Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Walmart Shelves Cleared in EBT Glitch that Showed "No Spending Limit"

+2
Joanimaroni
Nekochan
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Nekochan wrote:Can you imagine how long it would take, with hundreds of people in line with their buggies...to call for authorization for each of them?   Still, Walmart knew that the cards weren't working and when they let people use them for unlimited purchases, they knew or should have known that they would probably not be reimbursed.
yep. but we found out what the procedure was and it was to call.

I know will make walmart out to the bad guy here but I bet next time they will just stop all transactions and the legitimate person needing baby formala will be out of luck with all the cheating scum suckers.

fyi.. I dont feel bad for walmart either lol They can handle it.

good day

Nekochan

Nekochan

Chrissy wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Can you imagine how long it would take, with hundreds of people in line with their buggies...to call for authorization for each of them?   Still, Walmart knew that the cards weren't working and when they let people use them for unlimited purchases, they knew or should have known that they would probably not be reimbursed.
yep. but we found out what the procedure was and it was to call.

I know will make walmart out to the bad guy here but I bet next time they will just stop all transactions and the legitimate person needing baby formala will be out of luck with all the cheating scum suckers.

fyi.. I dont feel bad for walmart either lol They can handle it.

good day
It's thieves and scammers who ruin it for people who are in need. And it costs us all money.

Apparently stealing is the new self-reliance... just another counterintuitive enlightenment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum