegedly executed by a cop for the horrible crime of walking in the road?

You mean the kid who tried to get the gun from the cop?

2seaoat

You mean the kid who tried to get the gun from the cop?

I tried to pitch in the major leagues, but I fell way short of that goal.......so would we have this horrible situation if the Mr. Brown got the gun.....nope.....just more smoke screen. What is the justification to put multiple bullets into a person who has their hands up surrendering. I hear the haters now blowing smoke......some even believe in Bob's cowardly standard of shooting unarmed people because they did something wrong......but in the end the intelligent good people of this nation will address the truth, and the officer will be indicted........you heard it here first......I guarantee the same.

2seaoat wrote:You mean the kid who tried to get the gun from the cop?

I tried to pitch in the major leagues, but I fell way short of that goal.......so would we have this horrible situation if the Mr. Brown got the gun.....nope.....just more smoke screen. What is the justification to put multiple bullets into a person who has their hands up surrendering. I hear the haters now blowing smoke......some even believe in Bob's cowardly standard of shooting unarmed people because they did something wrong......but in the end the intelligent good people of this nation will address the truth, and the officer will be indicted........you heard it here first......I guarantee the same.

Of course...what else would I expect from you defending a kid who was part of a strong armed robbery 12 hours previous

gatorfan

It seems he was a suspect wanted for this robbery of a store. People should wait until all facts are in before pronouncing innocence or guilt.

"Police on Friday said that Darren Wilson, the officer who shot and killed Michael Brown last weekend, confronted Brown after the teenager was identified as the main suspect in a convenience store robbery that occurred on Saturday morning."

Photo's now starting to appear showing Michael Brown flashing Blood gang signs. BvFctLOCcAAJq-w

http://conservativetribune.com/michael-brown-robbery/

Pics of Michael Brown beating up cashier at store previous to his altercation with cops.

2seaoat

People should wait until all facts are in before pronouncing innocence or guilt.

Why the release of this information is a smoke screen. It is delay tactics. The report had the report number of the actual incident which is relevant, but did they release that information.......of course not, because that would be relevant and is not a smoke screen for the learning disabled.

Three independent witnesses have described the execution of an American citizen with his hands up surrendering. He should be indicted and you can try to use that theft video to justify the murder......good luck. The police officer will be indicted. I hope it is local, but if not the feds will indict on civil rights violations. The smokescreen is so typical of the playbook to cover up it has almost become comical, except nothing about this is comical.

2seaoat

I am getting tired of being right. The Police chief just announced that the video some members think is so relevant, well the police chief just said it had no relevance.......the officer stopped the kids and told them to get off the street and had no connection to the theft. If people were not working so hard on the smokescreen we would begin to concentrate on the horror of this murder, and the horror this officer's family will face as he is prosecuted. I have empathy for all, but our justice system has to act appropriately.......the officer will be indicted and there will be a trial.....as usual that is all I ever want, and if gatorfan believes the video is relevant to anything, hopefully the defense can seat an idiotic jury, but most Americans have a pretty good feel for relevancy.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:if gatorfan believes the video is relevant to anything, hopefully the defense can seat an idiotic jury, but most Americans have a pretty good feel for relevancy.

I quote myself: "People should wait until all facts are in before pronouncing innocence or guilt."

Wow. You really are that blind to reality.

gatorfan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:if gatorfan believes the video is relevant to anything, hopefully the defense can seat an idiotic jury, but most Americans have a pretty good feel for relevancy.

I quote myself: "People should wait until all facts are in before pronouncing innocence or guilt."

Wow. You really are that blind to reality.

He can build a straw windmill in 500 words or more.

Photo's now starting to appear showing Michael Brown flashing Blood gang signs. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjZtlRwS_qTiV-MFKd6Pb5ISRhUtq7vNgDqqNx8l9MDQmh3TyP

*****CHUCKLE******

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A8CJb6LvDQ&list=PLLCmFqtLatOgTvmDBuWe-bzEbI4OOzTrS

Very Happy 

2seaoat

I am right, and offer no apologies......nothing new. (nine words)

2seaoat wrote:I am right, and offer no apologies......nothing new.  (nine words)

....and still wrong...just like your Putin withdrawals thread...

2seaoat

and still wrong...just like your Putin withdrawals thread...

Ok.....come on into the cage.....tell me how I am wrong. Putin, I have had him pegged since the beginning. He is a sad clown. But let us enjoy the cage.....tell me where I am wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum