Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just wanted to let ya'll know I got a ACA policy on the marketplace.

+13
Nekochan
no stress
Wordslinger
Joanimaroni
knothead
PBulldog2
cool1
stormwatch89
Markle
QueenOfHearts
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
2seaoat
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

ppaca wrote:http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottgottlieb/2013/10/21/obamacare-and-the-next-shoe-to-drop-people-buying-coverage-on-the-exchanges-will-owe-much-more-money-than-were-being-told/2/

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42051.pdf
Well, we''ll have to see what happens. I expect if you enter into an agreement w/ your insurer for a set price and they waffle after then that's their problem. I don't think BC/BS is going to go out of business.

ppaca wrote:http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottgottlieb/2013/10/21/obamacare-and-the-next-shoe-to-drop-people-buying-coverage-on-the-exchanges-will-owe-much-more-money-than-were-being-told/2/

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42051.pdf
Very Happy 

dumpcare

You're not putting in any medical information, except it asks if you are disabled or cannot work because of a disability and do you have to have help with activity's of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, etc. Besides estimating your 2014 income, social and address not much to steal. In all these years any life or health application has asked for your social and address and some ask your income and banking info. You don't pay up front if you receive a subsidy, dreams will receive a premium billing for her part that is due by Dec 26th.

ppaca wrote:You're not putting in any medical information, except it asks if you are disabled or cannot work because of a disability and do you have to have help with activity's of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, etc. Besides estimating your 2014 income, social and address not much to steal. In all these years any life or health application has asked for your social and address and some ask your income and banking info. You don't pay up front if you receive a subsidy, dreams will receive a premium billing for her part that is due by Dec 26th.
That was precisely the information used to open 4 credit cards and a NY driver's license in my husband's name.  One credit card company called to verify the information. They had his social & address but were off one day on his DOB.

Right-they didn't ask me any medical info. Doesn't matter because you can't be rejected for preexisting conditions.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:Good news.

Repukes hate that.

Congratulations. 
Dreamsglore is one of the reasons the system will soon be in a death spiral.

She is older and will be needing far more health care than the young healthy people ObamaCare needs desperately to sign up and pay the astronomical fees in order to cover Dreamsglore.

I'm curious who Dreamsglore believes are paying her subsidy.  Must be coming from President Barack Hussein Obama's stash.
Just wanted to let ya'll know I got a ACA policy on the marketplace. - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-rdvWIs1kOoRo_CySppyaiBkO_EeaMHruxi7K0BEyHqZbiSlc
Seems that would be your line.

I am simply posting FACTS and pose realistic questions.

You and Progressive good friends find the questions impossible to answer, money does NOT grow on trees and none of you have a workable answer so suddenly I'M WHINING?

Most amusing!

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:Good news.

Repukes hate that.

Congratulations. 
Dreamsglore is one of the reasons the system will soon be in a death spiral.

She is older and will be needing far more health care than the young healthy people ObamaCare needs desperately to sign up and pay the astronomical fees in order to cover Dreamsglore.

I'm curious who Dreamsglore believes are paying her subsidy.  Must be coming from President Barack Hussein Obama's stash.
Just wanted to let ya'll know I got a ACA policy on the marketplace. - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-rdvWIs1kOoRo_CySppyaiBkO_EeaMHruxi7K0BEyHqZbiSlc
Seems that would be your line.

I am simply posting FACTS and pose realistic questions.

You and Progressive good friends find the questions impossible to answer, money does NOT grow on trees and none of you have a workable answer so suddenly I'M WHINING?

Most amusing!
As I said Markle go give up your govt. funded medicare if you're so concerned about the money. You and other like you that don't like it.LOL!

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

[quote="BirdyBack"]Dreams, congratulations on your retirement!  Very Happy 

Stormy, in regards to ID theft, that has always been a problem with medical insurance claims.  When we had ID theft in 2001, the credit reporting agencies all told us to look for a problem there first because our daughter had just been hospitalized.  

I'm certainly no expert, BB, but did hear that hackers were able to get cameras into personal computers from the site (?!) Dunno.

I do know that we deal with ID theft at the AG office and while it's not difficult with the CRA's, it can be a different story when SS #'s are involved.

I hope this isn't the next fiasco with the program for everyone's sake, but for me, personally, it's way beyond my risk tolerance.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:Yes, I did and it's not too shabby. I retired a couple of weeks ago and took my pension early so I've been busy,however, it took me about a week to get the damn application done. The website is terrible. I got a pretty good subsidy and much of the policy is better than what I had w/ BC/BS Alabama. and for $19 a month. I was paying $84 w/ my employer monthly.
When I think of where my tax dollars go, I think of you. Low or no income, lazy or no ambition children following in their parents footsteps.................
The government will take care of your needs via my paycheck.
Get your obamaphone yet? Leach.

Thanks Birdie! How have you been doing?

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Yes, I did and it's not too shabby. I retired a couple of weeks ago and took my pension early so I've been busy,however, it took me about a week to get the damn application done. The website is terrible. I got a pretty good subsidy and much of the policy is better than what I had w/ BC/BS Alabama. and for $19 a month. I was paying $84 w/ my employer monthly.
When I think of where my tax dollars go, I think of you.  Low or no income, lazy or no ambition children following in their parents footsteps.................
Get your obamaphone yet?  Leach.
FU forum scumbag!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
When I think of where my tax dollars go, I think of you.  Low or no income, lazy or no ambition children following in their parents footsteps.................
FU forum scumbag!
No luck on the obamaphine yet? Keep trying. I'm sure you can do it as long as I'm paying for it.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Well, Social Security is in trouble too.  
More people collecting benefits with fewer paying into these programs is just unsustainable, long term.

With each year that passes which does not address the earning limit, you are correct.  However, if in 2016 they simply raise earning limits to 250k, the fund will be solvent through next century.  President Reagan had no problem raising slightly the medicare tax contribution......it used to be Republicans were Republicans and worked for solutions and good government.

Even if nothing was done, benefits would flow at 75% in perpetuity......so this idea of an entire collapse of the Social Security system is pure fantasy.
Yes PRESIDENT REAGAN had no problem although they did not work for the good of the GOVERNMENT but rather for the GOOD OF THE PEOPLE.  Which is why we have a CONSTITUTION.

As you know, President George Walker Bush worked tirelessly to beef up Social Security.  Who fought him with venom and just as tirelessly?  Democrats of course.

Who has stated that there will be NO CHANGES WHATSOEVER to Social Security?  Your good friend and former Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi.

Like virtually every Progressive program, it has GREAT INTENTIONS...but ALWAYS with other people's money.  Which runs out.

Social Security started out as a great, well laid out plan.  It was a small payment for the last few years of someone's life.  Life expectancy was only a couple of years longer than the age you could begin to receive benefits.  What came in exceeded what was paid out.

Now it makes Bernie Madoff look like an innocent baby.  Now Social Security is the biggest Ponzi Scheme in history.

How many Social Security recipients could afford a cut in their benefits of 25 percent without resorting to living in boxes and eating dog food?

Democrats and Progressives.  They pride themselves on moving forward and innovative ideas.  The trouble is they never look back at the chaos and destruction they have caused much less make any efforts to solve the problem.

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
FU forum scumbag!
No luck on the obamaphine yet?  Keep trying.  I'm sure you can do it as long as I'm paying for it.
No such thang as obamaphones,Einstein. But we won't tell anybody. We''ll just let you keep making a dunce outta yourself. LOL!

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:You're not putting in any medical information, except it asks if you are disabled or cannot work because of a disability and do you have to have help with activity's of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, etc. Besides estimating your 2014 income, social and address not much to steal. In all these years any life or health application has asked for your social and address and some ask your income and banking info. You don't pay up front if you receive a subsidy, dreams will receive a premium billing for her part that is due by Dec 26th.
That too is open to debate.  They've not written the part of this far outsized program yet which handles payments.

Markle wrote:
More people collecting benefits with fewer paying into these programs is just unsustainable, long term.

With each year that passes which does not address the earning limit, you are correct.  However, if in 2016 they simply raise earning limits to 250k, the fund will be solvent through next century.  President Reagan had no problem raising slightly the medicare tax contribution......it used to be Republicans were Republicans and worked for solutions and good government.

Even if nothing was done, benefits would flow at 75% in perpetuity......so this idea of an entire collapse of the Social Security system is pure fantasy.
Yes PRESIDENT REAGAN had no problem although they did not work for the good of the GOVERNMENT but rather for the GOOD OF THE PEOPLE.  Which is why we have a CONSTITUTION.

As you know, President George Walker Bush worked tirelessly to beef up Social Security.  Who fought him with venom and just as tirelessly?  Democrats of course.

Who has stated that there will be NO CHANGES WHATSOEVER to Social Security?  Your good friend and former Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi.

Like virtually every Progressive program, it has GREAT INTENTIONS...but ALWAYS with other people's money.  Which runs out.

Social Security started out as a great, well laid out plan.  It was a small payment for the last few years of someone's life.  Life expectancy was only a couple of years longer than the age you could begin to receive benefits.  What came in exceeded what was paid out.

Now it makes Bernie Madoff look like an innocent baby.  Now Social Security is the biggest Ponzi Scheme in history.

How many Social Security recipients could afford a cut in their benefits of 25 percent without resorting to living in boxes and eating dog food?

Democrats and Progressives.  They pride themselves on moving forward and innovative ideas.  The trouble is they never look back at the chaos and destruction they have caused much less make any efforts to solve the problem.
And how much are you collecting?

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
FU forum scumbag!
No luck on the obamaphine yet?  Keep trying.  I'm sure you can do it as long as I'm paying for it.
No such thang as obamaphones,Einstein. But we won't tell anybody. We''ll just let you keep making a dunce outta yourself. LOL!

in case someone wants to argue oabmaphones lol

cost of lifeline phones went from 819 million in 2008 to 2.2 BILLION in 2012

these phones have been used in bills as bribes etc

yes it was started under Reagan, as a land line phone to help people. its just another example of when you try to do something good it will get exploited to the point by the left till we cant afford it anymore.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Good question brought up.

Were you able to pay for your policy and have payment confirmed?

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

ppaca wrote:Not bad, but beware the extra cost sharing you are receiving the funds fall under the sequester. I was asking if you looked a the Blue Select network before purchasing? W Florida nor Baptist are in the network. Many doc's are in it and only Sacred Heart and Santa Rosa medical center.
That's the network I want! Blue Select, eh? I will have to remember that.

My policy under my former employer became virtually useless when they kicked Sacred Heart out of the network.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:

And how much are you collecting?
Less than I paid in.

PBulldog2 wrote:
ppaca wrote:Not bad, but beware the extra cost sharing you are receiving the funds fall under the sequester. I was asking if you looked a the Blue Select network before purchasing? W Florida nor Baptist are in the network. Many doc's are in it and only Sacred Heart and Santa Rosa medical center.
That's the network I want! Blue Select, eh? I will have to remember that.

My policy under my former employer became virtually useless when they kicked Sacred Heart out of the network.
It's the best one I found for the money PB. It's the Blueselselect 1443. I don't care about going to Baptist or W Fl anyway. I don't like Santa Rosa either though.

stormwatch89 wrote:Good question brought up.

Were you able to pay for your policy and have payment confirmed?
I haven't received my bill yet. I just enrolled this past week.I still have insurance w/ my old policy until the end of the month.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum