Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct? Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda? I report, you decide.

+4
cool1
Sal
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

My opinion is...

Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap27%Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 27% [ 4 ]
Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% [ 5 ]
Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Is what Chrissy said about seaoat correct?  Or does seaoat have a hidden agenda?  I report,  you decide. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

Your pol would NOT let me vote on all four. Now I'm pissed.

It occurred to me that seaoat could be BOTH a sincere obama lover AND parodying the anti-obama threads at the same time.

But I can never decide cause it's like trying to figure out a tv evangelist.
Some of them (like Swaggart and Oral and Jim and Tammy) are obviously not sincere. Others are obviously sincere like Brother Carl.
But seaoat might be like Billy Graham. I've never been able to discern what Billy Graham is. He comes across as sincere like Brother Carl, but it could be that he's just so good an actor that he fools me. Plus, my cousin's mother-in-law dated Graham when they were both young and she says Graham is a phony.
So I think it's possible that Graham could be a con man who actually believes his own bullshit.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

You should go over to his house and force him to make you chicken in dumplings for that  Twisted Evil 

Actually if he's still reading this,  I intend to give him some of the chicken and dumplins tomorrow for a taste test.  He's a very good cook and I want his opinion.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum