Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to the head of the line...ban yourself....I like the gentle forum I am in now.. Much more civil.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TeoTheTerrible wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Teoriffic wrote:"Now who's coming over here starting trouble? Ugly ass Teo w/ his mentally handicapped whiner girlfriend who cries foul all the time when she's telling everybody FU because they didn't do what she wanted or she wants some attention in her pitiful life."

Go to the head of the line...ban yourself....I like the gentle forum I am in now.. Much more civil. - Page 2 2410

Man imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...Naming yourself Teoriffic...you just want to be me don't you ?....wow I knew I had that effect on a lot of people but you surprised me....Sure you can be the little Teo..I might even send you a secret decoder ring to find out the secret messages in Alex's show....

How much did ghandi pay u to come over here and replace his antics?

Who gave Alex Jones his secret decoder ring?

U need a better avatar if you are going to imitate me.. Heck this is great when the CIA comes for me I will just tell them I am you...and you will get the drugs and orange hair...

Admin

Admin

TeoTheTerrible just caught a three day ban.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

28Go to the head of the line...ban yourself....I like the gentle forum I am in now.. Much more civil. - Page 2 Empty banned on the run....? 8/7/2012, 10:54 pm

Admin wrote:TeoTheTerrible just caught a three day ban.

i'm beginning to be a lot more optimistic. maybe it's the prozac kicking in, but i don't think so.

how did your non-objective post impressionist neo-surrealist abstract deconstruction painting turn out....?

what can i say....i love that stuff, so i'm curious.

Admin

Admin

It's still a work in progress. Haven't done anything new to it since it was hung in the house.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum