Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bout damn time...Graham quits the GOP

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.alipac.us/f9/franklin-graham-quits-republican-party-326580/

“This two-way street that we’ve had forever of the First Amendment, right now there’s a bulldozer over in the lane of religious freedom trying to shut us down. We cannot accept that. I’m not going to accept that. I’m not telling anyone else what they have to believe. Don’t tell me what I have to believe.”
Listen to the interview with Greg Corombos of Radio America:

2seaoat

I went to three of his father's revivals at a football stadium. I was in second grade. I was impressed how big the stadium was and how many people came to listen to his father. We see too often that the son of famous people do not have the skills or talents of their parents. Who cares what he thinks, but his dad......I would listen. He was a good man. The only reason anybody even cares about this story is that he shares his father's name.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

yeah sure...it's the message not the man...but spin away...

Bout damn time...Graham quits the GOP Tumblr_mc3kodsygk1qg39ewo1_500

I stand in amazement that Billy, Franklin, or any other man on a mission from God should worry over alignment with a government political arm. They should no better than any that the government is not attached to anything holy nor will they carry out any holy mission. (I only use holy to separate from secular)

Why would he expect the government to rule in favor of something that he believes? Does he need his belief condoned by his government?

Walk by Faith, Franklin. Remember Jesus said he did not come to set up a kingdom. Don't align yourself with politics. Just exercise your right to vote. Anything further seems to say you have to have political power to do God's work.

He needs to chill.

Sal

Sal

Jihadists and Teahadists - flip sides of the same putrid coin.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

SheWrites wrote:Walk by Faith, Franklin.  Remember Jesus said he did not come to set up a kingdom.   Don't align yourself with politics. Just exercise your right to vote.  Anything further seems to say you have to have political power to do God's work.

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum