Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More victims in the "Knockout Game" that doesn't exist according to MSM.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/new-york-chef-victim-knockout-game-article-1.1531959

New York chef suffers broken jaw, nose in likely 'knockout game' attack in Philadelphia
Police are investigating a vicious attack on a Manhattan chef who was walking alone on Tuesday night when he was allegedly assaulted by a group of six to eight men, all between the ages of 16 and 21. ‘I'm not well, a lot of swelling and overall pain,’ said victim Diego Moya. ‘Should be four weeks until I lose the wires and can eat normally, which is devastating being a chef. Means I can't work.’

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/new-york-chef-victim-knockout-game-article-1.1531959#ixzz2m3c2Fmpe

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I saw reports about it on CNN, The Today Show and Morning Joe on MSNBC.  Which mainstream media isn't reporting it?

If somebody did that to me, I promise you that if he/they is/are positively identified, he/they will not live to go to court.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/11/28/the_knockout_game_--_nytnpr_say_no_big_deal_120802.html

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The game will continue to spread.

5More victims in the "Knockout Game" that doesn't exist according to MSM. Empty Thanks. 11/29/2013, 9:01 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:The game will continue to spread.
Oh, no!!!!
Say it is not so!!!

We will see if this ominous prognostication will come true, much like all the other ominous prognostications I have read that have not come true.
Like mass socialization of everything.......
Like rich-to-poor wealth distribution........
Like total collapse of our economy and society.....
Switch to Sharia Law by the Muslim President......

This was all supposed to happen when the black guy was elected.
.........still waiting...............
Thanks, Joani, for another doom and gloom prediction of how the blacks are gonna take over everything from us poor, defenseless whiteys.
Reasonably educated people will file this under, "Galactically Ignorant Hyperbole."

2seaoat

Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic. Please show me where the so called knock out game has increased black on white historical crime figures. Most of those crime stats are non violent theft. Please show me the variation in historical crime trends which the media has magically now ignored.........utter racism at its best.

A bunch of small men afraid trying to use racism to justify their insignificance. All crime should be reduced. However, to use smoke and mirrors to create something which may actually be significantly below historical trends.......particularly going back five years as crime has been constantly dropping over the last decade.......is nothing more than smoke and mirrors. It does not excuse any crime, but the number of black on white crime has historically been much higher than recent years.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CarlSagan wrote:
Oh, no!!!!
Say it is not so!!!

We will see if this ominous prognostication will come true, much like all the other ominous prognostications I have read that have not come true.

Thanks, Joani, for another doom and gloom prediction of how the blacks are gonna take over everything from us poor, defenseless whiteys.
Reasonably educated people will file this under, "Galactically Ignorant Hyperbole."
You have always had problems with "figure of speech" definitions. Please educate yourself.

well at least al Sharpton is speaking out against it. I guess this proves to the lefties and comrades its not a problem lol

It is an alarming trend that is spurring outrageous incidents across the country. It is deplorable, reprehensible and inexcusable. It is insane thuggery, and it is unequivocally wrong. These kids are targeting innocent people, and in many cases specifically targeting Jewish folks. We would not be silent if it were the other way around, and we will not be silent now. This behavior is racist, period. And we will not tolerate it.

he says its a TREND, you know what a trend is? he says its racist, you know what racist is? he said it on the huff n puff post LOL

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-al-sharpton/knockout-games_b_4340317.html

bet yall wished I would have stayed playing with my comet lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

In the early hours of Thanksgiving morning, three Bronx thugs who were out for a game of “Knock Out” with what they thought was an unsuspecting victim, a white male in his late fifties to early sixties, got more than they bargained for.

The three men, all in their early twenties, were trailing the man down Morris Park Avenue, heading toward Williams Bridge Road when their prey veered into an alley way. They followed him into the alley and around a sharp, dark bend, only to find the barrel of a .45 magnum waiting on them. Two of them men were shot in the foot and the third was pistol whipped. Authorities nearby responded to 911 calls reporting the gunfire and called for ambulances. The men were taken to nearby Calvary Hospital where they were treated and released.

The men were not charged, but authorities are asking anyone who has any information on the individual who shot two of the men and pistol whipped the third to come forward. He is described as a white male, approximately late fifties to early sixties. He is approximately 5’10″ and 165 pounds.

Police fear a vigilante may be on the loose, intentionally inviting wayward youth into playing the new “knock out” game for the intent purposes of maiming, or perhaps even killing them.

The knock out game is played when small to medium-sized groups of black youth seek out lone whites to attack and beat. They attempt to knock them out in the first punch. If this happens, the game is over. However, if the victim survives the first punch, the group sets upon them and pummels them profusely.

So far there have been seven known deaths as a result of the knock out game. Authorities and main stream media alike refuse to call the game a hate crime or even admit that race is an issue

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:In the early hours of Thanksgiving morning, three Bronx thugs who were out for a game of “Knock Out” with what they thought was an unsuspecting victim, a white male in his late fifties to early sixties, got more than they bargained for.

The three men, all in their early twenties, were trailing the man down Morris Park Avenue, heading toward Williams Bridge Road when their prey veered into an alley way. They followed him into the alley and around a sharp, dark bend, only to find the barrel of a .45 magnum waiting on them. Two of them men were shot in the foot and the third was pistol whipped. Authorities nearby responded to 911 calls reporting the gunfire and called for ambulances. The men were taken to nearby Calvary Hospital where they were treated and released.

The men were not charged, but authorities are asking anyone who has any information on the individual who shot two of the men and pistol whipped the third to come forward. He is described as a white male, approximately late fifties to early sixties. He is approximately 5’10″ and 165 pounds.

Police fear a vigilante may be on the loose, intentionally inviting wayward youth into playing the new “knock out” game for the intent purposes of maiming, or perhaps even killing them.

The knock out game is played when small to medium-sized groups of black youth seek out lone whites to attack and beat. They attempt to knock them out in the first punch. If this happens, the game is over. However, if the victim survives the first punch, the group sets upon them and pummels them profusely.

So far there have been seven known deaths as a result of the knock out game. Authorities and main stream media alike refuse to call the game a hate crime or even admit that race is an issue
This happened in Michigan in February, nine months ago.

http://www.wilx.com/news/featured/headlines/Dangerous-Game---Point-em-Out-Knock-em-Out-231443411.html

CarlSagan wrote:
Oh, no!!!!
Say it is not so!!!
I believe it will and have dire consequences.

CarlSagan wrote:We will see if this ominous prognostication will come true, much like all the other ominous prognostications I have read that have not come true.

So what you're saying here is this whole post is nothing more than your wanting to be snarky and race bait instead of attempting to condemn a trend that hurts race relations.

CarlSagan wrote:Reasonably educated people will file this under, "Galactically Ignorant Hyperbole."
More victims in the "Knockout Game" that doesn't exist according to MSM. 9k=

Yes this whole post of yours pretty much fits that category.

*****CHUCKLE******

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8auGAJrnpY4

Laughing 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum