Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TEA PARTY LOSING STEAM? IF SO, BOUT TIME!

+8
polecat
VectorMan
Wordslinger
PBulldog2
Markle
2seaoat
Nekochan
knothead
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Anti-immigrant and racists.

Where do you get this?  Have you read their platform?

This is from the article but clearly the Tea Partiers are are of that venue. They do not openly espouse racial comments but they openly are against immigrants and gays and support their bible thumping fairy tales.

TEA PARTY LOSING STEAM? IF SO, BOUT TIME! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc0yHiRJtoaDxeTdxYR2rTalyg65dBjKUH402i0gNzR9wT6c5qbw

It's the far left liberals like you who are the racists and bigots.

You support immigration so long as it's illegal immigration (which says a lot right there) instead of opening the floodgates and allowing people from around the world to come here.

You want marriage rights for mature willing companions other than the one man one woman nuclear marriage but only if it expands those marriage rights to homosexuals while denying those same rights to all other mature willing companions.

Both are such bigoted positions to take that it boggles the mind that anyone will support your positions.

Racists and bigots all of you!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqXWf_CP52E

Smile 

2seaoat wrote:Wherever you copied the above from is a very biased source.

The Tea Party is racist and anti immigration.   It has gone by other names throughout American History, but it is the same old racist front whether it was the John Birch Society and the Koch Brother's father, or their sad attempt to fund the tea party.......yes, there are a small percentage of folks who are benign and want fairness, but the core is the same rotten apple which has come before.  They have destroyed the once proud Republican Party with nitwits, and it will take years to repair the damage.  Good government is hard.  Sound bites and illusion are easy.  It does not take bias to come to the conclusion of what the reality of the Tea Party is, rather one must be realistic, factual, and not naive.

TEA PARTY LOSING STEAM? IF SO, BOUT TIME! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGiGdZR-V5jWdySGyY-NnbNA7-cAVGC5QkYe3s0nNRUMXVQomwdA

The Occupy Movement and the progressive liberal who support it like the current president are racists and anti-immigration. It has gone by other names throughout American History, but is the same old racist tyranny front whether it was the Stalinist's and the George Soro's, or their sad attempt to fund the Acorn movement.....yes, there are a small percentage of folks who are benign and want fairness, but the core is the same rotten apple which has come before. They have destroyed the once proud Democratic Party with nitwits, and it will take decades to repair the damage. Good government is hard. Sound bites and illusion are easy. It does not take bias to come to the conclusion of what the reality of the Occupy Movement is, rather one must be realistic, factual, and not naïve.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGe8qID9gSs#aid=P84BapJIhhw

Smile 

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:It is radical when you shut down the govt. trying to stop a national health care program.

The Tea Party didn't shut down the government.   It was all of Congress.   They wouldn't pass a damn budget.  That is their job!   In fact, the Obama admin shut down stuff that shouldn't have been shut down.   And if opposing Obamacare is radical then the majority of Americans being polled are radical.

Oh come on! It was the Tea Party radicals that tried to force stopping Obamacare by extortion, Neko and to say it wasn't is dishonest. 74% of those polled said they did not like what the repugs did and the majority of Americans are not against Obamacare.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:The Tea Party like most radical groups will soon decimate into a few coconuts just like the Klu Klux.

"The Tea Partiers are a species of what Donald Warren—in his 1976 book, The Radical Center—called “middle American radicals.” They tend to be white, middle class, primarily from the South and Southwest (including Southern California) and parts of the Midwest. Many work in or own small businesses that they perceive to be under siege by regulations or taxes or unions or cheap immigrant labor. Others are professionals who see no use for government. Earlier, they might have belonged to the John Birch Society or voted for George Wallace or Pat Buchanan; they might have joined anti-tax groups, the Minutemen, or religious-right organizations. Many still hold these views—anti-immigrant and conservative Christian sentiments proliferate on Tea Party websites—but the animating cause has changed."

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/115332/tea-party-going-down-dysfunction-not

As you well know, the Ku Klux Klan was formed as a radical wing of the DEMOCRAT party.
TEA PARTY LOSING STEAM? IF SO, BOUT TIME! - Page 2 SenatorByrd-1

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:It is radical when you shut down the govt. trying to stop a national health care program.

The Tea Party didn't shut down the government.   It was all of Congress.   They wouldn't pass a damn budget.  That is their job!   In fact, the Obama admin shut down stuff that shouldn't have been shut down.   And if opposing Obamacare is radical then the majority of Americans being polled are radical.

Oh come on! It was the Tea Party radicals that tried to force stopping Obamacare by extortion, Neko and to say it wasn't is dishonest. 74% of those polled said they did not like what the repugs did and the majority of Americans are not against Obamacare.

Now your really revising history.  ObamaCare was passed by bribery, payoffs and, most likely, blackmail.  PLEASE show us a neutral source that says that 74% of those polled said they did not like what republicans did AND that a majority of Americans are NOT against ObamaCare.

From Gallup:
April 11, 2014

Americans Remain Negative Toward Healthcare Law

Forty-three percent approve, 54% disapprove

by Jeffrey M. Jones

With the open enrollment period for obtaining health insurance through a federal government exchange now over, Americans’ views on the broader healthcare law remain more negative than positive. Currently, 43% approve and 54% disapprove of the law, commonly known as “Obamacare.” The approval figure is a bit higher than Gallup’s estimates since last November, but disapproval is essentially unchanged. …

Americans’ overall approval of the law and expectations for its long-term effects on the healthcare system continue to be strongly related to their party affiliation. A vast majority of Democrats, 79%, approve of the law, and 69% think it will make the healthcare situation better. In contrast, 87% of Republicans disapprove of the law, and 77% think it will make the healthcare situation worse.

Independents are more negative than positive toward the law. They disapprove of the law by 65% to 32%, and 53% believe the law will make the healthcare situation worse compared with 26% who say better.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/168491/americans-remain-negative-healthcare-law.aspx

2seaoat

As you well know, the Ku Klux Klan was formed as a radical wing of the DEMOCRAT party.

As you know those same Dixiecrats left the Democratic Party because of the Civil Rights Act and now are the driving force in the Republican Party. A plight on the Republican Party, and your other dishonesty is that Americans do not like the ACA......they love the components, and they dislike the messenger..........ACA is what the Democrats will run on in the Mid term....bet on it.......go ahead and try to tell folks with pre existing conditions, capped benefits, and throwing 26 year olds off their parents policies.......such idiocy deserves what is coming.

Bs... please link this assertion you keep making... along with a list of these rouge democrats and their party switch. Even during the thirties they lobbied for segregation... right up to fdr and the military. They largely disbanded after the '48 election.

The thght that you can see into the hearts of the people that disagree with you or obama or leftist ideology is delusion at best... and most likely a personality disorder. The sad fact is that your statist bs can't stand up to scrutiny and results.

Hence the tactic.

TEA PARTY LOSING STEAM? IF SO, BOUT TIME! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBPa9GOlY4aBavBIn88-DFNJ-3GWMcJXSfCqS9rSbJc0NYly7FdA

After reading this...

http://www.history.com/topics/ku-klux-klan

I'ma thinkin' that the KKK is still very active in the Democratic party considering all the different cultural groups the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals actively despise. They've become an invisible entity of the Democratic party attempting to deter examination of their motives by appearing to accept certain cultural groupings and using them as pawns in their political maneuverings. However remaining steadfast in their hate of other cultural groupings, ie, Republicans, Roman Catholics, Jews, etc...

The best way to remain hidden and gain power is to have your enemies destroy each other.

*****SMILE*****

http://www.history.com/topics/ku-klux-klan

Smile

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

TEA PARTY LOSING STEAM? IF SO, BOUT TIME! - Page 2 A1dog11

We have a very liberal and generous immigration policy... much more so than the vast majority of all sovereign nations.

Next leftist talkingpoint?

PkrBum wrote:We have a very liberal and generous immigration policy... much more so than the vast majority of all sovereign nations.

Next leftist talkingpoint?

cheers cheers cheers 

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

PKR and Crow, you missed my point entirely.  Very Happy

Is it too leftist to mention the Trail of Tears?

(My point is that most of us our ancestors were immigrants. The only true natives are the American Indians.)

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 4/13/2014, 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total

PBulldog2 wrote:PKR and Crow, you missed my point entirely.  Very Happy

Personally I think we need to move past what was in the beginning. I certainly am no advocate of dividing myself in half and sending parts back to Germany and bury the rest here. This is America and we really better get our asses united before we don't leave a America to our off spring.

These tactics are old, outdated and really serve no purpose other than to divide and conquer us. And we are being conquered. And its not just republicans who are being conquered.

People better look around at the nation, its going downhill fast.

btw we have a very open immigration policy just as pkr mentioned. We have a more open one than they do in many countries, probably most countries but I would have to look.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

The government shut down specifically because Congress did not pass a budget. The majority of Americans in most polls that have been done have a negative opinion of Obamacare.

crow wrote:

Personally I think we need to move past what was in the beginning. I certainly am no advocate of dividing myself in half and sending parts back to Germany and bury the rest here. This is America and we really better get our asses united before we don't leave a America to our off spring.

These tactics are old, outdated and really serve no purpose other than to divide and conquer us. And we are being conquered. And its not just republicans who are being conquered.

btw we have a very open immigration policy just as pkr mentioned. We have a more open one than they do in many countries, probably most countries but I would have to look.

Much more accessible than mexico. And PBull... nations and peoples have been conquered and worse into antiquity.

No one alive today bares any responsibly beyond the deserved respect almost all americans pay to native americans.

Next?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Immigration is a good thing.  It's what makes America strong and diverse.  However, to just open the borders up and welcome everyone in without any accountability is foolish by any standard.   We need secure borders.   We need sensible immigration laws.   We have tens of millions of illegals in the US today and I do not think the answer is to send them all back to where they came from.  I also don't think  they should be handed automatic citizenship.   There needs to be a fair and equitable solution to allowing those people to stay while providing them a path to citizenship.   Why can't Congress get together on this and get something done?   Again, because they refuse to work together.  It's not just Republicans' faults---it's all of them!

2seaoat

Bs... please link this assertion you keep making.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

next.....oh racist one who hides those beliefs conveniently behind a bundle of libertarian mumbo jumbo which eliminates the very government which has freed Americans from Jim Crow. The Republican Party at the core is the party of racist. I grew up with a Republican Party which proudly freed the slaves and actively attacked Jim Crow.......yet you really are that lacking in cognitive ability, or integrity.....either way it does not change reality.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

crow wrote:

If I recall, you are part native American. So is my husband. I don't think we ever need to "move on" from what happened here simply because, as PKR wrote, nations and peoples have been conquered "into antiquity."

We need to remember. We SHOULD remember. We should teach our children the truth of what happened in this country, lest it be repeated again elsewhere.

No, I don't support completely open borders. However, I do support a strong immigration program.

My point is that most of our ancestors were immigrants. That's one reason it perturbs me when I hear or read a person of, say, Italian ancestry state we need to close the borders.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Nekochan wrote:Immigration is a good thing.  It's what makes America strong and diverse.  However, to just open the borders up and welcome everyone in without any accountability is foolish by any standard.   We need secure borders.   We need sensible immigration laws.   We have tens of millions of illegals in the US today and I do not think the answer is to send them all back to where they came from.  I also don't think  they should be handed automatic citizenship.   There needs to be a fair and equitable solution to allowing those people to stay while providing them a path to citizenship.   Why can't Congress get together on this and get something done?   Again, because they refuse to work together.  It's not just Republicans' faults---it's all of them!

I agree, Neko. And it is soooo good to have you back!  Very Happy 

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't personally recall hearing anyone say that we need to "close" our borders.   I think it's only reasonable to have secure borders and to know who is coming and going out of the USA.

For Dreams.....A recent Pew/USA Today poll:

http://www.businessinsider.com/poll-obamacare-election-democrats-2014-4

50% of those polled are opposed to Obamacare. 37% support Obamacare.  This result is similar to most other polls.

This shows a number of polls taken over the last 3 weeks or so. Every one of them shows more people opposing Obamacare than supporting it.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/obama_and_democrats_health_care_plan-1130.html

Last edited by Nekochan on 4/13/2014, 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

PBulldog2 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Immigration is a good thing.  It's what makes America strong and diverse.  However, to just open the borders up and welcome everyone in without any accountability is foolish by any standard.   We need secure borders.   We need sensible immigration laws.   We have tens of millions of illegals in the US today and I do not think the answer is to send them all back to where they came from.  I also don't think  they should be handed automatic citizenship.   There needs to be a fair and equitable solution to allowing those people to stay while providing them a path to citizenship.   Why can't Congress get together on this and get something done?   Again, because they refuse to work together.  It's not just Republicans' faults---it's all of them!

I agree, Neko. And it is soooo good to have you back!  Very Happy 

Thank you, PB!

TEA PARTY LOSING STEAM? IF SO, BOUT TIME! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxSCg9NzqPH_vmweuvRymCm_YG5jDn2aRM5SXjitHMzjTNu1u4CQ

The only  compromises I will accept.

Open the floodgates, 20 legals for every amnesty given to a illegal, and half of the legals will come from SE Asia.

Allow all mature willing companions marriage rights.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUTXb-ga1fo

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 4/13/2014, 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total

PBulldog2 wrote:
crow wrote:

If I recall, you are part native American. So is my husband. I don't think we ever need to "move on" from what happened here simply because, as PKR wrote, nations and peoples have been conquered "into antiquity."

We need to remember. We SHOULD remember. We should teach our children the truth of what happened in this country, lest it be repeated again elsewhere.

No, I don't support completely open borders. However, I do support a strong immigration program.

My point is that most of our ancestors were immigrants. That's one reason it perturbs me when I hear or read a person of, say, Italian ancestry state we need to close the borders.

I never said to not remember. Of course we have to remember.

WE NEED TO CLOSE THE BORDERS

We are actively being invaded. This is a well planned take over. Using our own PC rules against us.

And we have a strong immigration policy. Our immigration policy is better than most countries.

more than a MILLION legal immigrants come here each year.

Links

Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States
The U.S. immigrant population — estimated at 40.4 million in 2011 — is the nation's historical numeric high, and it is also the largest in the world. About 20 percent of all international migrants reside in the United States, even as the country accounts for less than 5 percent of the world's population. Find out more top statistics on immigrants and immigration in the United States in this article which presents the latest, most interesting data in one easy-to-use resource.

So lets not fool ourselves into thinking America isn't letting anyone in, we are.

Nekochan

Nekochan

crow wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
crow wrote:

We are actively being invaded. This is a well planned take over. Using our own PC rules against us.

And we have a strong immigration policy. Our immigration policy is better than most countries.

Links

Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States
The U.S. immigrant population — estimated at 40.4 million in 2011 — is the nation's historical numeric high, and it is also the largest in the world. About 20 percent of all international migrants reside in the United States, even as the country accounts for less than 5 percent of the world's population. Find out more top statistics on immigrants and immigration in the United States in this article which presents the latest, most interesting data in one easy-to-use resource.

So lets not fool ourselves into thinking America isn't letting anyone in, we are.

To clarify--do you mean "secure" or "close"? To me, close means to not let anyone in.

Nekochan wrote:
crow wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
crow wrote:

Links

To clarify--do you mean "secure" or "close"?   To me, close means to not let anyone in.

Secure. No one should be hopping over fences. and to be honest and I am not afraid to say it. we need to cut down on how many visa's we give out. The country is broke and people can say what they want to about me because frankly I rather leave a viable America in tact than be PC and leave a 3rd world nation behind to my children and grandchildren.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum