Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ted needs to tend to HIS backyard....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

While Ted Cruz (R), Senator from Texas, is going around scaring the elderly and the ignorant about healthcare reform, it is his state whose citizens would benefit greatly from the reform.
Read more: http://medcitynews.com/2013/09/misguided-cruz-missile-lets-recap-bad-healthcare-texas/

Texas is 48th out of 50. There are more than one million Texas children without a health ploan of any kind.
This goes to show that Ted does not care of the citizens of the U.S., but more importantly, he does not care for the citizens of Texas. He is a Republican running for President: the little people do not count.
Thanks.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Ted's a federal legislator, his purvey is larger than Texas. Learn some basic CIVICS.

3Ted needs to tend to HIS backyard.... Empty I know this much.... 10/26/2013, 3:57 pm

KarlRove wrote:Ted's a federal legislator, his purvey is larger than Texas. Learn some basic CIVICS.
Oh, he is a lawyer--well that just about explains it all.
I happen to know that Ted Cruz is the Freshman Junior Senator from Texas. All Texas citizens are his. He has already shown that he does not care about public opinion or people in general. He is a Republican running for President; the little people do not matter. How is that?
BTW--I am curious about your use of the word, 'purvey.' Either it is a typo, or you do not know the meaning of the word. It is used wrong in that sentence. Please explain what the meaning of that sentence was, KR.
Thanks.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

CarlSagan wrote:
KarlRove wrote:Ted's a federal legislator, his purvey is larger than Texas. Learn some basic CIVICS.
I happen to know that Ted Cruz is the Freshman Junior Senator from Texas. All Texas citizens are his. He has already shown that he does not care about public opinion or people in general. He is a Republican running for President; the little people do not matter. How is that?
BTW--I am curious about your use of the word, 'purvey.' Either it is a typo, or you do not know the meaning of the word. It is used wrong in that sentence. Please explain what the meaning of that sentence was, KR.
Thanks.
KR is a PaceDog Sock..... And he complains about other folks using socks.... Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5Ted needs to tend to HIS backyard.... Empty You were correct, Z 10/26/2013, 5:36 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Thanks.
KR is a PaceDog Sock..... And he complains about other folks using socks.... Razz
Over on the thread about the Marine uniforms, pee-dog uses the word, purvey, incorrectly. Wow, what a hypocrite. Thanks, Z.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

CarlSagan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
Thanks.
Over on the thread about the Marine uniforms, pee-dog uses the word, purvey, incorrectly. Wow, what a hypocrite. Thanks, Z.
PaceDog has used numerous socks in the past. His problem is he is not smart enough to keep his socks in character, so he is easily smoked-out.

Over on the PNJ forum, he was PaceDog, HarleyDog (that one he managed to keep in characher for awhile), OllieNorth, Karl Rove, SRCTEACHER, CatSock. New socks would appear regularly, but it was the same boorish poster.

His socks would actually talk to each other and agree on points posted by the same person, and they would be used to bump his threads to the top.

You will notice that PD tends to name his socks after discredited Righties whom he greatly admires.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum