Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are we housing all of the Mexican kids at military bases all over the country?

+2
TEOTWAWKI
no stress
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

I was talking to a friend of mine stationed at Lackland and she said one of the immigrant kids there was just diagnosed with swine flu. They have hundreds there. Another friend at Ft Sill said they have been receiving hundreds at that location. My understanding is that there so many unaccompanied children are flooding the border at this time that Texas has given up on the Border Patrol to stop the flood and is hiring overtime Texas Rangers and even allowing private militia groups to patrol.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Minefields ? Just a thought.

no stress

no stress

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/24/first-swine-flu-case-diagnosed-among-illegal-alien-children-at-texas-base/

We are being invaded on purpose. This is by design.

2seaoat

Invaded would require successful crossings. Two decades of almost 20k unaccompanied children never made the media, yet those kids turned back and deported was never were seen as an invasion. Now 47k, or nearly double the normal year of folks getting caught, and yes, they too will be turned back and deported, and it becomes an invasion.

The propaganda machine takes the utter success of additional people on the border stopping illegal immigration as those caught are held as a sign of failure at our border. The humanitarian crisis is that they are doing such a good job, and the devastation of central american politics from the days of Reagan trading arms for support to the contras who terrorized democratically elected governments leave a cesspool largely contributed to our support of the Oligarchy in central America.......the seeds we sow.

Seaoat you are the zombie from he'll

You'll believe anything this gov tells you

It is well known they are shipping those people all over the country

We have laws you know

Oh wait you don't care about laws you only care about your dictator being able to do anything he wants

Dick sucker

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

I don't know Gunz, but this is insane.

We are told the sick child was feverish for several days before being sent for medical treatment,” Gohmert said. “Having spent the weekend on our border, I can tell you that the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is not taking charge of the undocumented children in any kind of reasonable time frame as they are absolutely required to do.”

The H1N1 diagnosis coincides with federal law enforcement and health officials along the border raising concerns that immigrants crossing into the United States are not being properly screened before being transported to other holding facilities throughout the country.

The child was described as being extremely ill before recovering in the hospital and had made contact with a number of people for several days during the contagious stages of the virus, according to sources with knowledge of the case.

no stress

no stress

Some on here think that they can do the ole Jedi mindtrick and say that what is being reported isn't happening and it will go away. Unfortunately, that isnt happening here. Thousands of these children are being sent hither and yonder throughout the country without even a hint of a health screening.

Why isn't anybody yelling about this country having to take care of these kids? They're dumped at our border and people are looking for excuses to criticize this administration?

2seaoat

For fifty years children have come to our borders unaccompanied by an adult. Most slipped through. Now we have increased the boots on the ground and are catching those children and this success is seen as a failure. The only failure was our intentional destabilization of elected democracies with the likes of Ollie North, trading weapons with Iran and destroying a generation of stability in central america. Could you imagine if President Obama pulled that one.......instead he is left cleaning up the mess. Our borders are more secure than ever. The propaganda machine requires the association of the large numbers caught, the extra procedures in handling minors, and the shear numbers in the successful capture and deportation of those detainees, as a failure.

Now people are arguing that we should not move those detainees around the nation in intra facility transfers, as if the transfer to another facility results in their release on the street. The humanitarian crisis is real. The success of the border stopping folks is real. Prisoners are transferred everyday between facilities, and yes medical care, food, and housing are expenses which must be met with a successful border capturing people trying to cross, and all those factors are real. The other option is an insecure border. It is essential that we maintain this vigilance on the border and that immigration reform is enacted with a path to citizenship which will make this nation economically stronger.

2seaoat

The lack of health care screenings on detainees debate is hilarious. In 2012 the big argument against the president was that they were too many assets committed to health screenings and care for detained illegal aliens. Now, the posts are that we are helter skelter sending unscreened people throughout the nation. ONE BIG LIE.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/04/u-s-brags-about-quality-medical-care-for-detained-illegal-immigrants/

Is it possible that somebody got sick after a screening. Yes. Is it possible that people are being assigned and transferred without screenings. NO!

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:The lack of health care screenings on detainees debate is hilarious. In 2012 the big argument against the president was that they were too many assets committed to health screenings and care for detained illegal aliens. Now, the posts are that we are helter skelter sending unscreened people throughout the nation. ONE BIG LIE.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/04/u-s-brags-about-quality-medical-care-for-detained-illegal-immigrants/

Is it possible that somebody got sick after a screening. Yes. Is it possible that people are being assigned and transferred without screenings. NO!
These are not the droids you're looking for. ....yes sir, these are not our droids, move along. LMAO!

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Minefields ? Just a thought.

This is a humanitarian crisis fueled by the criminal exploitation of desperation.

And, your response is to want to blow up some brown kids at the border.

But, we know you're terribly concerned about Afghani kids being blown up by drone strikes.

Asswipe.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Minefields ? Just a thought.

This is a humanitarian crisis fueled by the criminal exploitation of desperation.

And, your response is to want to blow up some brown kids at the border.

But, we know you're terribly concerned about Afghani kids being blown up by drone strikes.

Asswipe.

As much as I catch hell for my campaign against drones do you think I would actually advocate minefields ?...You're an idiot. It was just pointing out in an exaggerant way that the problem is overwhelming and solutions are few...although I am sure the Mexicans wouldn't hesitate to use minefields to keep people out of Mexico...

nadalfan

What Mexican kids? Most of these kids are coming from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador

Maybe we should just call them Cubans and everything would be ok.

The Mariel boatlift was a mass emigration of Cubans who departed from Cuba's Mariel Harbor for the United States between April 15 and October 31, 1980.

The exodus was organized by Cuban-Americans with the agreement of Cuban president Fidel Castro. The exodus started to have negative political implications when it was discovered that a number of the exiles had been released from Cuban jails and mental health facilities. The Mariel boatlift was ended by mutual agreement between the two governments involved in October 1980. By that point, as many as 125,000 Cubans had made the journey to Florida.

Gunz wrote:I was talking to a friend of mine stationed at Lackland and she said one of the immigrant kids there was just diagnosed with swine flu.  They have hundreds there.  Another friend at Ft Sill said they have been receiving hundreds at that location.   My understanding is that there so many unaccompanied children are flooding the border at this time that Texas has given up on the Border Patrol to stop the flood and is hiring overtime Texas Rangers and even allowing private militia groups to patrol.  

Military bases aren't able to tell the CINC, "No we don't want them in our community" like multiple civilian areas can and already have done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum