Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Examples Of Troubling ‘Knockout’ Game Popping Up All Over

+8
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
Markle
QueenOfHearts
2seaoat
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

That was the Vietnam Tom video. It's hilarious because the thug thought the old man would be an easy mark and all of the females around the thug were efficiency g him on... What's funnier is that they thought that the thug could press charges for instigating a fight with the old dude. People have to realize that once you lay hands on a person, you have the right to defend yourself.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
I think it is called the Polar Bear Game too.  Polar Bears are white.

Of course it is mostly black juveniles.  
Blackie is comin' to getcha.

Better buy another gun.

And, George Zimmerman is a great American hero also too.

Barf.
Why are you making fun out of something that is a serious problem?

this is not funny
Dehumanizing and devaluing the lives of young black males is a serious problem.

But, I'm making fun of you.
Black youths participating in this type of violence are devaluing the lives of so many good kids.

nadalfan

[/quote]Black youths participating in this type of violence are devaluing the lives of so many good kids. [/quote]
Why specifically black youths? Are white youths participating in violent crime not devaluing the lives of good kids too?

2seaoat

Kind of like Seaoat, who I also think has unresolved race issues.

I am a racial realist. I do not pretend I have been trained to be a racist. I was. I grew up when Jim Crow segregation was a reality, and a political system of Southern Democrats wanted to deny citizens their rights under the fifth and 14th amendments.

Out of the hate and bigotry came the great migration where former Dixiecrats stained the Republican Party as they fled the Democratic Party which nationally supported the end of Jim Crow and inequality. Many on this forum have no more control over their racial prejudice and FEAR. They have a tendency to think that their predispositions toward black people or brown people has been magically extracted from their perception.

I just call reality like it is. This forum is representative of America. So, a statistically (miniscule) crime is enhanced to justify the paranoia and rapid increase in gun ownership as blacks in America became free citizens. From where we choose to live to the politics we discuss on these forums the central issue of racial fear and prejudice is always present. Sal and I become very irritating to those who live the illusion.......but honesty would have harmony in that regard......folks just do not want to admit how fearful they are.....the core of prejudice and hate.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Black youths participating in this type of violence are devaluing the lives of so many good kids. [/quote]Why specifically black youths?  Are white youths participating in violent crime not devaluing the lives of good kids too?[/quote]

Of course white kids participating in violent crime devalues the lives of good kids.  Are there groups of white youths across the country participating in violent crimes, such as this?

2seaoat

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=839864

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=839864
And this has what to do with the knock out "game?"

nadalfan

Nekochan wrote:Black youths participating in this type of violence are devaluing the lives of so many good kids.
Why specifically black youths?  Are white youths participating in violent crime not devaluing the lives of good kids too?[/quote]Of course white kids participating in violent crime devalues the lives of good kids.  Are there groups of white youths across the country participating in violent crimes, such as this?[/quote

Not that I know of right now, but activities of skinhead gangs (including teens) does/did not seem to define or devalue the lives of other white kids.

2seaoat

And this has what to do with the knock out "game?"

Exactly, thank you for so succinctly making my point.

Nekochan

Nekochan

nadalfan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Black youths participating in this type of violence are devaluing the lives of so many good kids.
Why specifically black youths?  Are white youths participating in violent crime not devaluing the lives of good kids too?
Of course white kids participating in violent crime devalues the lives of good kids.  Are there groups of white youths across the country participating in violent crimes, such as this?[/quote

Not that I know of right now, but activities of skinhead gangs (including teens) does/did not seem to define or devalue the lives of other white kids.[/quote]

If, in any community, there were skin heads going around playing the knock out game or some such thing, then absolutely --the public would have reason to be cautious and afraid of kids who looked or dressed like skinheads.

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:And this has what to do with the knock out "game?"

Exactly, thank you for so succinctly making my point.
You're welcome.  Rolling Eyes

I guess she hasn't watched the Walking Dead.  Aren't those zombies?

Last edited by Nekochan on 11/20/2013, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

nadalfan

Nekochan wrote:
nadalfan wrote:
Why specifically black youths?  Are white youths participating in violent crime not devaluing the lives of good kids too?
Of course white kids participating in violent crime devalues the lives of good kids.  Are there groups of white youths across the country participating in violent crimes, such as this?[/quote

Not that I know of right now, but activities of skinhead gangs (including teens) does/did not seem to define or devalue the lives of other white kids.
If, in any community, there were skin heads going around playing the knock out game or some such thing, then absolutely --the public would have reason to be cautious and afraid of kids who looked or dressed like skinheads.[/quote]
Not all of them shave their head and cover their bodies in tattoos, so how do we know who is who?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"I just heard of a new game white people are playing,its called "MOW EM DOWN" its best played with a pick up truck but can be played with an SUV or even an old station waggon (sic)." - old northsider

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/11/your_comments_on_the_knockout_game_dont_think_whites_are_the_only_victims_or_all.html

Nekochan

Nekochan

nadalfan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

If, in any community, there were skin heads going around playing the knock out game or some such thing, then absolutely --the public would have reason to be cautious and afraid of kids who looked or dressed like skinheads.
Not all of them shave their head and cover their bodies in tattoos, so how do we know who is who?[/quote]

That's a good question.  Anyone or group who the public might THINK looks like a skin head would be suspicious, even if those kids are totally innocent and harmless.   Thus, it would devalue good youths because the public would be scared of anyone they think might be a skin head.

Floridatexan wrote:"I just heard of a new game white people are playing,its called "MOW EM DOWN" its best played with a pick up truck but can be played with an SUV or even an old station waggon (sic)."  - old northsider

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/11/your_comments_on_the_knockout_game_dont_think_whites_are_the_only_victims_or_all.html

so you offer us a blog made up from a comment from about this story.. Rolling Eyes 

and this is how this works. don't talk about blacks doing race crimes, see we will show you all the crimes whites are doing to them, when in fact reality shows blacks out number the crimes against whites vs the other way. but that isn't about this story or this thread.

THIS IS ABOUT YOUNG PEOPLE GOING UP AND JUST BASHING SOMEONES HEAD IN. No remorse, no control just pure hate/carelessness or whatever it is and if YOU REFUSE to acknowledge a problem here as ALL OF YOU HAVE DONE IN THE PAST out of PC, then expect it to get to the point to where yes, people will run them over with trucks first. welcome to your civil war you created by ignoring the problem out of fear you promoted.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Black youths participating in this type of violence are devaluing the lives of so many good kids. [/quote]Why specifically black youths?  Are white youths participating in violent crime not devaluing the lives of good kids too?[/quote]
Yesterday, HLN showed multiple videos of the " Knock out" game. The assailants, noted by the guest attorney, stated they were all black youths. It was discussed that black youths were engaging in this type of activity across the country.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sadly, a video of a game show or other cries of racism are the kind of responses we get instead of trying to prevent and solve problems.  We are all Americans.   Every one of every color in this country should want safe communities and should aim to raise young people who respect everyone and who obey the law.  

If there were incidents of white youths attacking black people walking down the street here in Orange  Park, FL, I'd be mad as hell about it.   There would be NO EXCUSES made for the white kids.  

But if you don't like Obama, you're racist.  If you attempt to discuss crime rates among the black community, you're racist.   It just gets so old and these constant cries of "racism" do nothing to help any white kids or black kids.

2seaoat

Yesterday, HLN showed multiple videos of the " Knock out" game. The assailants, noted by the guest attorney, stated they were all black youths. It was discussed that black youths were engaging in this type of activity across the country.

Pure and simple hysteria utilized by racist to justify their positions. Statistically, this is a battery. It is the unjustified touching of another without their consent. I think we could even elevate it to aggravated battery because of the force being applied. If you take the aggravated battery cases in the United States last year the stats would probably about 1 in 1000, and I would suspect more like 1 in 10,000. So why would this hysteria be used? I also do not think these attacks should be swept under the rug. They should be identified and addressed, but in context.

From 1993 to 2008, among homicides reported to the FBI for which the victim-offender relationship was known, between 21% and 27% of homicides were committed by strangers and between 73% and 79% were committed by offenders known to the victims.http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=4557

So, right off the bat this white fright as folks have the highest ownership of guns and live in gated communities, and post about wilding black youths, the probability of that person being a victim of crime, is such that it will be someone you know. You are more likely to be struck by lightening than be attacked by a group of young blacks playing the knockout game.

So why on this forum does this subject continually get posted.......I have already addressed this issue with one poster.

Id like to know how we got to the point to where these kids can act this violently and then make excuses for it.

we need to address why they think this is ok.

how did this happen and what to do?

This is not acceptable behavior in our culture. maybe it is acceptable in thug culture and if that is the case, we need to eradicate thug culture.

If we are promoting or allowing thug culture to be glamorized and our children are emulating it with these results, it is our fault. I sugest at the vey least we speak out against this type of shit when we see it, not offer excuses.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Why does the sex with a dog story get posted?  Because it's shocking and disgusting.  Seeing people being violently knocked down while walking down the sidewalk is shocking and disgusting. 

These animal sex stories seem to involve sick white men molesting the animals.  I don't recall seeing a picture of a black guy arrested for sex with animals.   It seems to be a sick white man crime.  I don't think all white men like to have sex with dogs, but for the dogs who are victims....they just might be wary of white men.

Ok, this post makes little sense, I guess.  But at least as much sense as many of Seaoat's posts make.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2013/fall/Leaving-White-Nationalism

Derek Black

A ‘GRADUAL AWAKENING’
I’m writing this letter partly in response to the SPLC’s recent article discussing my [November 2012] message to fellow students and also out of a desire to articulate my thoughts. I have decided to write now after thinking about the implications extensively, and I am requesting that this letter be published and available to the public in full… .

A few months ago, the SPLC wrote an exposé about a letter of mine only intended for fellow students. I was not ready for it to go public. A large section of the community I grew up in believes strongly in white nationalism, and members of my family whom I respect greatly, particularly my father, have long been resolute advocates for that cause. From a young age I observed my dad sacrifice dearly for his commitment — a conviction stemming from nowhere else than ardent resolve in the rightness of the cause. I was not prepared to risk driving any wedge in those relationships and I did not believe that was necessary. The number of changes in my beliefs during the past few years, however, has amounted to a shift that I think needs to be addressed. When the SPLC exposed a letter meant only to discourage misconceptions about me among fellow students, I was not prepared then to remark more. I commented and labeled myself as someone who still believed in white nationalism. After a great deal of thought since then, I have resolved that it is in the best interests of everyone involved, directly or indirectly, to be honest about my slow but steady disaffiliation from white nationalism.

Over the past few years, I have been disentangling myself from white nationalism. While the radio show I founded ended in January of 2013, over the course of the prior year I only appeared rarely and typically only when emergency required that someone fill in for the other hosts. I haven’t posted on Stormfront in 2013, and I only posted once in all of 2012 — then to give a report on my dad’s media appearance. I am closing my Stormfront account. Also, in the last article written about me, the SPLC reported that I attended a “European American Leadership Seminar” in 2012, when in fact I did not. And while I did speak at last year’s Stormfront conference, I am not involved this year at all and will not be attending.

I acknowledge that things I have said as well as my actions have been harmful to people of color, people of Jewish descent, activists striving for opportunity and fairness for all, and others affected. It was not my intention then, and I will not contribute to any cause that perpetuates this harm in the future. Advocating for redress of the supposed oppression of whites in the West is by its nature damaging to all others because of the privileged position of white people in these societies. Promoting a victim complex for whites does not recognize the oppressed experiences of others not in the position of a white person in society, and that’s what my efforts have done. For those to whom the white nationalist perspective is alien, I think it’s worth summarizing here:

White nationalism supports the premise that multiculturalism is a failure, and that politicians trapped in a multicultural status quo are oppressing white people in “their own country.” They typically blame the West’s movement toward inclusion on a conspiracy of Jewish power to promote multiculturalism at the expense of whites. White nationalists cite black-on-white crime statistics and the increasing prevalence of “nonwhite” cultures and values in western society, as well as the growing number of legal protections and employment opportunities that a “minority” status now affords. On the other hand, white nationalists consider white people in the US to be ostensibly the victims of an ongoing genocide brought about by immigration and miscegenation, and feel that when they try to speak up about it, they are subjected to a vicious double standard. They observe that Black Nationalism and Zionism are recognized as tolerable, but whites with a similar declaration are vilified as racists. When they attempt to claim an accomplishment or cultural production for the white race that produced it, they are called racists. If they produced their own Malcolm X, the nation as a whole would regurgitate. Thus their own white leaders are victimizing white people — the system has turned its formidable weapons against a white identity. Therefore they think that whites must oppose resistance to racism in order to guarantee the future of white people as a people.

I now consider this belief system principally flawed. Most arguments that racial equity programs disadvantage whites who would otherwise be hired or accepted to academic programs mask underlying anxieties about the growth of non-white social status. It is impossible to argue rationally that in our society, with its overwhelming disparity between white power and that of everyone else, racial equity programs intended to affect the deep-rooted situation represent oppression of whites. More importantly, white nationalism’s staunch opposition to the gains in numbers and in influence of non-whites makes it a movement by nature committed to suppressing these people. The advancement of minorities in the US is not insignificant, but has not ended (let alone reversed) their circumstances. Particularly bizarre to me is the determination of Jewish social domination. Though there are plenty of powerful Jewish activist groups pursuing their chosen agendas, it is inaccurate and outrageous to talk about people of Jewish descent as “the enemy” of anyone, as it is essentializing a large group into a fairy tale antagonist. It has become clear to me that white nationalism is not a movement of positive identity or of asserting cultural values, but of constant antagonism at the betterment of other groups.

A white nationalist party can’t function without standing on these disparities between whites and other groups and essentially endorsing them. To say that white people have let the “minority agenda” go too far implies that the relatively insufficient gains they have made are oppressing us. There is no way to advocate for white nationalism but by arguing that minorities pose a threat to our supremacy. It is not enough to say it is opposition to assimilation when the proposed recourse is to expel, suppress, or marginalize these other groups. Advocating for white nationalism means that we are opposed to minority attempts to elevate themselves to a position equal to our own. It is an advocacy that I cannot support, having grown past my bubble, talked to the people I affected, read more widely, and realized the necessary impact my actions had on people I never wanted to harm.

I believe that a healthy sense of identity and belonging are necessary, and I think being proud of where you came from is important regardless of race or class. I do not believe advocacy against “oppression of whites” exists in any form but an entrenched desire to preserve white power at the expense of others. I am sorry for the damage done by my actions and my past endorsement of white nationalism.

I realize not all will instantly believe me, or may perceive this as a seemingly abrupt change when it has been instead a gradual awakening process. I understand that my words don’t suddenly heal all wounds caused by my actions or my encouragement of others. Time, however, will demonstrate my full lack of involvement. To white nationalists, I have remarked that most people face a huge hurdle before they embrace an unpopular opinion, referring to those unwilling to risk being called racist for what I had believed was a just cause. Now I look at it from a new vantage point: I should be the one who calls out what I disagree with. I can’t support a movement that tells me I can’t be a friend to whomever I wish or that other people’s races require me to think about them in a certain way or be suspicious at their advancements. One revelation for me was when I grasped I would be much more likely to help an individual through our legal system towards citizenship than to work towards his or her expulsion. Minorities must have the ability to rise to positions of power, and many supposed “race” issues are in fact issues of structural oppression, poor educational prospects, and limited opportunity. The differences I thought I observed didn’t go nearly as deeply as I imagined. I believe we can move beyond the sort of mind-boggling emphasis white nationalism puts on maintaining an oppressive, exclusive sense of identity — oppressive for others and stifling for our society.

----------------------------

2seaoat

we need to eradicate thug culture.

Finally, a little bit of honesty. Of course thuggery does not exist in Britain, or France, or among white youth......black culture and its symbols must be eradicated because it is a threat to america. Again, the concepts are easy and hard to hide. The politics even easier to identify. Racism is alive and well in America.

There have been thugs throughout history. They have no racial base as a qualifier. When a statistically insignificant almost non existent problem is bootstrapped to a policy to eradicate a culture........we have history repeating itself. The problem is simple. People who commit crimes need to be arrested and prosecuted. You can take care of that black bitch, and eradicate a culture on your dime, but most reasonable middle class Americans realize the virulent strain of racism is alive and well and daily demonstrations of the same are shown on this forum for all to steer clear and shine light on hate and fear.

OMG! now a HUGE copy and paste. Shocked 

now let me try and figure out where FT is going since she didn't say. its the guessing game lol

so FT, what your saying is this motha fuckin country now be run by the balcks and they gonna kicks our asses right? and wez deserve it..

yeah, I got it Rolling Eyes 

2seaoat

so FT, what your saying is this motha fuckin country now be run by the balcks and they gonna kicks our asses right? and wez deserve it..

I love your candor Chrissy. You say what others are thinking.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.progressive.org/james-baldwin-america-paradox-of-race

Examples Of Troubling ‘Knockout’ Game Popping Up All Over - Page 2 Baldwin

"Fifty years ago this month, African American essayist and novelist James Baldwin published “A Letter to My Nephew” in the pages of The Progressive magazine.

The following year, the piece would be packaged and published as the first of two essays under the title The Fire Next Time, which endures as one of the most important pieces of social commentary to come out of the 1960s.

Writing in The Progressive amidst the upheavals of the civil rights revolution and against the backdrop of centennial celebrations of the Emancipation Proclamation, Baldwin gazed upon the racial topography of early-1960s America and saw not a dreamscape of possibility, but a sobering and ongoing nightmare. “You know, and I know,” Baldwin wrote, “that the country is celebrating one hundred years of freedom one hundred years too soon.” Although the insurgencies of Baldwin’s time would bring about the most sweeping victories for racial democracy since Emancipation and Reconstruction, looking out from Harlem, Baldwin understood the sharp proscriptions and limitations of those victories. The evidence was everywhere: in the ghettos to which Blacks were relegated and where it was “intended that [they] should perish”; in broad social insinuations of African American worthlessness; in white presumptions to define Black people’s place in society..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum