Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just wanted to let ya'll know I got a ACA policy on the marketplace.

+13
Nekochan
no stress
Wordslinger
Joanimaroni
knothead
PBulldog2
cool1
stormwatch89
Markle
QueenOfHearts
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
2seaoat
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

2seaoat wrote:The system is working......slowly, but it will only get better and people are going to find improvements in the quality of their lives not facing the uncertainty of health care decisions.
ah bull fucking shit. a few people get some insurance and you gloat how its so awesome.

its not. this doesn't change a thing. WE ALWAYS knew a FEW people would benefit. so don't make me puke.

millions of people have lost their insurance. the damn thing is on the brink of exploding.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The system is working......slowly, but it will only get better and people are going to find improvements in the quality of their lives not facing the uncertainty of health care decisions.
Personally, I much prefer making MY OWN DECISIONS rather than your love for BIG GOVERNMENT being your NANNY.

You do love that womb to tomb love from big government don't you?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
Personally, I much prefer making MY OWN DECISIONS rather than your love for BIG GOVERNMENT being your NANNY.

Oh but you are fine with big government taking us into war for profit every opportunity it gets...ever hear of consistency ?...War mongers should love government should kiss it's ass at every turn should trust it with their lives and never EVER think for themselves

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:
ah bull fucking shit. a few people get some insurance and you gloat how its so awesome.

its not. this doesn't change a thing. WE ALWAYS knew a FEW people would benefit. so don't make me puke.

millions of people have lost their insurance. the damn thing is on the brink of exploding.
Be gentle on poor ol' 2seaoat.  For years now he had lived, bowing at the alter of President Barack Hussein Obama.  2seaoat has had his head in the clouds with dreams of utopia.  He eagerly swallowed all the Cool Aid then Candidate Obama served up.  Now it is all collapsing.  Not just collapsing but collapsing in a spectacular, unprecedented manner.  Everything from foreign relations, domestic relations, scandals lining up one after the other, the economy, jobs, now health insurance and the list goes on...and on....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Congratulations Dreams and glad to see you back. I was getting worried about you.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:

Oh but you are fine with big government taking us into war for profit every opportunity it gets...ever hear of consistency ?...War mongers should love government should kiss it's ass at every turn should trust it with their lives and never EVER think for themselves
You should read the constitution some time.  You and President Barack Hussein Obama along with Eric Holder could form a study group.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:Congratulations Dreams and glad to see you back. I was getting worried about you.
Aw but Joanni you forget...she's retired now, she'll be on here more often ! this could shift the balance of power in favor of the seaoat progressives !....No 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:

You should read the constitution some time.  You and President Barack Hussein Obama along with Eric Holder could form a study group.
Great response very informative, a better response for you would have been derp derp do derp...

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

She may have had her fill.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Joanimaroni wrote:She may have had her fill.
Seems like they be fighting harder given current FAILS.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:

Herr Markle's truly funny -- he never made a decision in his adult life unless he saw it in Mein Kamph or Rush Limbaugh suggested it! LOL

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:Good news.

Repukes hate that.

Congratulations. 
Dreamsglore is one of the reasons the system will soon be in a death spiral.

She is older and will be needing far more health care than the young healthy people ObamaCare needs desperately to sign up and pay the astronomical fees in order to cover Dreamsglore.

I'm curious who Dreamsglore believes are paying her subsidy.  Must be coming from President Barack Hussein Obama's stash.
The same people are paying my subsidy that are paying your medicare costs,Markle. If you think for one second what you paid into medicare would even come close to what one surgery would cost you are dumber than we ever imagined. Insurance like everything else is a gamble. One young person can get an illness that would use 5x what I would ever use even getting old. The young people will also eventually need more care as they get older and the next generation will balance it out for them and so forth so stop w/ the silly statements.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Congratulations Dreams and glad to see you back. I was getting worried about you.
Aw but Joanni you forget...she's retired now, she'll be on here more often ! this could shift the balance of power in favor of the seaoat progressives !....No 
Tru dat,Teo. That is why I came back. Truth,justice and the American way can never be underestimated and never abandoned. Evil forces lurk everywhere and we must always be vigilant and proactive.

QueenOfHearts wrote:Sounds like you got a good policy for a good price. Do you know how much your premiums would have been without any subsidy?

Enjoy your retirement!
Thank you Queen.Yes they would have been $575 a month. That' s what the policy actually costs. Now I know I'm not going to be paying that low premium forever. I know that but I'm not sure how it's going to work as far as tax credits. I don't know if I pay that for a year until I report my income next year and then it goes up or what. I'll have to find out. Right now it is based on my projected income for 2014.

stormwatch89 wrote:Congrats, Dreams.  I hope you enjoy retirement and that the coverage is all you obtained.

Please let us know if you run into any ID theft issues.  That's the one that scares the beejeesus out of me.
Thanks! I hope it is too and I'm a little skeptical about how his whole thing is going to work. Id theft is a problem though that can occur from anything so I don't know if this ACA would be a particular problem from anything else.

Markle wrote:
cool1 wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:Congrats, Dreams.  I hope you enjoy retirement and that the coverage is all you obtained.

Please let us know if you run into any ID theft issues.  That's the one that scares the beejeesus out of me.
That would be something to worry about --maybe they fixed it --they should really fix that part Smile
They haven't even written the 30-40% of the program where you actually PAY for your policy.

The worse part is that they knew it wasn't close to being ready, hadn't been tested and hadn't been tested for security.

This isn't going away, it's only getting worse.
Wrong. They applied my subsidy to the premium and I pay the insurance co. now for the first months premium to start in Jan. 2014.

Aww thanks guys for the well wishes. I'm not sure what I want to do but I have 6 yrs. until I can really really retire and collect social security so that tells you how old I am which I'm not ashamed of. I doubt if I'll go back to what I was doing. Too many ungrateful and entitled people but something that is fun.

Dreamsglore wrote:Aww thanks guys for the well wishes. I'm not sure what I want to do but I have 6 yrs. until I can really really retire and collect social security so that tells you how old I am which I'm not ashamed of. I doubt if I'll go back to what I was doing. Too many ungrateful and entitled people but something that is fun.
dreams, ive watched your comments for a while now and you seem to have had a little bit of change of heart.

Im surprised carl and sal have not come on this thread to attack you for not caring about poor people. Wink 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Aww thanks guys for the well wishes. I'm not sure what I want to do but I have 6 yrs. until I can really really retire and collect social security so that tells you how old I am which I'm not ashamed of. I doubt if I'll go back to what I was doing. Too many ungrateful and entitled people but something that is fun.
dreams, ive watched your comments for a while now and you seem to have had a little bit of change of heart.

Im surprised carl and sal have not come on this thread to attack you for not caring about poor people. Wink 

Really poor people don't abuse the system...it's the lazy good for nothing freeloaders that feel entitled.

You have failed to see I am a moderate democrat. Although I am for the working class poor, I am not so much for the lazy welfare cheats who are not motivated to make their lives better. I actually abhor the ones who have children they can't take care of and keep having them. I believe in a hand up not a hand out.

no stress

no stress

[quote="Dreamsglore"]Yes, I did and it's not too shabby. I retired a couple of weeks ago and took my pension early so I've been busy,however, it took me about a week to get the damn application done. The website is terrible. I got a pretty good subsidy and much of the policy is better than what I had w/ BC/BS Alabama. and for $19 a month. I was paying $84 w/ my employer monthly. Thank each and everyone of you that pay taxes for subsidizing my insurance. I went on and on about Cool getting a hand up from you guys and now look at me beaming about getting some welfare insurance. Fixed it for ya.....and youre welcome dreams. enjoy retirement.

Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Yes, I did and it's not too shabby. I retired a couple of weeks ago and took my pension early so I've been busy,however, it took me about a week to get the damn application done. The website is terrible. I got a pretty good subsidy and much of the policy is better than what I had w/ BC/BS Alabama. and for $19 a month. I was paying $84 w/ my employer monthly.  Thank each and everyone of you that pay taxes for subsidizing my insurance.   I went on and on about Cool getting a hand up from you guys and now look at me beaming about getting some welfare insurance.                Fixed it for ya.....and youre welcome dreams. enjoy retirement.
Laughing 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Thanks Gunz, Dreams will appreciate your help.

Gunz wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Yes, I did and it's not too shabby. I retired a couple of weeks ago and took my pension early so I've been busy,however, it took me about a week to get the damn application done. The website is terrible. I got a pretty good subsidy and much of the policy is better than what I had w/ BC/BS Alabama. and for $19 a month. I was paying $84 w/ my employer monthly.  Thank each and everyone of you that pay taxes for subsidizing my insurance.   I went on and on about Cool getting a hand up from you guys and now look at me beaming about getting some welfare insurance.                Fixed it for ya.....and youre welcome dreams. enjoy retirement.
Quite a distortion ,Gunz but I'm not surprised. You never have had the capabilities of discerning any issues logically anyway. It's not your fault the gene pool was lacking,though. It's a common problem w/ your breed.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:Good news.

Repukes hate that.

Congratulations. 
Dreamsglore is one of the reasons the system will soon be in a death spiral.

She is older and will be needing far more health care than the young healthy people ObamaCare needs desperately to sign up and pay the astronomical fees in order to cover Dreamsglore.

I'm curious who Dreamsglore believes are paying her subsidy.  Must be coming from President Barack Hussein Obama's stash.
The same people are paying my subsidy that are paying your medicare costs,Markle. If you think for one second what you paid into medicare would even come close to what one surgery would cost you are dumber than we ever imagined. Insurance like everything else is a gamble. One young person can get an illness that would use 5x what I would ever use even getting old. The young people will also eventually need more care as they get older and the next generation will balance it out for them and so forth so stop w/ the silly statements.

You're absolutely right about Medicare and Medicare Part D.  Although I paid in far more than I'll ever take out in Social Security.

Where will this money come from?  Please don't say the "RICH", they don't have anywhere NEAR this much money.

Current Debt . . . $17.2 TRILLION (No budget approved for 2013)

Unfunded Liabilities (money we have PROMISED, do not have, nor do we have it coming in)

Social Security. . . . $16.6 TRILLION

(10,000 Baby Boomers RETIRE EVERY DAY)  (How many workers are entering the job market daily.

Prescription Drugs .$22.0 TRILLION

Medicare. . . . . . . . $87.5 TRILLION

Total Unfunded Liabilities $126.2 TRILLION! 

Why do Progressives so vehemently believe that money just falls from trees or comes from President Barack Hussein Obama's stash.

Last edited by Markle on 11/24/2013, 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum