This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ppaca??

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ppaca?? on 11/22/2016, 8:13 pm

You OK? Check in, please?

View user profile

2 Re: Ppaca?? on 11/22/2016, 11:40 pm

This is a really busy time for insurance guys with the open enrollments.

View user profile

3 Re: Ppaca?? on 11/23/2016, 12:11 am

He has been very busy.

View user profile

4 Re: Ppaca?? on 11/23/2016, 2:47 am

That's fine, of course, if that's all it is. Presume from her statement that Joani has been in touch, so won't worry.

View user profile

5 Re: Ppaca?? on 11/23/2016, 9:25 am

Ok, I posted a reply a few minutes ago and now it's gone. Well I am alive thanks for the concern and trying to a years worth of work in 2.5 months. This year particularly busy with Humana and Baptist parting ways and just recently Woodlands parting ways with them effective March 1.

View user profile

6 Re: Ppaca?? on 11/23/2016, 7:32 pm

ppaca wrote:Ok, I posted a reply a few minutes ago and now it's gone. Well I am alive thanks for the concern and trying to a years worth of work in 2.5 months. This year particularly busy with Humana and Baptist parting ways and just recently Woodlands parting ways with them effective March 1.

WHEW!   Relieved to know you're OK, kiddo.  Totally understand about the amount of work you're faced with, though I'm sure I can barely imagine.  

Wow, hadn't heard about Woodlands, too!   Really, really glad we stayed with Florida Blue.

Hope you can stop by once a week or so and just say hi - and hope you won't burn yourself out with work, if you can possibly avoid it.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum