Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Examples Of Troubling ‘Knockout’ Game Popping Up All Over

+8
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
Markle
QueenOfHearts
2seaoat
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy wrote:AGAIN FT, whats your point?

are you saying these people deserve to have their heads bashed in randomly on the street?
No...I'm saying I'D LIKE TO KICK YOUR ASS FOR BEING STUPID.
Nice role model for your grandchildren.
At least I'm not ignorant enough to post pictures of them here.

cool1

cool1

I didn't read all your opinions on this video its sick to me and I think maybe if they hit the wrong person and don't knock them out --and one pulls a gun and shoot there ass maybe it would stop.  Mad

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

are you saying these people deserve to have their heads bashed in randomly on the street?
That's a good point.  Better to fill their heads with hate against the Bush family and visions of holograms hitting the WTC.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Rolling Eyes 

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Rolling Eyes 
I know right. I don't think she can kick my ass either. LOL

FT is SHOT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing 

Nekochan

Nekochan

Thomas Sowell
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/11/19/a_very_dangerous_game_120709.html

New York City police authorities are investigating a series of unprovoked physical attacks in public places on people who are Jewish, in the form of what is called "the knockout game."
The way the game is played, one of a number of young blacks decides to show that he can knock down some stranger on the streets, preferably with one punch, as they pass by. Often some other member of the group records the event, so that a video of that "achievement" is put on the Internet, to be celebrated.
The New York authorities describe a recent series of such attacks and, because Jews have been singled out in these attacks, are considering prosecuting these assaults as "hate crimes."
Many aspects of these crimes are extremely painful to think about, including the fact that responsible authorities in New York seem to have been caught by surprise, even though this "knockout game" has been played for years by young black gangs in other cities and other states, against people besides Jews -- the victims being either whites in general or people of Asian ancestry.
Attacks of this sort have been rampant in St. Louis. But they have also occurred in Massachusetts, Wisconsin and elsewhere. In Illinois the game has often been called "Polar Bear Hunting" by the young thugs, presumably because the targets are white.
The main reason for many people's surprise is that the mainstream media have usually suppressed news about the "knockout game" or about other and larger forms of similar orchestrated racial violence in dozens of cities in every region of the country. Sometimes the attacks are reported, but only as isolated attacks by unspecified "teens" or "young people" against unspecified victims, without any reference to the racial makeup of the attackers or the victims -- and with no mention of racial epithets by the young hoodlums exulting in their own "achievement."
Despite such pious phrases as "troubled youths," the attackers are often in a merry, festive mood. In a sustained mass attack in Milwaukee, going far beyond the dimensions of a passing "knockout game," the attackers were laughing and eating chips, as if it were a picnic. One of them observed casually, "white girl bleed a lot."
That phrase -- "White Girl Bleed A Lot" -- is also the title of a book by Colin Flaherty, which documents both the racial attacks across the nation and the media attempts to cover them up, as well as the local political and police officials who try to say that race had nothing to do with these attacks.
Chapter 2 of the 2013 edition is titled, "The Knockout Game, St. Louis Style." So this is nothing new, however new it may be to some in New York, thanks to the media's political correctness.
Nor is this game just a passing prank. People have been beaten unconscious, both in this game and in the wider orchestrated racial attacks. Some of these victims have been permanently disabled and some have died from their injuries.
But most of the media see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. In such an atmosphere, the evil not only persists but grows.
Some in the media, as well as in politics, may think that they are trying to avoid provoking a race war by ignoring or playing down these attacks. But the way to prevent a race war is by stopping these attacks, not trying to sanitize them.
If these attacks continue, and continue to grow, more and more people are going to know about them, regardless of the media or the politicians. Responsible people of all races need to support a crackdown on these attacks, which can provoke a white backlash that can escalate into a race war. But political expediency leads in the opposite direction.
What is politically expedient is to do what Attorney General Eric Holder is doing -- launch campaigns against schools that discipline a "disproportionate" number of black male students. New York City's newly elected liberal mayor is expected to put a stop to police "stop and frisk" policies that have reduced the murder rate to one-fourth of what it was under liberal mayors of the past.
Apparently political correctness trumps human lives.
Providing cover for hoodlums is a disservice to everybody, including members of every race, and even the hoodlums themselves. Better that they should be suppressed and punished now, rather than continue on a path that is likely to lead to prison, or even to the execution chamber. 

Copyright 2013, Creators Syndicate Inc. 

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/11/19/a_very_dangerous_game_120709.html#ixzz2lF5Jo28F 
Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Are the blahs "wilding" again?

Better hide under your beds, whites. 

lol
Not surprising that one of our favorite far left Progressives fine vicious assaults are funny.

Pathetic and sick.

How do you live with yourself?

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Nekochan wrote:Why does the sex with a dog story get posted?  Because it's shocking and disgusting.  Seeing people being violently knocked down while walking down the sidewalk is shocking and disgusting. 

These animal sex stories seem to involve sick white men molesting the animals.  I don't recall seeing a picture of a black guy arrested for sex with animals.   It seems to be a sick white man crime.  I don't think all white men like to have sex with dogs, but for the dogs who are victims....they just might be wary of white men.

Ok, this post makes little sense, I guess.  But at least as much sense as many of Seaoat's posts make.
Made sense to me, Neko. Laughing 

Seaoat, I think you may be taking the wrong tack on this one. The "Knock-Out Game" is perpetrated by black teens against, in most cases, whites.

I saw a clip on TV in which several black teenagers were explaining the "game" to the TV reporter. The black teens interviewed were just as disgusted and perplexed about this phenomenon as we are.

EDIT: Neko - thanks for providing the column above. Good information.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Yesterday, HLN showed multiple videos of the " Knock out" game. The assailants, noted by the guest attorney, stated they were all black youths. It was discussed that black youths were engaging in this type of activity across the country.

Pure and simple hysteria utilized by racist to justify their positions.   Statistically, this is a battery.   It is the unjustified touching of another without their consent.  I think we could even elevate it to aggravated battery because of the force being applied.   If you take the aggravated battery cases in the United States last year the stats would probably about 1 in 1000, and I would suspect more like 1 in 10,000.   So why would this hysteria be used?   I also do not think these attacks should be swept under the rug.  They should be identified and addressed, but in context.

From 1993 to 2008, among homicides reported to the FBI for which the victim-offender relationship was known, between 21% and 27% of homicides were committed by strangers and between 73% and 79% were committed by offenders known to the victims.http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=4557

So, right off the bat this white fright as folks have the highest ownership of guns and live in gated communities, and post about wilding black youths, the probability of that person being a victim of crime, is such that it will be someone you know.  You are more likely to be struck by lightening than be attacked by a group of young blacks playing the knockout game.

So why on this forum does this subject continually get posted.......I have already addressed this issue with one poster.
Actually, aggravated battery averages 242 per 100,000. That would be 24.2 per 10,000 and that is the average over the country.

For instance, in Chicago it is 453.1 per 100,000 or 45.3 per 10,000 not the 1 per 100,000 you, AGAIN, pulled out of...the air.

Detroit? 1,333.6 per 100,000 or 133.3 per 1,000.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Floridatexan wrote:http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2013/fall/Leaving-White-Nationalism

Derek Black

A ‘GRADUAL AWAKENING’
I’m writing this letter partly in response to the SPLC’s recent article discussing my [November 2012] message to fellow students and also out of a desire to articulate my thoughts. I have decided to write now after thinking about the implications extensively, and I am requesting that this letter be published and available to the public in full… .

A few months ago, the SPLC wrote an exposé about a letter of mine only intended for fellow students. I was not ready for it to go public. A large section of the community I grew up in believes strongly in white nationalism, and members of my family whom I respect greatly, particularly my father, have long been resolute advocates for that cause. From a young age I observed my dad sacrifice dearly for his commitment — a conviction stemming from nowhere else than ardent resolve in the rightness of the cause. I was not prepared to risk driving any wedge in those relationships and I did not believe that was necessary. The number of changes in my beliefs during the past few years, however, has amounted to a shift that I think needs to be addressed. When the SPLC exposed a letter meant only to discourage misconceptions about me among fellow students, I was not prepared then to remark more. I commented and labeled myself as someone who still believed in white nationalism. After a great deal of thought since then, I have resolved that it is in the best interests of everyone involved, directly or indirectly, to be honest about my slow but steady disaffiliation from white nationalism.

Over the past few years, I have been disentangling myself from white nationalism. While the radio show I founded ended in January of 2013, over the course of the prior year I only appeared rarely and typically only when emergency required that someone fill in for the other hosts. I haven’t posted on Stormfront in 2013, and I only posted once in all of 2012 — then to give a report on my dad’s media appearance. I am closing my Stormfront account. Also, in the last article written about me, the SPLC reported that I attended a “European American Leadership Seminar” in 2012, when in fact I did not. And while I did speak at last year’s Stormfront conference, I am not involved this year at all and will not be attending.

I acknowledge that things I have said as well as my actions have been harmful to people of color, people of Jewish descent, activists striving for opportunity and fairness for all, and others affected. It was not my intention then, and I will not contribute to any cause that perpetuates this harm in the future. Advocating for redress of the supposed oppression of whites in the West is by its nature damaging to all others because of the privileged position of white people in these societies. Promoting a victim complex for whites does not recognize the oppressed experiences of others not in the position of a white person in society, and that’s what my efforts have done. For those to whom the white nationalist perspective is alien, I think it’s worth summarizing here:

White nationalism supports the premise that multiculturalism is a failure, and that politicians trapped in a multicultural status quo are oppressing white people in “their own country.” They typically blame the West’s movement toward inclusion on a conspiracy of Jewish power to promote multiculturalism at the expense of whites. White nationalists cite black-on-white crime statistics and the increasing prevalence of “nonwhite” cultures and values in western society, as well as the growing number of legal protections and employment opportunities that a “minority” status now affords. On the other hand, white nationalists consider white people in the US to be ostensibly the victims of an ongoing genocide brought about by immigration and miscegenation, and feel that when they try to speak up about it, they are subjected to a vicious double standard. They observe that Black Nationalism and Zionism are recognized as tolerable, but whites with a similar declaration are vilified as racists. When they attempt to claim an accomplishment or cultural production for the white race that produced it, they are called racists. If they produced their own Malcolm X, the nation as a whole would regurgitate. Thus their own white leaders are victimizing white people — the system has turned its formidable weapons against a white identity. Therefore they think that whites must oppose resistance to racism in order to guarantee the future of white people as a people.

I now consider this belief system principally flawed. Most arguments that racial equity programs disadvantage whites who would otherwise be hired or accepted to academic programs mask underlying anxieties about the growth of non-white social status. It is impossible to argue rationally that in our society, with its overwhelming disparity between white power and that of everyone else, racial equity programs intended to affect the deep-rooted situation represent oppression of whites. More importantly, white nationalism’s staunch opposition to the gains in numbers and in influence of non-whites makes it a movement by nature committed to suppressing these people. The advancement of minorities in the US is not insignificant, but has not ended (let alone reversed) their circumstances. Particularly bizarre to me is the determination of Jewish social domination. Though there are plenty of powerful Jewish activist groups pursuing their chosen agendas, it is inaccurate and outrageous to talk about people of Jewish descent as “the enemy” of anyone, as it is essentializing a large group into a fairy tale antagonist. It has become clear to me that white nationalism is not a movement of positive identity or of asserting cultural values, but of constant antagonism at the betterment of other groups.

A white nationalist party can’t function without standing on these disparities between whites and other groups and essentially endorsing them. To say that white people have let the “minority agenda” go too far implies that the relatively insufficient gains they have made are oppressing us. There is no way to advocate for white nationalism but by arguing that minorities pose a threat to our supremacy. It is not enough to say it is opposition to assimilation when the proposed recourse is to expel, suppress, or marginalize these other groups. Advocating for white nationalism means that we are opposed to minority attempts to elevate themselves to a position equal to our own. It is an advocacy that I cannot support, having grown past my bubble, talked to the people I affected, read more widely, and realized the necessary impact my actions had on people I never wanted to harm.

I believe that a healthy sense of identity and belonging are necessary, and I think being proud of where you came from is important regardless of race or class. I do not believe advocacy against “oppression of whites” exists in any form but an entrenched desire to preserve white power at the expense of others. I am sorry for the damage done by my actions and my past endorsement of white nationalism.

I realize not all will instantly believe me, or may perceive this as a seemingly abrupt change when it has been instead a gradual awakening process. I understand that my words don’t suddenly heal all wounds caused by my actions or my encouragement of others. Time, however, will demonstrate my full lack of involvement. To white nationalists, I have remarked that most people face a huge hurdle before they embrace an unpopular opinion, referring to those unwilling to risk being called racist for what I had believed was a just cause. Now I look at it from a new vantage point: I should be the one who calls out what I disagree with. I can’t support a movement that tells me I can’t be a friend to whomever I wish or that other people’s races require me to think about them in a certain way or be suspicious at their advancements. One revelation for me was when I grasped I would be much more likely to help an individual through our legal system towards citizenship than to work towards his or her expulsion. Minorities must have the ability to rise to positions of power, and many supposed “race” issues are in fact issues of structural oppression, poor educational prospects, and limited opportunity. The differences I thought I observed didn’t go nearly as deeply as I imagined. I believe we can move beyond the sort of mind-boggling emphasis white nationalism puts on maintaining an oppressive, exclusive sense of identity — oppressive for others and stifling for our society.

----------------------------

Beautiful, FT. Thanks for sharing!

2seaoat

Actually, aggravated battery averages 242 per 100,000. That would be 24.2 per 10,000 and that is the average over the country.

For instance, in Chicago it is 453.1 per 100,000 or 45.3 per 10,000 not the 1 per 100,000 you, AGAIN, pulled out of...the air.

Detroit? 1,333.6 per 100,000 or 133.3 per 1,000.

So Please show me where something was pulled out of thin air? To do that you would have to show nationwide over 300 examples. To help you out that would 10 per million population times 300 million. If you can show me any reliable source that tells us that the incidents of these knockout games is more than a couple handfuls across the nation.......you are correct it was pulled out of thin air, but you will find no reliable source which shows three hundred plus of these incidents. I will wait for your statistics and we will see who is pulling things out of thin air. This is just typical race baiting and fear mongering which becomes a political agenda appealing to the traditional dixiecrats who have migrated to the Republican Party and firmly believe that brown people and black people cannot be given equality. This is simple.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

"Minorities must have the ability to rise to positions of power, and many supposed “race” issues are in fact issues of structural oppression, poor educational prospects, and limited opportunity."

Yes we see what happens when Minorities take power ......

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/national/murder-white-farmers-south-africa

'Hidden genocide'! That is the only way to describe what is happening to white farmers in South Africa.

"One Settler, one bullet" is one of the quotes from ANC leaders.

So far, since the African National Congress took power in South Africa, an estimated 1,554 white farmers and an estimated 20,000 white South Africans in total have been horrifically murdered. He told us it is estimated because no "official statistics" exist and they and the farmers have had to put together the figures themselves.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes we see what happens when Minorities take power ......
Ummm ....

... you think blacks are the minority in South Africa??

Examples Of Troubling ‘Knockout’ Game Popping Up All Over - Page 4 Crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon

Sal

Sal

I love how all these hysterical stories regarding this sinister "Knockout Game" are littered with terms like "possible motive", "rumored", "speculation" and "one theory".

Classic yellow journalism.

The rubes never fail to eat it up tho.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes we see what happens when Minorities take power ......
Ummm ....

... you think blacks are the minority in South Africa??

Examples Of Troubling ‘Knockout’ Game Popping Up All Over - Page 4 Crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon
What to you call the party NOT in power..minority Party...they were minority in power at one time. The Dutch came there hundreds of years ago and made something productive out of it..now yes it's going back to a dump in the desert since the minority became the majority in power..You have problems with simple concepts don't you dumbass ?

2seaoat wrote:This is just typical race baiting and fear mongering which becomes a political agenda appealing to the traditional dixiecrats who have migrated to the Republican Party and firmly believe that brown people and black people cannot be given equality.   This is simple.
Yes, this is simple alright. You cant focus on the problem so you are part of the problem.

youre round about way of calling names is noted. like I said, YOU ARE paart of the problem.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
2seaoat wrote:This is just typical race baiting and fear mongering which becomes a political agenda appealing to the traditional dixiecrats who have migrated to the Republican Party and firmly believe that brown people and black people cannot be given equality.   This is simple.
Yes, this is simple alright. You cant focus on the problem so you are part of the problem.

youre round about way of calling names is noted. like I said, YOU ARE paart of the problem.

Seaoat is such an idiot..I can't believe I just read that...white folks are to blame for getting beaten...the victims caused themselves to get knocked out by a poor disenfranchised black that didn't want to pay attention in school because he felt it would ruin his street cred....stupid doesn't begin to describe Seagloats comment....Lord help us...

guy with gun wins game.

http://www.wilx.com/news/featured/headlines/Dangerous-Game---Point-em-Out-Knock-em-Out-231443411.html?device=phone

2seaoat

white folks are to blame for getting beaten.

That was what Gobbels tried to accomplish with his Nazi propoganda. The pure blood of the German People was at risk as the people were at risk because of the evil Jews who burned down the Reichstag and today after you have posted over your tenth example of black on white crime, it is not the white victims which are being blamed, but the Nazis who try to use this statistically insignificant CRIME to inflame and spread hate and fear toward a race of people. In the trial of those 9 black teenagers in 1931.....two years before Hitler took control in Germany....in America we were conducting mock trials and lynching people because of their skin color. No sir, you are a Nazi. You have systematically attacked Black People, Brown People, Jews, and the Government of the People for the People so that your sick ideology can put these folks back in their place.

2seaoat wrote:white folks are to blame for getting beaten.

That was what Gobbels tried to accomplish with his Nazi propoganda.  The pure blood of the German People was at risk as the people were at risk because of  the evil Jews who burned down the Reichstag and today after you have posted over your tenth example of black on white crime, it is not the white victims which are being blamed, but the Nazis who try to use this statistically insignificant CRIME to inflame and spread hate and fear toward a race of people.  In the trial of those 9 black teenagers in 1931.....two years before Hitler took control in Germany....in America we were conducting mock trials and lynching people because of their skin color.  No sir, you are a Nazi.  You have systematically attacked Black People, Brown People, Jews, and the Government of the People for the People so that your sick ideology can put these folks back in their place.
so what youre saying seaoat is we are only allowed to discuss white on black crime or we are Nazis. got it:roll: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum