Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For ppaca

+4
dumpcare
2seaoat
Sal
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1For ppaca Empty For ppaca 8/8/2014, 8:17 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

About your recent thread.

Sal, seaoat and floridatexan, among others of their ilk, are all the counterparts of Ann Coulter.
Ann Coulter is on one side of the wrastlin ring, they're on the other.

Both can only see one side of any issue. Coulter desperately wants to adhere to the republican side, they want to adhere to the democrat perspective.
The truth with this latest immigration episode is not found only on one side or the other side. Like with many issues (home invaders being the exception), both sides have some validity to them.
This is BOTH a humanitarian issue AND an illegal immigration issue. It's not black or white, it's gray.
But not to the political true believers. Ann Coulter doesn't give a shit about the humanitarian facet of it. The forum liberals don't give a shit about the need to control illegal immigration. For the true believers, it's always either all black or all white.
And for the liberals it's literally a black/white issue because they will tell you that if you don't see it their way you are automatically a racist.

This is what has paralyzed our country's politics. The majority in the country are either true believers on one side, or true believers on the other.
There is no meeting of the minds. Just name calling and insults coming from both sides aimed at the other side. As you were subjected to in that thread.

2For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 8:25 am

Sal

Sal

Except, even PeeDawg joined us on the librul side on that thread, Bob.

I guess he's a fellow pinko comrade now?

Or, maybe you're just full of shit.

Sorry about your thread.

Flush ....

3For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 8:50 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca,

Take a good look at that reply. That's exactly the same reply Ann Coulter would have given to anyone who is on the other side of the wrastlin ring from her. I rest my case. lol

4For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 8:58 am

Sal

Sal

Nope.

Often there's no librul and conservative sides to an issue.

There's just right and wrong.

Ppaca's thread about Coulter was like that.

It's a shame you can't see that.

But, I guess it's comfortable on the fence pretending everything's a wrastlin' match.

5For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 9:02 am

2seaoat

But, I guess it's comfortable on the fence pretending everything's a wrastlin' match.

Bingo

6For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 9:03 am

dumpcare

I agree Ann Coulter could really care less, she is out for the money and a real ditz, but I still somewhat agree with her on this. You can lump this into playing world policeman and sending billion's overseas and then wonder why we have pocket's of third world country's right here in the U.S. with inadequate health care and other service's. If the christian organization's wish to send medical personnel and money overseas so be it, but the donation's from the masses better be used and not my tax dollar's. Use my dollar's right here in the U.S. You may use tax dollar's to use research to find a cure for these diseases brought to us by overseas.

PaceDog like's to have his voice heard but then starts with his insinuation's and name calling. I have a right to my opinion and he has a right to his. But he does not see it that way and you can go back as long as he has been on this forum and another forum that his way is always the right way. Would make an excellent dictator.

I see being an independent more of a free thinker than either you left or right. You on either side stick with either side even if the ship is sinking.

7For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 9:14 am

knothead

knothead

Like I said a few days ago, Bob never met a fence he couldn't straddle . . . lol

8For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 9:15 am

2seaoat

I see being an independent more of a free thinker than either you left or right. You on either side stick with either side even if the ship is sinking.

I believe that an independent is willing to go where the right answers exist. Bob does not believe that there are right answers. He believes there are only abstract arguments disconnected from solutions. Sorry, I follow the right answers and if the right answer is left or it is right matters little to me. To many fail to recognize right answers, and lack the intelligence to distinguish the same.

9For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 10:31 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob has an uncanny ability to frame things incorrectly.

10For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 11:07 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca,

The best thing you and I both can do is to leave the wrastlin to the wrastlers. lol
I'll email you and link you to a different local internet forum.

11For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 11:13 am

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:ppaca,

The best thing you and I both can do is to leave the wrastlin to the wrastlers.  lol
I'll email you and link you to a different local internet forum.

Oooooooh!!

Is it a forum with all like-minded and polite crackers who share a love for Chick-fil-a sweet tea and a fear of the brown horde?

Sounds like fun!

Send me the link.

12For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 11:53 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Here's the way I see it, fellers! lol I'm going to break it down for you and tell it like it is! lol We got liberals, and we got republicans! lol In reality, they're just rootin tootin wrastlers! lol

So the liberals want to force us all to be reliant on government and they want us all to become welfare slaves to the state! lol Meanwhile, the republicans want to kill off all poor people and then built a huge mansion made out of solid gold! lol.

Ya see? That's how it is. I tell it like it is! Aren't these wrastlers crazy!? I'm above all that! I don't paricipate in that wraslin match, because I'm smart enough to see that forcing everyone to become a slave is wrong! lol. And it is also wrong to kill off all poor people and build a golden mansion! lol. And since I framed this so perfectly well, it is very obvious for me to conclude that both sides are just blinded wrastlers! lol

13For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 1:03 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:Here's the way I see it, fellers!  lol  I'm going to break it down for you and tell it like it is! lol  We got liberals, and we got republicans!  lol  In reality, they're just rootin tootin wrastlers!  lol

So the liberals want to force us all to be reliant on government and they want us all to become welfare slaves to the state!  lol Meanwhile, the republicans want to kill off all poor people and then built a huge mansion made out of solid gold! lol.  

Ya see?  That's how it is.  I tell it like it is!  Aren't these wrastlers crazy!?  I'm above all that!  I don't paricipate in that wraslin match, because I'm smart enough to see that forcing everyone to become a slave is wrong! lol.  And it is also wrong to kill off all poor people and build a golden mansion! lol.  And since I framed this so perfectly well, it is very obvious for me to conclude that both sides are just blinded wrastlers! lol

Actually not. The issue in the thread is a good example. It's either "anybody who has any concern about illegal immigration is a racist who hates children" OR "the other side wants everyone to come in the country illegally because they're all future democrat voters".
Pretty much the same shit Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage would come up with when they were in front of the microphones at Wrastlemania. lol

14For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 1:09 pm

2seaoat

Actually not. The issue in the thread is a good example. It's either "anybody who has any concern about illegal immigration is a racist who hates children" OR "the other side wants everyone to come in the country illegally because they're all future democrat voters".
Pretty much the same shit Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage would come up with when they were in front of the microphones at Wrastlemania. lol

Nope.
I have always advocated for a secure southern border. The immigration reform bill passed by the senate puts an additional 20k boots on the ground. I personally believe that we have just as big of a problem with overstayed visas, but why is that never the center of discussion? To be able to separate racist rants from reality is really not a wrestling match........it is a simple matter of intelligence and predisposition.

15For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 1:19 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:
Nope.
I have always advocated for a secure southern border.  

When the latest flap over all the kids streaming across the border started, your only contribution to those threads I can remember was you repeating over and over "there is no more illegal immigration happening".
But tell you what, Bud, when I get some time today I'll go back and find those threads to see if you were "advocating for a secure southern border".
I won't find that though. Because why in fuck would you be advocating that when you were telling us there is no more illegal immigration. At one point you actually started claiming there was "negative immigration". lol

16For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 1:25 pm

2seaoat

There was.

17For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 1:42 pm

no stress

no stress

There was never a time when we had negative immigration. There was a time however a few years back when the amount of illegals going back home almost equaled the amount coming over.

18For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 1:43 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:There was.

Oh so you want the secure border to keep americans from escaping to Mexico, is that it? lol
And George Zimmerman must be in prison because according to you the court established that he was guilty of manslaughter. lol

19For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 1:44 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

As goofy as that bitch ann coulter is, at least she's never claimed to be a "lifelong democrat". lol

20For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 2:00 pm

2seaoat

What is worse.....I may run again for public office. I have learned so much from this forum, I am certain to win. My first platform will be......I never saw a back twice. Of course I will need a Pensacola Bob action figure.....I think we will have to make a bobble head version.....so every time I stressed the only way to stop crime is to change the law......shooting folks in the back is in the best interest of society.....those John Wayne moral examples where every worker mattered and we did honorable things in a fight......nope....we have Ayn Rand as our new role model. I will win in a landslide.........but only smacking that bobble head........Pensacola Bob will sweep the country.

21For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 2:05 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca,

What seaoat just posted to the other thread says it all about his credentials as a wrastler.

He just used this phrase again and he's done so over a dozen times since the latest illegal immigration issue came to light...

...no stinking little brown diseased bags of garbage...

This is how the wrastlers (on both the left and the right) try to stop a discussion before they have to debate it.  It's an almost kneejerk response for them and seaoat (the "lifelong republican" lol).
They whip up a phrase like that and attribute that attitude to EVERYONE who has any disagreement with them.  And by doing so they convince other braindeads that they've proven their point.

22For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 2:11 pm

2seaoat

And by doing so they convince other braindeads that they've proven their point.

Yep, and it is funny when I began posting that concept, the attacks against children stopped on this forum......I guess even the brain dead understand satire, but my modest proposal flew over your head......or maybe I made a direct hit......I think the later.......the pain is obvious as you find it hard to return to the fence.

23For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 4:14 pm

2seaoat wrote: And by doing so they convince other braindeads that they've proven their point.

Yep, and it is funny when I began posting that concept, the attacks against children stopped on this forum......I guess even the brain dead understand satire, but my modest proposal flew over your head......or maybe I made a direct hit......I think the later.......the pain is obvious as you find it hard to return to the fence.

delusional

24For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 4:22 pm

2seaoat

delusional

factual.........the stampede stopped.

25For ppaca Empty Re: For ppaca 8/8/2014, 4:40 pm

2seaoat wrote:delusional

factual.........the stampede stopped.

Show me the stampede. You just try to create straw windmills... nobody here took the position you describe.

Few here try to constantly assign positions as you do. It's tiresome... you should stop. You have terrible insight.

I hope I'm not the first person to tell you this... but that would explain a few things.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum