Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EVEN our Progressive good friends won't be able to dispute these FACTS...but they'll TRY!

+4
boards of FL
polecat
Jake92
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:Sure, the rate of unemployment is trickling down as fewer and fewer people are counted as being unemployed.  Count the people who have quite looking, the number working before the 2008 recession and we would have an 11.3% unemployment rate today.

Yes, Markle.  Once again, I know what you're talking about.  And once again, and I have no idea why, you apparently struggle to read.  I'll try and dumb it down more and use as little syllables as possible for you.

For Markle and PACEDOG:

Yes.  I see.  I know that we must count those who stop try to find work.  I know that if we count those who stop try to find work in the not-work rate, that that thing get big.  More big than what we see in news.  In fact, it be 11.3%.  Now, if we use that same thing and look at past, we see that that same thing was once 18.0%.  Since now that thing is 11.3%, and since in past it was 18.0%, that mean that that thing come down.  Since that thing come down, that mean thing more good now than it was in past.  

For everyone with a reading ability beyond that of Markle and PACEDOG:

Yes, I understand that the U6 measure of unemployment is higher than the U3.  And yes, that is because the U6 includes discouraged workers.  Fair enough.  If we look at just the U6 measure, we see that it peaked at 18% at the height of the recession.  Since it is 11.3% today, and since 11.3% is less than 18%, we can say that the labor situation has absolutely improved....even when we account for discouraged workers....which the U6 unemployment rate does.

Now, all that said, and by a show of hands, who here thinks the next post will say "Yeah, but that doesn't count discouraged workers!".

One more time, the U6 unemployment rate - which includes discouraged workers:

EVEN our Progressive good friends won't be able to dispute these FACTS...but they'll TRY! - Page 2 S33ls4z

Is that thing going up or coming down?

knothead

knothead

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:Sure, the rate of unemployment is trickling down as fewer and fewer people are counted as being unemployed.  Count the people who have quite looking, the number working before the 2008 recession and we would have an 11.3% unemployment rate today.

Yes, Markle.  Once again, I know what you're talking about.  And once again, and I have no idea why, you apparently struggle to read.  I'll try and dumb it down more and use as little syllables as possible for you.

For Markle and PACEDOG:

Yes.  I see.  I know that we must count those who stop try to find work.  I know that if we count those who stop try to find work in the not-work rate, that that thing get big.  More big than what we see in news.  In fact, it be 11.3%.  Now, if we use that same thing and look at past, we see that that same thing was once 18.0%.  Since now that thing is 11.3%, and since in past it was 18.0%, that mean that that thing come down.  Since that thing come down, that mean thing more good now than it was in past.  

For everyone with a reading ability beyond that of Markle and PACEDOG:

Yes, I understand that the U6 measure of unemployment is higher than the U3.  And yes, that is because the U6 includes discouraged workers.  Fair enough.  If we look at just the U6 measure, we see that it peaked at 18% at the height of the recession.  Since it is 11.3% today, and since 11.3% is less than 18%, we can say that the labor situation has absolutely improved....even when we account for discouraged workers....which the U6 unemployment rate does.

Now, all that said, and by a show of hands, who here thinks the next post will say "Yeah, but that doesn't count discouraged workers!".

One more time, the U6 unemployment rate - which includes discouraged workers:

EVEN our Progressive good friends won't be able to dispute these FACTS...but they'll TRY! - Page 2 S33ls4z

Is that thing going up or coming down?

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

He must have got it Bds.!

polecat

polecat

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Yes, and we know that Fox News is truly "fair and balanced."  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Whenever my republican buddy at work throws that out there "fair & balanced fair & balanced'' and he does quite often I always respond with ''Panda Express Gourmet Chinese food''
It must be true it says that right on there sign.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:It's still coming down.  However bullshit way you want to analyze the data, things are improving from what they were.

The desperation on Mr. Markle's handlers is becoming more obvious by the content of the cut and paste.   George Will is a guy I have utter respect, but the numbers as boards has correctly posted cannot be seriously challenged by anybody finishing a high school economics class, but in their desperation they are appealing to the low fruit on the tree who live with a generalized hate of the black man in the Oval office.......good news is that the debate is completely counter productive for the 2016 election, and they are not smart enough to understand how stupid this campaign is..........but I will never step in to stop stupid from imploding.

Not my quote.

Four years after the recession was over, President Barack Hussein Obama is railing, from his 17 day VACATION SPOT IN HAWAII, how the Senate and House went home without ANOTHER EMERGENCY EXTENSION of UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE.

Yep, tell us how everything is going so very well.

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Yes, and we know that Fox News is truly "fair and balanced."  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Whenever my republican buddy at work throws that out there "fair & balanced fair & balanced'' and he does quite often I always respond with ''Panda Express Gourmet Chinese food''
Please list for us the Conservatives who are regular contributors of CNN, MSNBC, NPR, PBS, ABC, CBS, NBC and others.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Run, Forrest! Run!

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Yes, and we know that Fox News is truly "fair and balanced."

Still waiting....

Please list for us the Conservatives who are regular contributors of CNN, MSNBC, NPR, PBS, ABC, CBS, NBC and others.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:Run, Forrest! Run!

He won't answer you so it looks like you whipped his ass once again.....

EVEN our Progressive good friends won't be able to dispute these FACTS...but they'll TRY! - Page 2 Whoopass

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum