Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just wanted to let ya'll know I got a ACA policy on the marketplace.

+13
Nekochan
no stress
Wordslinger
Joanimaroni
knothead
PBulldog2
cool1
stormwatch89
Markle
QueenOfHearts
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
2seaoat
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

If you're so worried about it, Markle then get off that medicare your using and buy a private policy. You can afford it. Stop sucking off the govt. while you're bitching about other people doing it.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Glad to hear from you Dreams. Congratulations, and enjoy your extra free time!

BTW, I'm loving that govt. welfare insurance. Only I'm not going to bitching about it. At least the taxpayers won't be paying my bills when I get sick like the ones who don't have insurance. The insurance co. will. LOL!

Nekochan wrote:Glad to hear from you Dreams. Congratulations, and enjoy your extra free time!
Thanks Neko! I've been keeping busy thinking of other ways I can suck off the govt. After all, why should congress be the only ones?

Dreamsglore wrote:BTW, I'm loving that govt. welfare insurance. Only I'm not going to bitching about it. At least the taxpayers won't be paying my bills when I get sick like the ones who don't have insurance. The insurance co. will. LOL!
Us taxpayers always pay, one way or the other. Crying or Very sad 

Probably wont be any pie left by the time I get to the table.

If I was smart and un-caring Id be like those millennial's and vote to unplug all your old asses. LOL

Yep and I paid my share of taxes so you can continue to pay yours until it's your turn. Some people don't work and pay taxes but they'll get a share of the pie anyway. It is what it is.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:Congrats, Dreams.  I hope you enjoy retirement and that the coverage is all you obtained.

Please let us know if you run into any ID theft issues.  That's the one that scares the beejeesus out of me.
Thanks! I hope it is too and I'm a little skeptical about how his whole thing is going to work. Id theft is a problem though that can occur from anything so I don't know if this ACA would be a particular problem from anything else.
I really do hope you're right. Still, you might want to keep a close eye on ALL your accounts for a bit. They should act quickly once/if any info is obtained.

Hope you find what you want to do!

no stress

no stress

Dreamsglore wrote:Yep and I paid my share of taxes so you can continue to pay yours until it's your turn. Some people don't work and pay taxes but they'll get a share of the pie anyway. It is what it is.
To use your words to Markle....." If you think for one second what you paid into taxes would even come close to what one surgery would cost you are dumber than we ever imagined".

Dreamsglore wrote:Yep and I paid my share of taxes so you can continue to pay yours until it's your turn. Some people don't work and pay taxes but they'll get a share of the pie anyway. It is what it is.
oh your very confidant that it will be there in 20 years?

I'm not, and many in my generation think the same thing.

simple logic tells us that the cost of this is not sustainable.

I love how you come on here and because YOU got you some new subsidized insurance the program is okie dokie lol

Good for you, you finally got all your dreams come true, youre a welfare queen LOL

btw, if your subsidy is that high, you probably qualify for food stamps too. Wink 

Gunz wrote:
      To use your words to Markle....." If you think for one second what you paid into taxes would even come close to what one surgery would cost you are dumber than we ever imagined".
And that's w/ any insurance. Do you think what you pay for insurance will come close if you had a serious illness or accident? Not hardly. So what's your point? Or maybe you don't have a point at all, you just like making dumb statements?

2seaoat

Medicare for all is a simple two step process. Setting payroll deductions and setting a revenue source which will cover and balance the insurance pool. It is simply a budget priority. I personally would like to eliminate half of bank and farm subsidies and apply the same to the People of the United States. This idea that medicare is bankrupt or social security is bankrupt only can exist if we allow corporate subsidy to continue unchecked.

Chrissy wrote:

I love how you come on here and because YOU got you some new subsidized insurance the program is okie dokie lol

Good for you, you finally got all your dreams come true, youre a welfare queen LOL

btw, if your subsidy is that high, you probably qualify for food stamps too. Wink 
Yeah and the same thing was said about social security in the 30's and they were proved wrong too so... so much for your logic. BTW, shows what you know about the subsidies. I am far from qualifying for food stamps.Rats!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Yeah and the same thing was said about social security in the 30's and they were proved wrong too so... so much for your logic. BTW, shows what you know about the subsidies. I am far from qualifying for food stamps.Rats!
You sure have a lot of confidence in programs that are UNFUNDED and have not been around very long to say they will be around and FUNDED 20 years from now especially with this HUGE burden now put in the pot to further the DEFICITS of paying for it.

But I am sure youre like all the others, who cares about unfunded stuff, just give me mine. whohohoooooooo

The give me mine mentality will eventually take its toll. other peoples money will run out.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, Social Security is in trouble too.   
More people collecting benefits with fewer paying into these programs is just unsustainable, long term.

2seaoat

Well, Social Security is in trouble too.
More people collecting benefits with fewer paying into these programs is just unsustainable, long term.

With each year that passes which does not address the earning limit, you are correct. However, if in 2016 they simply raise earning limits to 250k, the fund will be solvent through next century. President Reagan had no problem raising slightly the medicare tax contribution......it used to be Republicans were Republicans and worked for solutions and good government.

Even if nothing was done, benefits would flow at 75% in perpetuity......so this idea of an entire collapse of the Social Security system is pure fantasy.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:Good news.

Repukes hate that.

Congratulations. 
Dreamsglore is one of the reasons the system will soon be in a death spiral.

She is older and will be needing far more health care than the young healthy people ObamaCare needs desperately to sign up and pay the astronomical fees in order to cover Dreamsglore.

I'm curious who Dreamsglore believes are paying her subsidy.  Must be coming from President Barack Hussein Obama's stash.
Just wanted to let ya'll know I got a ACA policy on the marketplace. - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-rdvWIs1kOoRo_CySppyaiBkO_EeaMHruxi7K0BEyHqZbiSlc

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It just occurred t me that retired Baby-Boomers may now make-up a significant proportion of active posters on this forum....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:Good news.

Repukes hate that.

Congratulations. 
Dreamsglore is one of the reasons the system will soon be in a death spiral.

She is older and will be needing far more health care than the young healthy people ObamaCare needs desperately to sign up and pay the astronomical fees in order to cover Dreamsglore.

I'm curious who Dreamsglore believes are paying her subsidy.  Must be coming from President Barack Hussein Obama's stash.
Just wanted to let ya'll know I got a ACA policy on the marketplace. - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-rdvWIs1kOoRo_CySppyaiBkO_EeaMHruxi7K0BEyHqZbiSlc
seems to me it was a whole bunch of whining from a whole bunch of sour grapes that led to this fiasco obamacare to begin with. hmmm

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

You sure have a lot of confidence in programs that are UNFUNDED and have not been around very long to say they will be around and FUNDED 20 years from now especially with this HUGE burden now put in the pot to further the DEFICITS of paying for it.

But I am sure youre like all the others, who cares about unfunded stuff, just give me mine. whohohoooooooo

The give me mine mentality will eventually take its toll. other peoples money will run out.
Sounds like you're quite the jealous tart. Well, guess what? I'll be receiving a widow's pension from SS in Jan. that does not count toward my income which is why I received such a high subsidy. I can draw a certain amount out of my 401K as long as I don't go over $15000 or work parttime and still receive my benefits and keep my 401K.My first husband made a lot of money back then and it is based on what that would be equal to today. When I turn 65, I can draw my own SS. If Gov. Scott had expanded the medicaid I would have been eligible for that but he didn't so people like me get a subsidy for a private policy. Thanks Gov. Scott!

dumpcare

Did you enroll for the second lowest cost silver plan? Did you check out the Blueselect network?

ppaca wrote:Did you enroll for the second lowest cost silver plan? Did you check out the Blueselect network?
Yes, the first lowest cost w/ zero deductible was only for American Indians. Was that the best policy for the money? The rest were all higher w/ higher deductibles. It is a Blueselect policy.

dumpcare

Not bad, but beware the extra cost sharing you are receiving the funds fall under the sequester. I was asking if you looked a the Blue Select network before purchasing? W Florida nor Baptist are in the network. Many doc's are in it and only Sacred Heart and Santa Rosa medical center.

What do you mean the extra cost sharing in the sequester?

dumpcare

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottgottlieb/2013/10/21/obamacare-and-the-next-shoe-to-drop-people-buying-coverage-on-the-exchanges-will-owe-much-more-money-than-were-being-told/2/

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42051.pdf

Dreams, congratulations on your retirement!  Very Happy 

Stormy, in regards to ID theft, that has always been a problem with medical insurance claims.  When we had ID theft in 2001, the credit reporting agencies all told us to look for a problem there first because our daughter had just been hospitalized.  

A 2006 report published by the World Privacy Forum found that most medical identity theft begins at health care providers' offices, where insiders -- usually employees -- are paid by criminals or criminal organizations to obtain medical identification information in bulk.
...a 2006 PriceWaterhouseCoopers study, "The Global State of Security," reveals that data security isn't a high priority at health care facilities in the United States and around the world. Only 48 percent of the nearly 8,000 health care executives surveyed reported that their facility encrypted data before transmission and only 37 percent have an information security strategy.
http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/insurance/20070105_medical_identity_theft_a1.asp

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum