Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are FACTS so difficult for my Progressive good friends to accept? FACT: Oil and gas production on federal lands is in free fall under Obama

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Why are FACTS so difficult for my Progressive good friends to accept? FACT:

Oil and gas production on federal lands is in free fall under Obama

Oil and gas production has stalled on federal lands for the third year in a row under the Obama administration, despite booming energy production on private and state lands, according to a new government report.

The Congressional Research Service (CRS) says that the share of oil and gas production coming from federal lands have plummeted from 2009 to 2013. Oil production on federal lands fell by 11 percent over this time period and natural gas production fell by 28 percent.

Federal onshore oil production fell for the third year in a row, while offshore oil production increased slightly — just enough to increase total oil production by 15,300 barrels per day in 2013 above 2012 levels.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/16/oil-and-gas-production-on-federal-lands-is-in-free-fall-under-obama/#ixzz39T0MYtxK

Semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama PROMISED my Progressive good friends that his policies would "necessarily cause energy prices to SKYROCKET".

Now, due to PRIVATE PRODUCTION, Progressives want to take credit for prices of energy dropping. How does that work? That is NOT what they want or demand. I guess, in desperation, they are grasping at anything they can in their feeble efforts to shore up this failed administration.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

See if you can digest this info, and then feel free to criticize Obama for not pursuing onshore drilling on federal lands:

http://www.remappingdebate.org/map-data-tool/oil-and-gas-companies-still-enjoying-1920-royalty-rates-1

Oil and gas companies still enjoying 1920 royalty rates

(interactive chart)

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

This is another one of poster Markle's bullshit threads. It is amazing the extent Markle goes through to "prove" ridiculous points. How desperate can a poster get? Starting a complete thread, pushing the same garbage, after getting a serious beat-down on another thread for posting the same drivel.

The "Obama will not allow drilling on Federal Lands" meme is one of the wingnut hit-points that they occasionally bring up to try and bash the president with. Other than that, this theme has zero substance.

Poster Markle knows nothing about which "federal lands" are being held out, how much oil they hold, which geologic formations are within them, which oil companies would like to compete for leases on them---you know, PERTINIENT INFORMATION which might take this theme out of the realm of being entirely bullshit.

The facts that Markle is having to choke down are REAL, and he cannot take it. FACT #1, oil production onshore in the lower 48 has increased every year since President Obama came into office, and he has not done much to make the energy industry unhappy (I subscribe to the Oil & Gas Journal, and their editorials are not overly critical of the President--cautious at times, but not critical). Oil Production reached 8.4 million barrels per day in April of 2014, and will continue to climb for the foreseeable future--that is a proven fact. FACT #2, a large portion of the "federal lands" Markle is carping about includes the entire Alaskan National Wildlife Refuge--I double-dog-dare any GOP politician to start pushing for drilling in ANWR--especially in this election year. C'mon Markle, develop some balls and write your politicians and tell them you expect them to fight back against Obama so there is more drilling and leasing on those "federal lands."

Markle, if you are going to keep pushing this theme, you need to do some research. Where exactly are these "federal lands" located? There should be a list of states. Which counties in what states? Give a land description (I doubt you know how to decipher Section/Township/Range land descriptions--go to school on it). Which operators are working leases where these "federal lands" are located? Which operators want to buy leases in these areas? What is the geologic potential on these "federal lands?" Please detail geologic formations, quantified reserves, estimated ultimate recoveries, etc. Unless you can knowledgeably present at least some of this, your theme is bullshit--I know this won't keep you from continuing to shovel it, we know you'll shovel shit if you get desperate enough!.  
 Razz 

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

"...I guess, in desperation, they are grasping at anything they can in their feeble efforts to shore up this failed administration..."

This needs to be re-phrased: "...I guess in his desperation, poster Markle will grasp at anything in his feeble efforts to continually criticize the administration of President Barrack Obama..."  Razz 

Oh, and the Daily Caller is no better a news source than Daily Kos is for the left. Get a grip!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:"...I guess, in desperation, they are grasping at anything they can in their feeble efforts to shore up this failed administration..."

This needs to be re-phrased: "...I guess in his desperation, poster Markle will grasp at anything in his feeble efforts to continually criticize the administration of President Barrack Obama..."  Razz 

Oh, and the Daily Caller is no better a news source than Daily Kos is for the left. Get a grip!

Then PLEASE show me which of the facts in the post are NOT TRUE. Come on, step up.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:"...I guess, in desperation, they are grasping at anything they can in their feeble efforts to shore up this failed administration..."

Then PLEASE show me which of the facts in the post are NOT TRUE.  Come on, step up.

I already exploded his arguments....He doesn't know enough "facts" to defend his silly observations......

Why are FACTS so difficult for my Progressive good friends to accept?  FACT:  Oil and gas production on federal lands is in free fall under Obama Laughi41

Wingnut desperation is truly amusing, isn't it, my friend? The article Markle Googled-up may contain some fact--but it is a red herring puff piece that is meaningless in the bigger scheme. Right wingnuts are beside themselves that Barrack Obama would allow energy companies to expand U.S. oil production to its highest level in a great many years. Whether it comes from private lands or federal lands is meaningless taking a long view. 8.4 million barrels per day is a lot of oil, and it also means that U.S. petroleum imports are lower than they have been in years also. High oil production and low oil imports makes the president look good--they cannot stand that, so they invent issues to detract from that.

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 8/5/2014, 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

Progressives are SO easy and they seem like they never learn.

Here's more, which you already know.

New Report Chronicles Oil and Gas Production on Federal Lands Declining Under Obama’s Watch

March 5, 2013

CRS Finds Oil and Gas Production Fell on Federal Lands Despite Increases on State and Private Lands - ALL Increases in Oil Production Since 2007 Have Occurred on Non-Federal Lands.

The nonpartisan Congressional Research Services has issued a new report showing the effects of the Obama administration’s “all-of-the-above but nothing-from-below” energy policy on oil and gas production on federal lands. While U.S oil production is at its highest levels in two decades, evidence suggests this increase is largely a result of production on state and private lands where the federal government plays little or no role. CRS found that ALL the increases in production since 2007 have taken place on non-federal lands. The report reveals a similar story for natural gas. Since 2007, natural gas production on federal lands fell by 33 percent while production on state and private lands grew by 40 percent.

- See more at: http://energycommerce.house.gov/brand/new-report-chronicles-oil-and-gas-production-federal-lands-declining-under-obamas-watch#sthash.Vba4ZjNj.dpuf

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Why are FACTS so difficult for my Progressive good friends to accept?  FACT:  Oil and gas production on federal lands is in free fall under Obama Laughi41

Wingnut desperation is truly amusing, isn't it, my friend? The article Markle Googled-up may contain some fact--but it is a red herring puff piece that is meaningless in the bigger scheme. Right wingnuts are beside themselves that Barrack Obama would allow energy companies to expand U.S. oil production to its highest level in a great many years. Whether it comes from private lands or federal lands is meaningless taking a long view. 8.4 million barrels per day is a lot of oil, and it also means that U.S. petroleum imports are lower than they have been in years also. High oil production and low oil imports makes the president look good--they cannot stand that, so they invent issues to detract from that.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

Then PLEASE show me which of the facts in the post are NOT TRUE.  Come on, step up.

I already exploded his arguments....He doesn't know enough "facts" to defend his silly observations......

Wingnut desperation is truly amusing, isn't it, my friend?

Where? You really are a hoot!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Oh, so now we go to the House of Representatives to find information you can use---the 113th Congress isn't exactly friendly to President Obama, so I doubt you will find unbiased information there, Markle.

You still need to identify the exact "federal lands" these Congressmen are talking about. State and County, Section, Township and Range. I am sure your real estate background gives you knowledge to research land records. You will need to do some hefty traveling to find the information, as it won't be found using the Internet--got to go to county land offices. Unless you can identify the exact lands being held out for leasing, your arguments are based on hearsay evidence (nothing new for you, generally).

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
See if you can digest this info, and then feel free to criticize Obama for not pursuing onshore drilling on federal lands:

http://www.remappingdebate.org/map-data-tool/oil-and-gas-companies-still-enjoying-1920-royalty-rates-1

Oil and gas companies still enjoying 1920 royalty rates

(interactive chart)

How much are the oil and gas companies paying in taxes?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Oh, so now we go to the House of Representatives to find information you can use---the 113th Congress isn't exactly friendly to President Obama, so I doubt you will find unbiased information there, Markle.

You still need to identify the exact "federal lands" these Congressmen are talking about. State and County, Section, Township and Range. I am sure your real estate background gives you knowledge to research land records. You will need to do some hefty traveling to find the information, as it won't be found using the Internet--got to go to county land offices. Unless you can identify the exact lands being held out for leasing, your arguments are based on hearsay evidence (nothing new for you, generally).

You have no clue what or who the Congressional Research Services are do you?

2seaoat

Mr. Markle.....ever hear of betting on the come....that is what happens when oil and gas leases are released and nothing is done with them......they have no value to America until they are in production and by picking them up for nothing or near nothing all they have to do is wait for their number to hit and bring the product to market. It is good policy that the production on federal land is lower than the private sector and it is even better that these leases are being recalled, because the American people will be the big winner and oil will not make as much profit......you really get things asz backwards.

Markle

Markle

Good attempt at diversion.

FACT, far more oil and gas is being produced on private and state lands than Federal lands due to President Barack Hussein Obama.

Thank you for your contribution.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Good attempt at diversion.

FACT, far more oil and gas is being produced on private and state lands than Federal lands due to President Barack Hussein Obama.

Why are FACTS so difficult for my Progressive good friends to accept?  FACT:  Oil and gas production on federal lands is in free fall under Obama Irrele11

knothead

knothead

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Good attempt at diversion.

Why are FACTS so difficult for my Progressive good friends to accept?  FACT:  Oil and gas production on federal lands is in free fall under Obama Irrele11

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Let's try this once again, for the very stupid...oil and gas production on federal lands at this point in time is not cost effective. That should be clear from the link I posted.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
Let's try this once again, for the very stupid...oil and gas production on federal lands at this point in time is not cost effective.  That should be clear from the link I posted.

He is just stirring up shit because his argument is out of gas......  He'll soon come along claiming that he is 100% correct. Or, he'll throw in a few non sequiturs to change the discussion. Or, if he feels offended, he'll turn to Socrates. Dweebs are unusual in their habits.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Let's try this once again, for the very stupid...oil and gas production on federal lands at this point in time is not cost effective.  That should be clear from the link I posted.

He is just stirring up shit because his argument is out of gas......  He'll soon come along claiming that he is 100% correct. Or, he'll throw in a few non sequiturs to change the discussion. Or, if he feels offended, he'll turn to Socrates. Dweebs are unusual in their habits.

All of the Progressives here have finally accepted that what I posted is 100% correct but they just can't bring themselves to admit their previous lies.

Who's surprised?

I never feel offended by my Progressive good friends. How can I be offended by Floridatexan who, with all his comrades, has refused to accept the FACT that oil and gas production, on private and state lands has far exceeded the increase of that on Federal lands due to the policies of semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama? Especially now that Floridatexan and his comrades have ADMITTED what I have posted for years is TRUE and they verify this by now giving excuses full of...air.

Keep up the good work guys, you are a lot of fun.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

All of the Progressives here have finally accepted that what I posted is 100% correct but they just can't bring themselves to admit their previous lies.

Who's surprised?

I never feel offended by my Progressive good friends.  How can I be offended by Floridatexan who, with all his comrades, has refused to accept the FACT that oil and gas production, on private and state lands has far exceeded the increase of that on Federal lands due to the policies of semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama?  Especially now that Floridatexan and his comrades have ADMITTED what I have posted for years is TRUE and they verify this by now giving excuses full of...air.

No one believes you...not even those who might otherwise be aligned with you, because all you do is lie. You've lost the argument, so you make up some garbage to CYA...you do know what CYA is, dontcha? BTW, I'm not your friend...and I curse the ground you walk on.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Who's surprised?

I never feel offended by my Progressive good friends.  How can I be offended by Floridatexan who, with all his comrades, has refused to accept the FACT that oil and gas production, on private and state lands has far exceeded the increase of that on Federal lands due to the policies of semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama?  Especially now that Floridatexan and his comrades have ADMITTED what I have posted for years is TRUE and they verify this by now giving excuses full of...air.

No one believes you...not even those who might otherwise be aligned with you, because all you do is lie.  You've lost the argument, so you make up some garbage to CYA...you do know what CYA is, dontcha?  BTW, I'm not your friend...and I curse the ground you walk on.

I accept your resignation!

Keep up the good work!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum