Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teo, seaoat says you are trying to destroy America

+3
TEOTWAWKI
cool1
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

2seaoat

I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER..!!

Your patronizing fake concern results from me taking you to the woodshed once too often, and like the old Soviet Union it is much easier to declare that a political opponent is losing his marbles, I am focused on those who created the propaganda which allowed an unarmed TSA agent to be dehumanized and made into something less than a human.   The Nazis mastered these propaganda techniques and they worked, as they did here when this man was butchered as if the shooter's perception of the world was painted by hate and purpose.   There are consequences to your obtuse position that government must be eliminated, and although you harbor no hate, when you do not propose alternatives you become one more contributor to the avalanche of misinformation which is manipulated by the purveyors of hate.   Please have the integrity once being whooped in the woodshed to try to defend your positions instead of scampering away as Boards has noticed.   For somebody who has played competitive sports, your actions and this very patronizing false concern with real innuendo screams  "NO MAS", honesty always is the better alternative.

The Mighty Seaoats has spoken!!!!!"You become an accessory" To disagree with Mr Oats is paramount to murder.  He wins because he says he wins.  LOL  What a tool...

2seaoat

The Mighty Seaoats has spoken!!!!!"You become an accessory" To disagree with Mr Oats is paramount to murder. He wins because he says he wins. LOL What a tool...

I have won nothing. I sat by and nudged the nazi to change and tried to be polite when he posted his hate. All the while even on this forum the center line for sanity suddenly started moving toward insanity....up was down, and double think and propaganda went unchallenged.....and I kinda went along, being sarcastic but seldom direct. No I and other good people lost our battle. A good man doing his job was killed because hate and prejudice went unfettered. That battle may have been lost. I certainly have not challenged enough, but the war is not over. No appeasement to nazis....zero tolerance zone.......sadly I am only one voice, I doubt I can influence anybody, but I can tell the truth.....T has been posting nazi hate on the PNJ and this site and he has blood on his hands.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Mr Ichi wrote:The Mighty Seaoats has spoken!!!!!"You become an accessory" To disagree with Mr Oats is paramount to murder.  He wins because he says he wins.  LOL  What a tool...
It's better not to read his insane rambling Ichi. I give them little mind because his hate gets annoying. He really believes the stuff he spews. Like some demon possessed fool fighting voices in his head..I think he feels if he says the magic word Nazi enough times someone will buy into his bull.

2seaoat wrote:Getting my shots in Chicago this morning......almost got injected with the wrong shots, and thank goodness they checked the birth dates.....delayed me an hour.   I appreciate the concern, but I am getting stronger and feel pretty good.  I think my response on PB's thread on tracking hate groups in America, and how these groups influenced the shooter pretty much sums up my mission.   T is a nazi.  He posts hateful things which causes people to dehumanize other people.  The target is government.   In this case a very sick man was influenced by this poison spewing on the internet to think that these TSA employees were evil, and were attempting to take control of America as a tool for others.   The exact poison that has been spewed on this forum.

How can a man walk up to an unarmed TSA agent checking for IDs and gun him down like he was not human.  It takes propaganda of hate to dehumanize and turn somebody into something less than human.  Historically, imbalanced people with personal problems have flocked to hate group ideology to find purpose in their screwed up personal situations.  

Now Pk your obtuse grasp of political ideological spectrums gives legitimacy to people like T who are on a mission of hate.  Your idea that the absence of government is utopia, is childlike, but when combined with the coordinated and pervasive hate groups who want secession and destruction of democracy, so that the principles of this great nation can be obliterated, you become an accessory.   How do you tell a family, that the wage earner who went into work every day trying to make the flying public safer was converted into a non human by twisted and evil people.

I am strong, I am moral, and I am right.  The rest of it will fall into place over the coming months.   T is a Nazi.   His posts even in the last four days confirm he has contributed with his hate to dehumanizing TSA, and creating a primeval soup of insanity with a purpose......that is what a nazi does.
almost got the wrong shots huh.. must be all those poor over worked staff. Wink wonder how many wont get caught because of over worked staff due to staff being cut because of your wonderful obamacare.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Getting my shots in Chicago this morning......almost got injected with the wrong shots, and thank goodness they checked the birth dates.....delayed me an hour.   I appreciate the concern, but I am getting stronger and feel pretty good.  I think my response on PB's thread on tracking hate groups in America, and how these groups influenced the shooter pretty much sums up my mission.   T is a nazi.  He posts hateful things which causes people to dehumanize other people.  The target is government.   In this case a very sick man was influenced by this poison spewing on the internet to think that these TSA employees were evil, and were attempting to take control of America as a tool for others.   The exact poison that has been spewed on this forum.

How can a man walk up to an unarmed TSA agent checking for IDs and gun him down like he was not human.  It takes propaganda of hate to dehumanize and turn somebody into something less than human.  Historically, imbalanced people with personal problems have flocked to hate group ideology to find purpose in their screwed up personal situations.  

Now Pk your obtuse grasp of political ideological spectrums gives legitimacy to people like T who are on a mission of hate.  Your idea that the absence of government is utopia, is childlike, but when combined with the coordinated and pervasive hate groups who want secession and destruction of democracy, so that the principles of this great nation can be obliterated, you become an accessory.   How do you tell a family, that the wage earner who went into work every day trying to make the flying public safer was converted into a non human by twisted and evil people.

I am strong, I am moral, and I am right.  The rest of it will fall into place over the coming months.   T is a Nazi.   His posts even in the last four days confirm he has contributed with his hate to dehumanizing TSA, and creating a primeval soup of insanity with a purpose......that is what a nazi does.
almost got the wrong shots huh.. must be all those poor over worked staff. Wink wonder how many wont get caught because of over worked staff due to staff being cut because of your wonderful obamacare.
Wow he almost got to be first in line for the new eugenics program under Obamacare....sweet what a privilege to die for Obama's BRAVE NEW country.

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I simply want to restore America to a place where anyone whatever race or religion could access the middle class with an education and some hard work so yes I guess I M destroying seaoats vision of shared suffering
Race and Religion.  But what about sexual orientation (and remember,  this applies to your number one fan,  Chrissy, too).  lol[/quot

You r the one making a big deal about sex. Chrissy is quite successful so I don't think sex matters unless you are a pole dancer.
How do you know Chrissy is quite successful...because she told you so?
Does the idea of me being sucessful bother you?
Not at all.You're not important to me. What bothers me is people making statements they know nothing about. Teo couldn't attest to your success anymore than he can attest to his antigovt. rants. Credibility is key.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:The Mighty Seaoats has spoken!!!!!"You become an accessory" To disagree with Mr Oats is paramount to murder.  He wins because he says he wins.  LOL  What a tool...
It's better not to read his insane rambling Ichi. I give them little mind because his hate gets annoying. He really believes the stuff he spews. Like some demon possessed fool fighting voices in his head..I think he feels if he says the magic word Nazi enough times someone will buy into his bull.
I think Seaoat has opened a few people's eyes that just blew your antigovt. and authoritarian crap off. Why are you trying to influence people w/ your constant threads about govt. and races and propaganda? Do you not realize there are sick people out there that believe that shit like the TSA guy?

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I simply want to restore America to a place where anyone whatever race or religion could access the middle class with an education and some hard work so yes I guess I M destroying seaoats vision of shared suffering
Race and Religion.  But what about sexual orientation (and remember,  this applies to your number one fan,  Chrissy, too).  lol[/quot

You r the one making a big deal about sex. Chrissy is quite successful so I don't think sex matters unless you are a pole dancer.
Not at all.You're not important to me. What bothers me is people making statements they know nothing about. Teo couldn't attest to your success anymore than he can attest to his antigovt. rants. Credibility is key.
Teo knows who I am. and it shouldn't worry you what Teo thinks or says about me. it does however say something about you that that comment of his drew a reply such as yours out. Wink 

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I think Seaoat has opened a few people's eyes that just blew your antigovt. and authoritarian crap off. Why are you trying to influence people w/ your constant threads about govt. and races and propaganda? Do you not realize there are sick people out there that believe that shit like the TSA guy?
yes yes, what we really need to do is make sure all sorts of things do not reach these unknown sick people. we can have the gov monitor all the news as you advocate, we can also have the gov monitor the movies and tv programs and the songs we listen to. the books.. oh my the list goes on and on. doesn't it comrade.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yes you sal and seaoat should petition to have the first amendment repealed because it's people like you that will be shot in the head first and tumble into the ditch....trust me, it will happen here if we are not vigilant...yes it CAN happen here !

Teo, seaoat says you are trying to destroy America - Page 2 539022_507290049354209_835384588_n

Sal

Sal

By all means, keep talking, asshole. 

Your words define you. 

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:

Teo knows who I am. and it shouldn't worry you what Teo thinks or says about me. it does however say something about you that that comment of his drew a reply such as yours out. Wink 
It doesn't worry me at all, Chrissy. I'm just calling a spade a spade. You are a manager in a lab for some Drs. group. You live in a rented house w/ half a dozen people of which very few work and you mostly support and you drive second hand cars. Now where is the "quite successful" stuff?

Teo, seaoat says you are trying to destroy America - Page 2 2Q==

Of course saying anything to you is paramount to murder for some.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bDY0DfEjmo

Smile 

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
yes yes, what we really need to do is make sure all sorts of things do not reach these unknown sick people. we can have the gov monitor all the news as you advocate, we can also have the gov monitor the movies and tv programs and the songs we listen to. the books.. oh my the list goes on and on. doesn't it comrade.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qEsTCTuajE

What a Face 

Sal wrote:By all means, keep talking, asshole. 

Your words define you. 

As does yours.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bDY0DfEjmo

Smile 

Dreamsglore wrote:It doesn't worry me at all, Chrissy. I'm just calling a spade a spade. You are a manager in a lab for some Drs. group. You live in a rented house w/ half a dozen people of which very few work and you mostly support and you drive second hand cars. Now where is the "quite successful" stuff?
Teo, seaoat says you are trying to destroy America - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRr4v-xTVNH4nXw_MNWNXY98MoUWsmkzlaWsQOuhbwOXhT3fvhJ

You're just Little Miss Perfect...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufYYOXiEtxM

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/5/2013, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:

It doesn't worry me at all, Chrissy. I'm just calling a spade a spade. You are a manager in a lab for some Drs. group. You live in a rented house w/ half a dozen people of which very few work and you mostly support and you drive second hand cars. Now where is the "quite successful" stuff?
you keep making comment to it. im at the top of my profession thank you very much. I run a group of 7 labs. I have ZERO debt. the only people who do not work in my house is my wife, who I don't want to work and my 14 yo son, he does do the garbage and dishes though.

I have 4 lovely children and 2 awesome grand children.

so if my scenario is not a picture of success for you, then perhaps you are a snooty fucking cunt as I already knew you were.

how many husbands did you have to kill off to steal their shit to have what you have huh?

at least everything I have I earned MYSELF

now fuck off you ugly old hag

knothead

knothead

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:

you keep making comment to it. im at the top of my profession thank you very much. I run a group of 7 labs. I have ZERO debt. the only people who do not work in my house is my wife, who I don't want to work and my 14 yo son, he does do the garbage and dishes though.

so if my scenario is not a picture of success for you, then perhaps you are a snooty fucking cunt as I already knew you were.

how many husbands did you have to kill off to steal their shit to have what you have huh?

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch  

knothead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch  
why are you scratching your head? Are you not enjoying dreams trying to demean me?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wow this turned to crap. Chrissy is very successful in my opinion. She works in a very critical field which handles life or death information. What do you do dreams ? You make sure some druggies get the right papers filled out ? You a lazy hate filled government parasite attacking a productive medical tech specialist. That just about sums up the problem with our country. Chrissy has cared for and helped her dad and others of her family for years now and we are going to make that a bad thing ? Dreams if I didn't hate the government before it's people like you that would make me hate it now. Have you no shame ?

Im fucking done here.

Im just going to leave it in karmas hands now to give you all exactly what you deserve.

I don't need this shit. There are people in this world who enjoy talking to me, they make me smile and happy.

you people do not do that. You are hateful. and enjoy HATE.

I am making a promise to myself right NOW. I am walking away from you. So be happy haters. you won on a forum LOL

I will leave you with a little gift though. Smile

FUCK OFF

knothead

knothead

. wrote:Im fucking done here.

Im just going to leave it in karmas hands now to give you all exactly what you deserve.

I don't need this shit. There are people in this world who enjoy talking to me, they make me smile and happy.

I am making a promise to myself right NOW. I am walking away from you. So be happy haters. you won on a forum LOL

FUCK OFF

Well all rightee then . . . . TA TA!

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Wow this turned to crap. Chrissy is very successful in my opinion.  She works in a very critical field which handles life or death information. What do you do dreams ? You make sure some druggies get the right papers filled out ? You a lazy hate filled government parasite  attacking a productive medical tech specialist. That just about sums up the problem with our country. Chrissy has cared for and helped her dad and others of her family for years now and we are going to make that a bad thing ? Dreams if I didn't hate the government before it's people like you that would make me hate it now. Have you no shame ?
Let me tell you something you Neo Nazi piece of shit! I'm sick and tired of your anti government, anti- authority, anti- science, anti -everything but your white christian dogma. You are an ignorant backwoods disturbed old man who found a kindred spirit in a neurotic,alcoholic fattie (Thank you,Sal) who is just as effed up as you are. You two poison the earth w/ your sullied persona's. You need to move to Brazil w/ what's left of your comrades where you don't have to worry about the government of this country or the President.

. wrote:Im fucking done here.

FUCK OFF
Take that Nazi w/ you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum