Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Examples Of Troubling ‘Knockout’ Game Popping Up All Over

+8
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
Markle
QueenOfHearts
2seaoat
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

AGAIN FT, whats your point?

are you saying these people deserve to have their heads bashed in randomly on the street?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Yesterday, HLN showed multiple videos of the " Knock out" game. The assailants, noted by the guest attorney, stated they were all black youths. It was discussed that black youths were engaging in this type of activity across the country.

Pure and simple hysteria utilized by racist to justify their positions.   Statistically, this is a battery.   It is the unjustified touching of another without their consent.  I think we could even elevate it to aggravated battery because of the force being applied.   If you take the aggravated battery cases in the United States last year the stats would probably about 1 in 1000, and I would suspect more like 1 in 10,000.   So why would this hysteria be used?   I also do not think these attacks should be swept under the rug.  They should be identified and addressed, but in context.

From 1993 to 2008, among homicides reported to the FBI for which the victim-offender relationship was known, between 21% and 27% of homicides were committed by strangers and between 73% and 79% were committed by offenders known to the victims.http://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=4557

So, right off the bat this white fright as folks have the highest ownership of guns and live in gated communities, and post about wilding black youths, the probability of that person being a victim of crime, is such that it will be someone you know.  You are more likely to be struck by lightening than be attacked by a group of young blacks playing the knockout game.

So why on this forum does this subject continually get posted.......I have already addressed this issue with one poster.

Pure and simple hysteria utilized by racist to justify their positions.  

Thank you for the definition of battery. As far as racist hysteria...take it up with HLN. HLN reported and debated the subject , on air yesterday.

2seaoat

Thank you for the definition of battery. As far as racist hysteria...take it up with HLN. HLN reported and debated the subject , on air yesterday.

Sorry, this is about the 20th thread on the subject in the last 5 years on the PNJ and here. Certain racist posters make it a habit to have one of these threads about once a week in some form or another. The knockout game, the Milwaukee fairgrounds, etc. are always going to be introduced and discussed out of context and for the distinct purpose which Chrissy has so perfectly described the fearful's desire......to eradicate a culture. Equality and freedom for alternative cultures has never been accepted and some on this forum are clever not to say out loud what Chrissy says, but their intent and beliefs are clear.

2seaoat wrote:so FT, what your saying is this motha fuckin country now be run by the balcks and they gonna kicks our asses right? and wez deserve it..

I love your candor Chrissy.  You say what others are thinking.
That's why im on a forum.

btw..... why didn't you show the facts that violent crime has skyrocketed?

according to the site you used it has gone up 17% just in 2010-11

the overall victimization rate for violent
crime increased 17%, from 19.3 to 22.5 victimizations
per 1,000 persons age 12 or older. The increase in
aggravated and simple assault accounted for all of the
increase in total violence

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cv11.pdf

This isn't about whity frighty. this is about wtf is wrong with people. theres a problem here, don't try and EXCUSE IT AWAY.

There is NO EXCUSE.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Why does the sex with a dog story get posted?  Because it's shocking and disgusting.  Seeing people being violently knocked down while walking down the sidewalk is shocking and disgusting. 

These animal sex stories seem to involve sick white men molesting the animals.  I don't recall seeing a picture of a black guy arrested for sex with animals.   It seems to be a sick white man crime.  I don't think all white men like to have sex with dogs, but for the dogs who are victims....they just might be wary of white men.
You're dangerously close to being on to something here.

Start asking questions like, "What is it about old white man culture that causes them to wantonly fuck dogs across the nation?", and you might have a revelation.

Maybe.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy wrote:OMG! now a HUGE copy and paste. Shocked 

now let me try and figure out where FT is going since she didn't say. its the guessing game lol

so FT, what your saying is this motha fuckin country now be run by the balcks and they gonna kicks our asses right? and wez deserve it..

yeah, I got it Rolling Eyes 
No, you don't "get it". You posted what is essentially a racist thread. Go ahead; tell me I'm wrong. You're so concerned about this "black on white" crime. What about the reverse? Is that OK? Was Trayvon Martin just another black thug who deserved to be exterminated...after all, he WAS black...yep, probably just another punk, like all the rest of the young black men in this country...all punks...probably up to no good...eradication is the only remedy.

What I posted is the statement of a former white supremacist who has had a change of heart, at least according to him. What he said should make you think...but I guess that's asking too much.

why has crime increased so much in such a short period of time seaoat?

The rate of violent victimization increased 17%,
from 19.3 victimizations per 1,000 persons age 12 or
older in 2010 to 22.5 in 2011.
„„ There was no statistically significant change in the
rate of serious violent victimization from 2010 to
„„ A 22% increase in the number of assaults accounted
for all of the increase in violent crime.
„„ No measurable change was detected in the rate of
intimate partner violence from 2010 to 2011.
„„ Increases in the rates of violent victimizations for
whites, Hispanics, younger persons, and males
accounted for the majority of the increase in violent
crime.

„„ Residents in urban areas continued to experience
the highest rates of total and serious violence.
„„ The rate of property crime increased 11%, from 125.4
per 1,000 households in 2010 to 138.7 in 2011.
„„ From 2010 to 2011, household burglary increased
14% from 25.8 to 29.4 per 1,000 households

do you not find 17 or 22% significant for a population? that's a LOT.

why would we just excuse away that these kids think its just ok to whack someones brains out walking down the street with no apparent motive other than race or FUN?

what gives?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy wrote:AGAIN FT, whats your point?

are you saying these people deserve to have their heads bashed in randomly on the street?
No...I'm saying I'D LIKE TO KICK YOUR ASS FOR BEING STUPID.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

They better knock me out the first punch or I will stand my ground till one of us is dead.

Floridatexan wrote:

now let me try and figure out where FT is going since she didn't say. its the guessing game lol

so FT, what your saying is this motha fuckin country now be run by the balcks and they gonna kicks our asses right? and wez deserve it..

No, you don't "get it".  You posted what is essentially a racist thread.  Go ahead; tell me I'm wrong.  You're so concerned about this "black on white" crime.  What about the reverse?  Is that OK?  Was Trayvon Martin just another black thug who deserved to be exterminated...after all, he WAS black...yep, probably just another punk, like all the rest of the young black men in this country...all punks...probably up to no good...eradication is the only remedy.  

What I posted is the statement of a former white supremacist who has had a change of heart, at least according to him.  What he said should make you think...but I guess that's asking too much.

LOL youre a fucking idiot. this isn't a racist thread. this is a god damn problem that needs to be taken serious. when kids start walking down the street and bashing peoples heads in you don't get to just make up a excuse for it then call the person who points it out a racist. you can, but it doenst make it true.

I don't care about what white racist or black racist think. all I care about is why in the hell are these kids doing this. there is obvious a problem in our culture/society.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

No, you don't "get it".  You posted what is essentially a racist thread.  Go ahead; tell me I'm wrong.  You're so concerned about this "black on white" crime.  What about the reverse?  Is that OK?  Was Trayvon Martin just another black thug who deserved to be exterminated...after all, he WAS black...yep, probably just another punk, like all the rest of the young black men in this country...all punks...probably up to no good...eradication is the only remedy.  

What I posted is the statement of a former white supremacist who has had a change of heart, at least according to him.  What he said should make you think...but I guess that's asking too much.

LOL youre a fucking idiot. this isn't a racist thread. this is a god damn problem that needs to be taken serious. when kids start walking down the street and bashing peoples heads in you don't get to just make up a excuse for it then call the person who points it out a racist. you can, but it doenst make it true.

I don't care about what white racist or black racist think. all I care about is why in the hell are these kids doing this. there is obvious a problem in our culture/society.

cheers 

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:...take it up with HLN. HLN reported and debated the subject , on air yesterday.
Look up "yellow journalism" and report back what you've learned.

White fright is a big seller on cable news ...

... as are hoverounds.

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:...take it up with HLN. HLN reported and debated the subject , on air yesterday.

... as are hoverounds.
so what youre saying sal is this isn't a problem?

we should just ignore it?

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:

... as are hoverounds.

It's a local crime story inflated to hysterical proportions through sensationalistic yellow journalism.

And, you're just one of the suckers who lap it up.

Now, tell us what it is about old white man culture that is causing them to wantonly rape our beloved household pets across the nation.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:

... as are hoverounds.
So reporting on a violent situation across the nation is sensationalism and dipicts news in an unprofessional and unethical light?

If a local newspaper warns of purse snatching crimes at a particular mall, would you consider that yellow journalism or current events?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Chrissy wrote:AGAIN FT, whats your point?

No...I'm saying I'D LIKE TO KICK YOUR ASS FOR BEING STUPID.
Nice role model for your grandchildren.

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:

... as are hoverounds.

It's a local crime story inflated to hysterical proportions through sensationalistic yellow journalism.

Now, tell us what it is about old white man culture that is causing them to wantonly rape our beloved household pets across the nation.
its NOT local. And youre accusing CNN of yellow journalism lol

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

If a local newspaper warns of purse snatching crimes at a particular mall, would you consider that yellow journalism or current events?
Now, we're getting somewhere.

A local newspaper reports on localized crime.

When a local crime gets conflated into a national trend and a commentary on the culture of an entire and specific race of people, then you have yellow journalism.

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Now, we're getting somewhere.

A local newspaper reports on localized crime.

When a local crime gets conflated into a national trend and a commentary on the culture of an entire and specific race of people, then you have yellow journalism.
its NOT local. pay attention. its going on in several states.

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:

... as are hoverounds.

"It could happen to you, anyone walking down the street."

lmao

Yes Chrissy, that's yellow journalism.

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:

... as are hoverounds.

"It could happen to you, anyone walking down the street."

lmao

Yes Chrissy, that's yellow journalism.
well thank you for once again making little of peoples lives who have died or been seriously injured due to your PC agenda.

so glad you think its FUNNY. Keep your head in the sand...

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:
well thank you for once again making little of peoples lives who have died or been seriously injured due to your PC agenda.

There's been an over 50 year rash of rednecks sucker-punching people in country & western bars across the nation.

It's a trend and indicative of white culture.

lmao

Stay scared.

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

There's been an over 50 year rash of rednecks sucker-punching people in country & western bars across the nation.

It's a trend and indicative of white culture.

lmao

Stay scared.
Thank you again for your excuses for people killing people randomly.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
I think it is called the Polar Bear Game too.  Polar Bears are white.

Of course it is mostly black juveniles.  
Blackie is comin' to getcha.

Better buy another gun.

And, George Zimmerman is a great American hero also too.

Barf.
Do you deny that the vast majority of these crimes are committed by blacks?

How do you anticipate solving the problem even if you are incapable of recognizing the problem?

Sorry you believe that George Zimmerman is a great American hero, I do not. But I'm not surprised that you would be attracted to him.

2seaoat

Do you deny that the vast majority of these crimes are committed by blacks?

Yes. It is reported as a battery. The majority of batteries are committed by white people in America because they have the largest segment of the population. Are the percentages of blacks committing battery greater than the white percentage.....yes.

A percentage of crime this type of random battery by youths is a miniscule percentage of the total batteries......less than probably 1/10 of a percentage point, yet the propaganda technique of generalization is used to associate black people with random acts of violence against white people. Highly unlikely events, and nobody is excusing the criminal conduct, just recognizing how insignificant the crimes are and for you to suggest we have to solve this totally insignificant crime wave is laughable. Local LEO will ID offenders and prosecute.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum