Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Plot to Destroy America

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Plot to Destroy America Empty The Plot to Destroy America 7/27/2018, 9:27 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Malcolm Nance has written a great book: The Plot to Destroy America: How Putin's spies are undermining America and dismantling the West.

It connected a lot of dots for me such as the relationship between the Evangelical movement's support for Trump, the trend toward right wing leaders across Europe, White Nationalists, etc. He also goes into the techniques used by the old Soviet Union and now the Russian Federation in their recruitment of assets (spies or useful idiots etc.)

It read like a spy novel, well it was but not fiction.

2The Plot to Destroy America Empty Re: The Plot to Destroy America 5/18/2019, 2:52 am

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:Malcolm Nance has written a great book: The Plot to Destroy America: How Putin's spies are undermining America and dismantling the West.

It connected a lot of dots for me such as the relationship between the Evangelical movement's support for Trump, the trend toward right wing leaders across Europe, White Nationalists, etc. He also goes into the techniques used by the old Soviet Union and now the Russian Federation in their recruitment of assets (spies or useful idiots etc.)

It read like a spy novel, well it was but not fiction.

Geez if they can arrange for Goldfinger to get sucked out of a jet, why can't they do something about Putin? Okay it was Odd Job who got sucked in the book but couldn't they just place a land mine under that carpet that the stupid jackass tripped over during his hocker game the other day? KABOOM!!! Bye, bye Vlad. Twisted Evil

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum