Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heartwarming story for the gentle ladies....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The young woman, five months pregnant, asks the authorities to authorize
an abortion despite the fact that the ten weeks of pregnancy under
Turkish law are long outdated. Which became a heroine for Turkish
feminist groups had been raped for months by her attacker, who took
pictures of her naked and threatened to send them to her parents if she
refused to sleep with him. She finally bought a revolver, shot him ten
times, including several times in the genitals, before cutting off his
head and throw it in a square. The autopsy revealed that the man had
been stabbed in the stomach before he died.

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The young woman, five months pregnant, asks the authorities to authorize
an abortion despite the fact that the ten weeks of pregnancy under
Turkish law are long outdated. Which became a heroine for Turkish
feminist groups had been raped for months by her attacker, who took
pictures of her naked and threatened to send them to her parents if she
refused to sleep with him. She finally bought a revolver, shot him ten
times, including several times in the genitals, before cutting off his
head and throw it in a square. The autopsy revealed that the man had
been stabbed in the stomach before he died.

THE END . . . .

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:

THE END . . . .
Not until she gets that piece of shit's fetus out of her womb it isn't. And anyone reading this who thinks she should be forced to give birth to that is as much of a nut job as the raper.

Bob wrote:Not until she gets that piece of shit's fetus out of her womb it isn't. And anyone reading this who thinks she should be forced to give birth to that is as much of a nut job as the raper.

Thank you for the kind words...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:
Bob wrote:Not until she gets that piece of shit's fetus out of her womb it isn't. And anyone reading this who thinks she should be forced to give birth to that is as much of a nut job as the raper.

Thank you for the kind words...
Okay you're right that was an uncalled for thing to say and I take it back.

So let me put it another way.
I feel just as every bit as strongly about my opinion on this as ANY "pro-life" person or religious leader or anyone else, including the Pope himself.
If that woman was my wife or girlfriend or sister or daughter or mother, I would be standing in front of her with a gun pointed at whoever tried to forcefully prevent her from getting an abortion if she chose to have one, and that also includes cops or lawyers or politicians or Supreme Court Justices or Presidents or ayatollahs or yes the Pope himself.

I dont get the stab in the stomach part. Im confused Crying or Very sad

Chrissy8 wrote:I dont get the stab in the stomach part. Im confused Crying or Very sad

I suspect that's what happened first. While he was attending to his stomach stab, she was able to get the gun and finish him off.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy8 wrote:I dont get the stab in the stomach part. Im confused Crying or Very sad
What's your opinion, Chrissy. Should she be permitted to get an abortion if that's what she desires?

Bob wrote:
What's your opinion, Chrissy. Should she be permitted to get an abortion if that's what she desires?

I have very mixed feelings on this as you know I am strongly against abortions.

Bob, have you ever seen little teeny baby parts in a plastic cup all torn up with the tiny little head all smashed, the tiny little feet and hands can be distuinguised, the tiny little guts, liver, heart and spine can be seen entangled in a bloody mess?

I have. So My opinion on this is biased.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy8 wrote:
Bob wrote:

Bob, have you ever seen little teeny baby parts in a plastic cup all torn up with the tiny little head all smashed, the tiny little feet and hands can be distuinguised, the tiny little guts, liver, heart and spine can be seen entangled in a bloody mess?

I appreciate that you and Eric are opposed to abortion. What depresses me is that you would not respect this woman's wish to disagree with you when she's the one who should have the right to decide, not me and not you.
That really really depresses me.
I rarely have strong convictions about anything, but this time I do.

Bob wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Bob wrote:

I appreciate that you and Eric are opposed to abortion. What depresses me is that you would not respect this woman's wish to disagree with you when she's the one who should have the right to decide, not me and not you.
That really really depresses me.
I rarely have strong convictions about anything, but this time I do.

Bob, I dont consider abortion a political issue like many do. Its a moral issue. If people kill thier babies no matter how they get them, thats something they have to live with. Not me. I know I would really struggle if I got raped, or one of my girls and got pregnant.

I will tell you I have a good freind who got raped by a black man, she is white and she had her baby. That baby is now about 35 years old and has 2 children. She loves her child and grandchildren very much. I remember when she told me that story(and she was crying), I said to myself I dont know how she made that decision. and I still dont know.

I just dont know bob. Im sorry

But I do know that using abortion as a form of birth control I am against. And if you ever seen a tiny little fetus like I have in real life, you might have a different point of view. I dont know that either. Neutral

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You can have the last word.
Yours and Eric's opinion is not going to change on this and neither is mine. If we continue with this now all it's going to do is cause bad feelings and that won't accomplish anything.
But I can tell you this. I will NEVER EVER vote for any politician who advocates that the law prevent a rape victim from getting an abortion.
I don't care if I agree with that politician on every other position he/she takes.
In that case I will be a one-issue voter.

Bob wrote:You can have the last word.
Yours and Eric's opinion is not going to change on this and neither is mine. If we continue with this now all it's going to do is cause bad feelings and that won't accomplish anything.
But I can tell you this. I will NEVER EVER vote for any politician who advocates that the law prevent a rape victim from getting an abortion.
I don't care if I agree with that politician on every other position he/she takes.
In that case I will be a one-issue voter.

I dont want to have the last word. Im tired of having the last word.

I dont even care what politicians say they stand for on this issue. its a non issue. No body is going to be changing that law now. Its stupid.

But I dont think tax payers should pay for peoples abortions. Now that would be a issue a politician could use.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum