Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No arrests in Knockout Game...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No arrests in Knockout Game... Empty No arrests in Knockout Game... 12/31/2013, 8:42 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.c-ville.com/knock-out-victims-of-brutal-downtown-mall-assault-want-arrests-and-answers-from-police/#.UsK7K84xhTu

A couple’s late night stroll on the Christmas-lit Downtown Mall turned to terror in the early morning hours of Friday, December 20, when they were brutally assaulted by three men in what appears to have been a random act of violence.

Even though one of the victims, Jeanne Doucette, managed to take photos that appear to show the assailants as they kicked and pummeled her boyfriend Marc Adams to unconsciousness, Charlottesville Police still do not have any suspects. Doucette says there were other witnesses to the crime, which allegedly occurred just outside the Wells Fargo building at around 1am as she and Adams walked from Miller’s to Rapture, and she is baffled as to why the police haven’t shared her images more widely with people who could have seen the suspects earlier in the evening.

That phone needs a gun app.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo,   how many times do we have to tell you.  African Americans DO NOT PLAY THE KNOCKOUT GAME.  It's a myth whipped up by the media because they're nazis and racists like you.
Just like white people don't commit crimes.  It was not two 17 year old Gulf Breeze white people who were driving that Corvette at Christmas and who killed their mother at Christmas.  White people DO NOT COMMIT CRIMES EITHER.
WHEN ARE YOU GONNA GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL,  black people and white people DO NOT COMMIT CRIMES.  
It's green people who are committing the crimes.  Stop being brainwashed.

Last edited by Bob on 12/31/2013, 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Teo,   how many times do we have to tell you.  African Americans DO NOT PLAY THE KNOCKOUT GAME.  It's a myth whipped up by the media because they're nazis and racists like you.
Just like white people don't commit crimes.  It was not two 17 year old Gulf Breeze white people who were driving that Mustang at Christmas and who killed their mother at Christmas.  White people DO NOT COMMIT CRIMES EITHER.
WHEN ARE YOU GONNA GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL,  black people and white people DO NOT COMMIT CRIMES.  
It's green people who are committing the crimes.  Stop being brainwashed.

THIS POST HAS BEEN DEEMED OFFENSIVE ON MANY LEVELS THREAD-SWAT DISPATCHED !

No arrests in Knockout Game... Police-03-june

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let me tell you something about criminals and cops.
Criminals create mayhem.  Cops have to deal with that and they become overzealous because of it.

SO,  my policy is to stay as far away from BOTH criminals AND cops as I can get.
That's why I gunned the motor to get away from that criminal on Saturday.  And also why I didn't call any cops when I had that open bottle of Canadian Mist in my car.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Let me tell you something about criminals and cops.
Criminals create mayhem.  Cops have to deal with that and they become overzealous because of it.

SO,  my policy is to stay as far away from BOTH criminals AND cops as I can get.
That's why I gunned the motor to get away from that criminal on Saturday.  And also why I didn't call any cops when I had that open bottle of Canadian Mist in my car.

LOL ! Bob  what can I say you are a one man crimewave...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum