Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How many would be in favor of creating an all duckman forum?

5 posters

I love duckman talk and my opinion is...

How many would be in favor of creating an all duckman forum? I_vote_lcap0%How many would be in favor of creating an all duckman forum? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How many would be in favor of creating an all duckman forum? I_vote_lcap10%How many would be in favor of creating an all duckman forum? I_vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
How many would be in favor of creating an all duckman forum? I_vote_lcap20%How many would be in favor of creating an all duckman forum? I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
How many would be in favor of creating an all duckman forum? I_vote_lcap0%How many would be in favor of creating an all duckman forum? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How many would be in favor of creating an all duckman forum? I_vote_lcap10%How many would be in favor of creating an all duckman forum? I_vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
How many would be in favor of creating an all duckman forum? I_vote_lcap60%How many would be in favor of creating an all duckman forum? I_vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Many of us love to talk duckman talk more than any other topic.  This is a poll to see how many believe duckman talk should have it's own forum.

most people just talk whatever MSM wants them to talk about. zombies.

try and get people to talk about other topics that are not inflamed on MSM and see what happens. youll be shut out LOL

Hey, its almost Christmas.  santa 

and I just was involved in making one of the largest messes my house has ever seen.  pirat 

rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer 

now im outside having a smoke while others clean it up.  Cool 

its a damn good day today.  I love you 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:
Hey, its almost Christmas.  santa 

and I just was involved in making one of the largest messes my house has ever seen.  pirat 

rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer 

now im outside having a smoke while others clean it up.  Cool 

its a damn good day today.  I love you 

You go girl. (put a hundred all positive smilies right here).

knothead

knothead

Bob, having never seen a single episode I could care less what happens to the ZZ Top dude or to whatever befalls A&E . . . it honestly is so off my radar and I could care less. America has much bigger fish to fry than to litigate the endless political forces that dominate our society . . . its ridiculous! Just my view.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob you are too funny.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

knothead wrote:Bob, having never seen a single episode I could care less what happens to the ZZ Top dude or to whatever befalls A&E . . . it honestly is so off my radar and I could care less.  America has much bigger fish to fry than to litigate the endless political forces that dominate our society . . . its ridiculous! Just my view.

Please don't call this idiot the "ZZ Top dude". That's blasphemy.

Bob wrote:Many of us love to talk duckman talk more than any other topic.  This is a poll to see how many believe duckman talk should have it's own forum.

Are you sure that is enough options?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

wilburforce wrote:
Bob wrote:Many of us love to talk duckman talk more than any other topic.  This is a poll to see how many believe duckman talk should have it's own forum.

Are you sure that is enough options?

Obviously this poll is flawed. If it wasn't, that one choice could not have got the most votes. lol

knothead wrote:Bob, having never seen a single episode I could care less what happens to the ZZ Top dude or to whatever befalls A&E . . . it honestly is so off my radar and I could care less.  America has much bigger fish to fry than to litigate the endless political forces that dominate our society . . . its ridiculous! Just my view.

Then tell the alternative lifestyle people to kiss off....

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Then tell the alternative lifestyle people to kiss off....

Its recently been very apparent that you are EXTREMLY anti gay/lesbian.

Have you always hated gays and lesbians this much or are you now just associating all gays and lesbians with the politics of the left you hate so much?

Id really like to know.

Thanks

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:

Have you always hated gays and lesbians this much or are you now just associating all gays and lesbians with the politics of the left you hate so much?

Id really like to know.

Thanks

You're a slow learner. 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy,  you just made me very proud of you. Sometimes you just have to stop trying to please everybody and stand up for yourself. And you just did that.

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Id really like to know.

Thanks

You're a slow learner. 

No Im not. I made straight "A"s in college and in high school.

I just happen to have a high tolerance. Something others here might want to try. It would be more inductive to conversations.

Don't get me wrong, once my high tolerance level has been reached, its not pretty LOL

Bob wrote:Chrissy,  you just made me very proud of you.  Sometimes you just have to stop trying to please everybody and stand up for yourself.  And you just did that.

thanks bob, I do that occasionally. sometimes it gets overlooked. Kind of like when I over look things. all it does is seclude me more and Im about as secluded as a banned person right now LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum