Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teo, seaoat says you are trying to destroy America

+3
TEOTWAWKI
cool1
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

is this true?

Ive always viewed you as a person who wanted for our gov to abided closer to the constitution.

Now I know wordslinger might fit seaoats definition, but I don't see you fitting this accusation.

What I am seeing is a person (seaoat) that feels so threatened by the truth and that he can not debate it and is appalled by the truth being put in his face, because to hide it is better per all communist, that he is using a ole salinski method on you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If teo is trying to destroy America from his FEMA trailer all by himself,  then he better be a whole lot smarter than Bin Laden.  Because Bin Laden couldn't destroy America from his cave AND that's even though he had an army of raghead fanatics to help him.

Bob wrote:If teo is trying to destroy America from his FEMA trailer all by himself,  then he better be a whole lot smarter than Bin Laden.  Because Bin Laden couldn't destroy America from his cave AND that's even though he had an army of raghead fanatics to help him.
LOl good point. someone tell seaoat he can stop worrying now.... Laughing 

cool1

cool1

Bob wrote:If teo is trying to destroy America from his FEMA trailer all by himself,  then he better be a whole lot smarter than Bin Laden.  Because Bin Laden couldn't destroy America from his cave AND that's even though he had an army of raghead fanatics to help him.

Razz

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I simply want to restore America to a place where anyone whatever race or religion could access the middle class with an education and some hard work so yes I guess I M destroying seaoats vision of shared suffering

I'm beginning to worry about seagoat. I imagine his family is beginning to see these manifestations too. Let's try to be patient and use restraint... teo is doing that very well. It may not be long before the family will have to monitor his activities... and then limit them. It has to be a very difficult time... maybe our tolerance can help in some small way. I'm hoping for the best for all of them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I simply want to restore America to a place where anyone whatever race or religion could access the middle class with an education and some hard work so yes I guess I M destroying seaoats vision of shared suffering
Race and Religion.  But what about sexual orientation (and remember,  this applies to your number one fan, Chrissy, too).  lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[quote="Bob"]
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I simply want to restore America to a place where anyone whatever race or religion could access the middle class with an education and some hard work so yes I guess I M destroying seaoats vision of shared suffering
Race and Religion.  But what about sexual orientation (and remember,  this applies to your number one fan,  Chrissy, too).  lol[/quot

You r the one making a big deal about sex. Chrissy is quite successful so I don't think sex matters unless you are a pole dancer.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:
Race and Religion.  But what about sexual orientation (and remember,  this applies to your number one fan,  Chrissy, too).  lol[/quot

You r the one making a big deal about sex. Chrissy is quite successful so I don't think sex matters unless you are a pole dancer.
Congratulations. You could become a politician in the New World Order because you just gave a politician answer. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I would settle for the pre Kennedy world order minus Vietnam and mistreatment of blacks.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I would settle for the pre Kennedy world order minus Vietnam and mistreatment of blacks.
now you're talkin

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I would settle for the pre Kennedy world order minus Vietnam and mistreatment of blacks.
Teo, seaoat says you are trying to destroy America 9k=

Mind if I make a slight correction to that Teo and suggest that it read all racial minorities.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnlTrq6wLf0

Smile 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well the blacks were most obvious but I would prefer All men are created equal thing. You know god loves all men and has NO chosen people.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Watch that video, teo, and you will see this iconic image of a 1950's American male included in it.

Teo, seaoat says you are trying to destroy America Brando10

Oh noes. An admitted bisexual. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Omigod, not only does that 50's video have a bisexual in it, but Ronnie Milsap is driving a car too.

I dunno, teo. What with the bisexuals and blind people driving cars, I aint so sure the 50's is preferable to now. Driving while texting is one thing, But driving while blind is even scarier. lol

Teo, seaoat says you are trying to destroy America Millsa10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

another great ronnie milsap tune.  this one would be a perfect karaoke selection for you to do, teo.

PkrBum wrote:I'm beginning to worry about seagoat. I imagine his family is beginning to see these manifestations too. Let's try to be patient and use restraint... teo is doing that very well. It may not be long before the family will have to monitor his activities... and then limit them. It has to be a very difficult time... maybe our tolerance can help in some small way. I'm hoping for the best for all of them.
Well said. Point taken..thanks

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:another great ronnie milsap tune.  this one would be a perfect karaoke selection for you to do,  teo.  

I got a request one night to sing "lost in the fifties" I must have done it okay cause i got a lot of applause.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:

How do you know Chrissy is quite successful...because she told you so?

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:

How do you know Chrissy is quite successful...because she told you so?
Does the idea of me being sucessful bother you?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Boy, I have never seen a thread trying to bait Seoat into a response turn into two pages before he responds. He must be too busy so ya'll will have to wait.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

His family might have reduced his computer time... poor guy. Rest easy champ.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Here's seaoats hero he didn't like Nazis either..
Teo, seaoat says you are trying to destroy America 3490958

2seaoat

Getting my shots in Chicago this morning......almost got injected with the wrong shots, and thank goodness they checked the birth dates.....delayed me an hour. I appreciate the concern, but I am getting stronger and feel pretty good. I think my response on PB's thread on tracking hate groups in America, and how these groups influenced the shooter pretty much sums up my mission. T is a nazi. He posts hateful things which causes people to dehumanize other people. The target is government. In this case a very sick man was influenced by this poison spewing on the internet to think that these TSA employees were evil, and were attempting to take control of America as a tool for others. The exact poison that has been spewed on this forum.

How can a man walk up to an unarmed TSA agent checking for IDs and gun him down like he was not human. It takes propaganda of hate to dehumanize and turn somebody into something less than human. Historically, imbalanced people with personal problems have flocked to hate group ideology to find purpose in their screwed up personal situations.

Now Pk your obtuse grasp of political ideological spectrums gives legitimacy to people like T who are on a mission of hate. Your idea that the absence of government is utopia, is childlike, but when combined with the coordinated and pervasive hate groups who want secession and destruction of democracy, so that the principles of this great nation can be obliterated, you become an accessory. How do you tell a family, that the wage earner who went into work every day trying to make the flying public safer was converted into a non human by twisted and evil people.

I am strong, I am moral, and I am right. The rest of it will fall into place over the coming months. T is a Nazi. His posts even in the last four days confirm he has contributed with his hate to dehumanizing TSA, and creating a primeval soup of insanity with a purpose......that is what a nazi does.

I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER..!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum