Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For ppaca

+4
dumpcare
2seaoat
Sal
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 4:58 pm

2seaoat

The attacks against children stopped. The attacks were racist and generalizations which completely lost sight that these were children. It was not theoretical, it was not political, it was children being gathered and treated like little brown bags of diseased garbage, and until they were seen as children, the problems quickly left the front page....you see poor children are hard to convince others that they are little brown bags of diseased garbage.......open your eyes and learn.

27For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 5:08 pm

2seaoat

Pk has a short memory......do you remember the cheerleading from this forum when buses were being stopped in communities as the children were being transferred to facilities. Do you remember the glee of forum members that this was happening......and a few brave souls cared to differ.....you see these were children, and finally the racist stampede stopped, but not before some elected official chased down a bus full of children attending a Y camp. No it only takes a few with courage to stand up against evil. delusional.......hardly the evil is tangible and very real.....and yes it has visited this forum repeatedly. Fortunately, most evil is totally cowardly, and the worst of the racist cowards have left......because a little sunshine on their concepts is all that is needed among fair minded people. So if fighting evil gets your panties in a wad, and if you want nothing but lobs because hitting hard may scare somebody off.....

28For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 5:09 pm

dumpcare

Whoops posted this in another wrong thread: Well here you have it folks Seaoats no stinking little brown diseased bags of garbage.

stinking little brown diseased bags of garbage:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2720066/Were-getting-overrun-danger-increasing-We-need-open-eyes-Sheriff-investigating-murder-Border-Patrol-Agent-claims-armed-illegal-immigrants-military-fatigues-spotted-ranches.html

29For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 5:21 pm

2seaoat

Pass the senate immigration bill......20k boots on the ground.....problem solved. However, the racist boogeymen need to feed the old dixiecrat coalition which makes up much of the sad state of the Republican Party today. The Senate bill would pass the house, but house leadership knows that the midterms still need the boogeyman factor.

30For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 5:27 pm

Sal

Sal

ppaca wrote:Whoops posted this in another wrong thread: Well here you have it folks Seaoats no stinking little brown diseased bags of garbage.

stinking little brown diseased bags of garbage:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2720066/Were-getting-overrun-danger-increasing-We-need-open-eyes-Sheriff-investigating-murder-Border-Patrol-Agent-claims-armed-illegal-immigrants-military-fatigues-spotted-ranches.html

Still smells like bullshit.

31For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 5:39 pm

2seaoat wrote:Pk has a short memory......do you remember the cheerleading from this forum when buses were being stopped in communities as the children were being transferred to facilities. Do you remember the glee of forum members that this was happening......and a few brave souls cared to differ.....you see these were children, and finally the racist stampede stopped, but not before some elected official chased down a bus full of children attending a Y camp. No it only takes a few with courage to stand up against evil. delusional.......hardly the evil is tangible and very real.....and yes it has visited this forum repeatedly. Fortunately, most evil is totally cowardly, and the worst of the racist cowards have left......because a little sunshine on their concepts is all that is needed among fair minded people. So if fighting evil gets your panties in a wad, and if you want nothing but lobs because hitting hard may scare somebody off.....

bs... link to those statements... or shut the fuck up. It's completely ridiculous for you to produce both sides of a false narrative argument. It's worse than delusion... it's psychotic. I'm beginning to think you could fill this forum by yourself.

32For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 5:51 pm

2seaoat

33For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 5:57 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:bs... link to those statements... or shut the fuck up.

Easy now! Easy! Everyone calm down. Let's not say things we can't take back. I feel that this discussion is beginning to get mean spirited, and feelings may get hurt. As your moderator, I think we should guide this back towards a more constructive discussion.

34For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 6:12 pm

I read no one say diseased bags of garbage or anything similar... are you ok?

35For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 6:17 pm

2seaoat

PK has been playing too long in handicapped tennis matches.....he just wants some posters on this forum to dumb down.......make it a fair debate.......to hell with the truth......just dumb down.

He fully knew about the racist threads....he participated, but heck like Mr. Markle......it is amusing to make somebody react to your post, when the answer right or wrong will simply be ignored.

36For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 6:19 pm

2seaoat

I read no one say diseased bags of garbage or anything similar... are you ok?

I guess I assumed to much, I will drop this a notch which I certainly did not think was necessary when conversing with you. Please read jonathan swift's modest proposal....you can do it online and it is a short story.....then see if you can click it up a notch and comprehend.

37For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 6:26 pm

2seaoat wrote:PK has been playing too long in handicapped tennis matches.....he just wants some posters on this forum to dumb down.......make it a fair debate.......to hell with the truth......just dumb down.

He fully knew about the racist threads....he participated, but heck like Mr. Markle......it is amusing to make somebody react to your post, when the answer right or wrong will simply be ignored.

I participated? LOL... damn I swear you can argue with yourself. You'll need to produce that asshole... or apologize.

38For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 6:31 pm

2seaoat

golly gee before I go get more truth, I think you need to apologize for the thread I produced which full of racist hate for children.......I will wait while I go search another easy link.

39For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 6:40 pm

2seaoat

repeatedly you deny the reality of racism and dismiss the same as not being intellectually honest.......what utter hypocrisy....

The modern version of the GOP is a tax and regulation-averse vessel for plutocrats that must crank up the hate and resentment to gin up votes.
sal

You aren't being intellectually honest. We've never had more regulation than today... and what is happening?

Production and the middle class, working poor, minorities, the young... are all doing worse. Massive bureaucracy is designed to fail.

PLEASE NOTE
THE STANDARD PK RESPONSE......DENY THE RACISM....DENY THE STRATEGY AND USE OF THE SAME.....AND GIVE SOME NONSENSICAL SHORT BLURB ABOUT A MASSIVE BUREAUCRACY DESIGNED TO FAIL........utter denial.

40For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 6:49 pm

That makes me a racist? Lol... lord forbid some people don't think every damn detail of human life should be regulated.

Yawn...

41For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 6:56 pm

2seaoat

No my friend.....there you go again. Running from what Sal posted, and again running from my post. You dismiss the use of racism to attack government, and in that process remove regulation against the biggest environmental offenders and the Oligarchy and special interests who require the media create propaganda which turns small brown children into the boogie man. The yawn is your tacit approval of the process and the confirmation of your participation in the worst of the posts on this forum which spew racist fear.......your hands are certainly are not clean, and your integrity is challenged regularly because you fail to give simple answers. Do you not recognize the use of racism to attack government? Do you deny the same, or are you unable to comprehend the sophomoric strategy being used?

42For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 7:05 pm

Your sophomoric strategy is to use race to squash open examinations and objective criticism. That's racist and dishonest.

There... see how that works?

43For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 7:10 pm

2seaoat

Except I have given you a concrete thread full of racist rants about stopping Hispanic children. These discussion do not happen in a vaccum.........do you think talking about the diseases of these children was a positive concern for their well being or just another hater wanting to dispose fo the little brown bags of garbage? Sorry we point out daily the political use of racism, and you simply ignore. What I find particularly amusing is that I fight bureaucracy every day, and I win.....I do not sit around and whine and run away from wrong, anymore than I will run from the wrong of racism.

44For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 7:26 pm

Would you like to see how far I can piss govt ink? I'm sure your story is interesting... but it's hardly unique or special.

Cmon... I can't be the first person to tell you the truth... right?

45For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 7:32 pm

2seaoat

What you say is not the truth. You generalize. You make all government bad. You cannot distinguish between effective government and ineffective government. I am all ears when you point to ineffective government, but that is not your ideological predisposition. It requires too much work. It is easy conceptually to say all government is bad. It is not. America has been a wonderful success because citizens control their own destiny. However, when propaganda turns citizens against their fellow citizens and their own self interest, then it becomes more of what you offer than you care to admit.

46For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 7:46 pm

2seaoat wrote:What you say is not the truth. You generalize. You make all government bad. You cannot distinguish between effective government and ineffective government. I am all ears when you point to ineffective government, but that is not your ideological predisposition. It requires too much work. It is easy conceptually to say all government is bad. It is not. America has been a wonderful success because citizens control their own destiny. However, when propaganda turns citizens against their fellow citizens and their own self interest, then it becomes more of what you offer than you care to admit.

Are you W.D. Childers? A banty rooster couldn't offer more than you do... well the south end of it anyway.

It would be nice if you afford each of us the same super power your delusion empowers you. Get it?

47For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 7:56 pm

2seaoat

I get it. You are intimidated. Just do not surrender and run. We have too many cowards.

48For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 8:03 pm

2seaoat wrote:I get it. You are intimidated. Just do not surrender and run. We have too many cowards.

I run at things... not from things... especially not from a couple of smug asshole bullies.

I'll speak my mind how I please. If you can't understand me... that says more about you than me.

49For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 8:08 pm

2seaoat

Now who is delusional.

50For ppaca - Page 2 Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 9:46 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:About your recent thread.

Sal,  seaoat and floridatexan,  among others of their ilk,  are all the counterparts of Ann Coulter.
Ann Coulter is on one side of the wrastlin ring,  they're on the other.

Both can only see one side of any issue.  Coulter desperately wants to adhere to the republican side,  they want to adhere to the democrat perspective.
The truth with this latest immigration episode is not found only on one side or the other side.  Like with many issues (home invaders being the exception),  both sides have some validity to them.  
This is BOTH a humanitarian issue AND an illegal immigration issue.  It's not black or white,  it's gray.
But not to the political true believers.  Ann Coulter doesn't give a shit about the humanitarian facet of it.  The forum liberals don't give a shit about the need to control illegal immigration.  For the true believers,  it's always either all black or all white.
And for the liberals it's literally a black/white issue because they will tell you that if you don't see it their way you are automatically a racist.

This is what has paralyzed our country's politics.  The majority in the country are either true believers on one side,  or true believers on the other.
There is no meeting of the minds.  Just name calling and insults coming from both sides aimed at the other side.  As you were subjected to in that thread.

Ann Coulter's "positions" are batshit crazy. I'm sorry for you that you can't see the forest. I resent the comparison to Ann Coulter. I'm not a whore, nor am I making anything from my activism. I just simply want the truth, every day. There is no equanimity between the "left" and the "right". Both sides are not equal. One side has gone off the rails, and the money in politics favors that side...those who want to exploit the masses of people for their own gain. That, to me, is today's Republican party, and Ann Coulter is a symptom of that disease within our body politic.

When you advocate shooting someone in the back to protect your "things", that's crazy to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum