Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uh oh.... CNN Quietly releases UPDATED Photos Showing Trumps Inaugural Crowd Greater Than Obama's in 2009

+4
RealLindaL
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
Markle
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Most amusing.

Can ANY Progressive really look at that chart and say they're still stunned that Hillary Clinton lost? Do you think that if she had worked as hard as did President Trump she COULD have won? Oh...that's right, she was studying and resting up for the debates! How did that workout?

CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing Trump’s Inaugural Crowd Size Greater than Obama’s 2009 Inaugural Crowd
Jim Hoft Jan 25th, 2017 7:51 am
Guest post by Joe Hoft

These numbers, in part, led to us projecting a Trump win and probable landslide and we were correct. Trump did win in an electoral landslide. Nevertheless, the numbers at the rallies were significantly different between the two candidates and the one with the larger number of participants won the election. (Note Deroy Murdock reported on our rally observations last week).

The media remained silent on the crowd size numbers when it was clear that Trump was crushing Hillary in this area. But late last week the media finally reported that crowd size does matter. CNN (Fake News) reported that President Trump’s crowd size was much smaller than President Obama’s crowd size in 2009, and CNN provided two pictures to show the difference.

However, the pictures in the article show the crowd size for Obama when he was speaking during his 2009 inauguration with the crowd from Trump’s inauguration approximately 3 hours before Trump spoke.

[...]

It is now clear that Trump had at least as many participants at his inauguration as Obama did in 2009, and probably more. The Left and MSM are terrible with numbers and only report them when they can distort and use them to support the Left’s agenda. Trump crushed Hillary in rally attendance and now as CNN’s pictures show, Trump crushed Obama in Inaugural attendance as well.

Uh oh....  CNN Quietly releases UPDATED Photos Showing Trumps Inaugural Crowd Greater Than Obama's in 2009 Trump-Clinton-Rally-Summary-Final-1_zpsvimkvy8i

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/crowd-size-matters-trump-is-right-it-was-huge/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Where is it? Is Joe Hoft the brother of Jim Hoft...stupidest man on the internet?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You will note that Lame Dork poster Markle DID NOT post the photo........

Uh oh....  CNN Quietly releases UPDATED Photos Showing Trumps Inaugural Crowd Greater Than Obama's in 2009 58266210

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You will note that Lame Dork poster Markle DID NOT post the photo........

Uh oh....  CNN Quietly releases UPDATED Photos Showing Trumps Inaugural Crowd Greater Than Obama's in 2009 58266210

Gee, I thought that going to a link was within your capabilities.

Keep in mind, it was CNN who made the admission, NOT Breitbart or Gateway, they pointed out the..."mistake" made by CNN.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Gee, I thought that going to a link was within your capabilities.

Keep in mind, it was CNN who made the admission, NOT Breitbart or Gateway, they pointed out the..."mistake" made by CNN.

The link you provided was to the Gateway Pundit.   How about a link to an actual CNN story, complete with their so-called admission of error??

2seaoat

More lies and alternative facts.   The facts are clear.  President Trump had an abysmal turn out compared to President Obama, and about the same as President Bush.  The photographic evidence is clear, and the news agencies who did the two photos, and other ground photos clearly without any dispute show massively larger crowds on the Mall in 2009.   However, it is the attempt to outright lie about the metro ridership which is the most damning.

WMATA is the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, also referred to simply as Metro.

Spicer’s 317,000 figure was the number Metro gave for riders as of 11 a.m. on Inauguration Day 2013. The comparable number, for 11 a.m., for Trump’s inauguration was 193,000.

And 2009’s Metro ridership as of 11 a.m. was much higher: 513,000. Even in 2005, for President George W. Bush’s second inauguration, the ridership figure was 197,000, a bit higher than the 2017 number.

Why do we even bother to have conversations with liars?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/24/fact-check-inauguration-crowd-size/96984496/

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Why do we even bother to have conversations with liars?

Excellent question that I ask myself every day here, Sea. Let me know if and when you ever figure it out.

2seaoat

I have never seen the truth on this forum so bastardized. I have an education. I understand things. When somebody looks me straight in the face and says two plus two is five, and then argues for me to prove it is four........the question should not be that I did not take the time to explain math to that person, the question should be why am I even wasting my time with somebody who I would quietly walk away from at a party. However, it even gets worse. Some people simply do not understand the math, but it is those who understand and intentionally lie about the same and intentionally spam and waste everybody's time. There is not one reliable metric which shows any thing but the truth that President Obama's crowds were probably 2.5 times larger than President Trumps crowds which is easily explained by the voting demographics where in 2009 young and healthy people in January filled the mall. Trump voters were older and less likely to subject themselves to the uncertainty of weather in January in DC. This is a non story, but for the personality disorder the President insists on exposing over and over again. FDR was handicapped to a wheelchair and still accomplished great things for our country, we can only pray that Donald Trump's handicaps will not deter him from serving the American people. I still want to give the man a chance because entitlement reform will impact my children and grandchildren.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:

The link you provided was to the Gateway Pundit.   How about a link to an actual CNN story, complete with their so-called admission of error??

Lame Dork poster Markle is just propagandizing, as he usually does.

dumpcare

Trump is only making a fool out of himself and so are you. He is President who cares if there was 1 or million people there?

No wide spread voter fraud so far except for member's of his staff and family being registered in two states. Oh and he won.

Get on with business.

Even the far right I work with are getting a little disgusted with their choice as well as most of the GOP congress and senate.

Top state department officials that would have been replaced in the next few weeks or months walked out today. It could take me all night to go on and on. But I do see the nazi's on this forum reveling in his decision's. The day will come you will be 100% shut out of the news and see how you like it, wondering what the hell is going on in the U.S. you will only know either after impeachment or a military coup. This man will definitely bring foreign trade down and probably start another war you nazi's can cheer about.

2seaoat

Our democratic institutions are being attacked from Russia. The truth now becomes a moving target and the news media which has been a bedrock to challenge government and misinformation is being attacked as fascism keeps moving forward. It must be challenged.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

CNN does have an interactive photo shoot of the inauguration, but nowhere do they say that their estimate of the crowd was inaccurate. Trump just didn't inspire the people to come out for him...even those that voted for him. Some people obviously felt they were under obligation to be there...the Obamas, the Clintons, certain members of the GOP. One thing I noticed...people, for the most part, looked miserable. I know it was drizzling...lots of people wearing ponchos...but not a particularly bad weather day. There were lots of protesters, mostly peaceful. There always seems to be a bad element in the protest crowd...people in black. Some of these people caused property damage. I figure Trump hired them.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:

Simply search this on "Bing". "CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing".

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Simply search this on "Bing".  "CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing".

Most amusing.
It was not and is not CNN who made any "admission" it was people on message boards and blogs TALKING ABOUT THE FAKE NEWS STORY  that claimed that CNN had changed it's story about the crowd sizes.

Yes, if you search BING for "CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing" you will get a lot of "hits" and they are all just talking about this fake story.

This reminds me of when Dick Cheney would tell Judith Miller some lie, she'd publish it in the NYT's and then Cheney would go on the Sunday talk shows and claim it must be true because it was in the NYT's, only this issue with crowd size is way less sophisticated. It is just a dog chasing it's own tail.

News about CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Sho…
bing.com/news
CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing Trump’s Inaugural Crowd Size Greater than Obama’s 2009 Inau
usmessageboard.com · 1 hour ago
We told you that you can't trust CNN. That is why the liberals don't trust anyone, their news network isn't exactly truthful so they assume no one else is truthful. CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic …
This just cannot be true
catallaxyfiles.com · 3 hours ago
Can this really be true: CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing Trump’s Inaugural Crowd Size Greater than Obama’s 2009 Inaugural Crowd. It comes via Lucianne.com so someone thinks its true. …
CNN Update: Trump Inauguration Crowd Bigger Than Obama’s
theblacksphere.net · 1 day ago
and CNN provided two pictures to show the difference. They showed the crowd who was still trying to get through the Secret Service gauntlet 3 hours before the actual event was to occur. Trump Press …
CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing Trump's Inaugural ...
newsvader.com/id/17147747663
CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing Trump's Inaugural Crowd Siz... 2:51 AM Gateway Pundit - Jim Hoft. Guest post by Joe Hoft As we pointed out throughout the ...
www.openheaven.com/2017/01/26/cnn-quietly-releases-updated-pic...
Jan 26, 2017 · CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing Trump’s Inaugural Crowd ... [Gateway Pundit] The pictures in the article show the crowd size for Obama ...[/b][/b]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It's the same, over and over again. Someone posts a story here, but the story is nothing but the talking point of the day, magnified across the right-wing blogosphere. Sometimes it's not even possible to tell where the story originated, but one thing's for sure...most of this is nothing but lies. Why are there so many people who are willing to lie for a living?

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
It's the same, over and over again.  Someone posts a story here, but the story is nothing but the talking point of the day, magnified across the right-wing blogosphere.  Sometimes it's not even possible to tell where the story originated, but one thing's for sure...most of this is nothing but lies.  Why are there so many people who are willing to lie for a living?

And why are there so many idiots who will swallow the crapola whole and spit it out to others, as on this forum?

READING THIS, BOARDS???    EVEN FACEBOOK IS DOING WHAT IT CAN TO STEM THE TIDE OF FAKE NEWS AND THOSE WHO PUSH IT AS MARKLE AND PEEDAWG CONTINUE TO DO!!!!!!!!!

And look how much of others' valuable time they have TOTALLY WASTED here.  Appalling and disgusting.  

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Simply search this on "Bing".  "CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing".

Most amusing.
It was not and is not CNN who made any "admission" it was people on message boards and blogs TALKING ABOUT THE FAKE NEWS STORY  that claimed that CNN had changed it's story about the crowd sizes.

Yes, if you search BING for "CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing" you will get a lot of "hits" and they are all just talking about this fake story.

This reminds me of when Dick Cheney would tell Judith Miller some lie, she'd publish it in the NYT's and then Cheney would go on the Sunday talk shows and claim it must be true because it was in the NYT's, only this issue with crowd size is way less sophisticated. It is just a dog chasing it's own tail.

News about CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Sho…
bing.com/news
CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing Trump’s Inaugural Crowd Size Greater than Obama’s 2009 Inau
usmessageboard.com] · 1 hour ago
We told you that you can't trust CNN. That is why the liberals don't trust anyone, their news network isn't exactly truthful so they assume no one else is truthful. CNN Quietly Releses Updated Pic …
This just cannot be true
catallaxyfiles.com · 3 hours ago
Can this really be true: CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing Trump’s Inaugural Crowd Size Greater than Obama’s 2009 Inaugural Crowd. It comes via Lucianne.com so someone thinks its true. …
theblacksphere.net · 1 day ago
and CNN provided two pictures to show the difference. They showed the crowd who was still trying to get through the Secret Service gauntlet 3 hours before the actual event was to occur. Trump Press …
newsvader.com/id/17147747663
CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing Trump's Inaugural Crowd Siz... 2:51 AM Gateway Pundit - Jim Hoft. Guest post by Joe Hoft As we pointed out throughout the ...
www.openheaven.com/2017/01/26/cnn-quietly-releases-updated-pic...
Jan 26, 2017 · CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing Trump’s Inaugural Crowd ... [Gateway Pundit] The pictures in the article show the crowd size for Obama ...

Thanks for confirming my post!

Good for you!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017 13:02

CNN Quietly Releases Updated Pic Showing Trump’s Inaugural Crowd Size Greater than Obama’s 2009 Inaugural Crowd

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2017/01/cnn-update-trump-inauguration-crowd-bigger-than-obamas-3240668.html

RealLindaL

The ONLY thing that has been confirmed here, you total jerk -- and yes, I'm calling you that name, Markle, because you deserve it 100% -- is EXACTLY what was said by othershoe, and which entirely refutes the supposed validity of your phony story.  But since you obviously can't read, I'll repeat it here for others' sake:

Most amusing.

FAKE STORY. FAKE FAKE FAKE. If that's what Markle calls confirmation of his story, the man is totally losing his marbles.

BOARDS PLEASE NOTE FAKE NEWS CONTINUES TO BE HERALDED AND STUBBORNLY REPEATED BY MARKLE AND OTHERS.  WILL YOU CONTINUE TO ALLOW IT???

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:The ONLY thing that has been confirmed here, you total jerk -- and yes, I'm calling you that name, Markle, because you deserve it 100% -- is EXACTLY what was said by othershoe, and which entirely refutes the supposed validity of your phony story.  But since you obviously can't read, I'll repeat it here for others' sake:

Most amusing.

FAKE STORY.  FAKE FAKE FAKE.  If that's what Markle calls confirmation of his story, the man is totally losing his marbles.

BOARDS PLEASE NOTE FAKE NEWS CONTINUES TO BE HERALDED AND STUBBORNLY REPEATED BY MARKLE AND OTHERS.  WILL YOU CONTINUE TO ALLOW IT???

IF the story is FAKE NEWS, as you allege, why has CNN NOT disputed the widely spread FACTUAL STORY? IF they were standing by their original photos, why did they not stand up and show it?

Markle

Markle

As opposed to the photo fraudulently used by CNN with their comparison with the 2009 comparison photo, here is the photo CNN now shows as their "mega-pixel" photo I include here...from CNN of course.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

It now is a really great photo. Try it...you'll hate it too...FROM CNN.

Sal

Sal

Fake news and lies ...

... in other words, just another Markle post.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:Fake news and lies ...

... in other words, just another Markle post.

This thread has to be one of the lamest Lame Dork poster Markle has made.

The photo he presented from CNN only shows the area near the podium; NOT the whole venue. If you zoom out and look to the lower right, you see a mass of empty chairs. There are even bunches of empty chairs within the area before the podium.

Fake news indeed. The Lame Dork seems to thrive on it!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:As opposed to the photo fraudulently used by CNN with their comparison with the 2009 comparison photo, here is the photo CNN now shows as their "mega-pixel" photo I include here...from CNN of course.

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

It now is a really great photo.  Try it...you'll hate it too...FROM CNN.

The link you posted is a really great photo. Unfortunately it is taken from an entirely different location so there is no way to compare crowd sizes, 2009 v 2017. One thing a person Could console themselves with, however is that a person standing on the podium might assume that there were more people in attendance than there were further down the mall.

The fair way to compare is to see photos taken at the same time of day from the same vantage point. As any sane person will agree the crowds in 2009 are much larger but of course we are not dealing with a completely normal person, either the president or our resident "denier in chief" Markle.

I am nearly laughing at myself for even taking the time to write this since I know you will only come back with a strange comment about how great it was that I agreed with your assessment, which I certainly did not.

CNN is not spending their time refuting the rumors floating around the Internet about the crowd sizes and photos of course because they have better things to do. Obviously at the moment I do not.

For whatever reasons more people were in attendance at President Barack Obama's 2009 swearing in than were in attendance at Donald John Trump's swearing in on Jan. 20, 20017. Your posts and links for the purposes of proving this are now officially declared to be "Alternate Facts", Fake News or otherwise considered to be extremely wishful thinking by a (hopefully) only slightly deranged president.

Here is the latest post on CNN.com with a few more comparisons. Perhaps we will soon be tested with some sort of international crisis (other than offending the President of Mexico) and that will take the president's mind off of this.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/20/politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-inauguration-crowd-size/index.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum