Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm sick of hearing that dittohead bullshit that this country has a spending problem. This proves there is no spending problem so you Limbaugh lovers can just shut up about it.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What stunned House Speaker John Boehner more than anything else during his prolonged closed-door budget negotiations with Barack Obama was this revelation: "At one point several weeks ago," Mr. Boehner says, "the president said to me, 'We don't have a spending problem.' "

The president's insistence that Washington doesn't have a spending problem, Mr. Boehner says, is predicated on the belief that massive federal deficits stem from what Mr. Obama called "a health-care problem." Mr. Boehner says that after he recovered from his astonishment—"They blame all of the fiscal woes on our health-care system"—he replied: "Clearly we have a health-care problem, which is about to get worse with ObamaCare. But, Mr. President, we have a very serious spending problem." He repeated this message so often, he says, that toward the end of the negotiations, the president became irritated and said: "I'm getting tired of hearing you say that."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323482504578225620234902106.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

So there you have it, you limbaugh loving, hannity loving assholes. There aint no goddamned spending problem. That's just a bunch of fright-wing bullshit and I'm tired of hearing about it. The President's health care reform has solved it so just shut the fuck up about it.

It's a taught detachment from results... the fact that we are willing to go along w this ideology just means that State education is working. Soros has called for a managed decline of the dollar to force the US into global governance... he seems to be getting his way. At some point we need to actually listen to what they say and what the result of policy is... if we have the IQ of a toaster.

Sure now the whole fault is on healthcare. What a bunch of money grubbing skunks those healthcare professionals are. I dare those sons of bitches study hard, go to college, and go out there in life and try to do good for themselves at the same time as saving peoples lives. These are the kind of people we need to target next for our tax revenue. But make sure you give tax breaks to hollywood. And I think basketball and football players dont make enough, can we sign an excutive order to give them a raise? Maybe sports can become federalized. What Im really getting at is all commerce needs to be federalized so we can insure that the right people are being paid thier fair share and those I dont think are are worth thier fair share will get fucked.

[quote="Bob"]What stunned House Speaker John Boehner more than anything else during his prolonged closed-door budget negotiations with Barack Obama was this revelation: "At one point several weeks ago," Mr. Boehner says, "the president said to me, 'We don't have a spending problem.' "

The president's insistence that Washington doesn't have a spending problem, Mr. Boehner says, is predicated on the belief that massive federal deficits stem from what Mr. Obama called "a health-care problem." Mr. Boehner says that after he recovered from his astonishment—"They blame all of the fiscal woes on our health-care system"—he replied: "Clearly we have a health-care problem, which is about to get worse with ObamaCare. But, Mr. President, we have a very serious spending problem." He repeated this message so often, he says, that toward the end of the negotiations, the president became irritated and said: "I'm getting tired of hearing you say that."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323482504578225620234902106.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

So there you have it, you limbaugh loving, hannity loving assholes. There aint no goddamned spending problem. That's just a bunch of fright-wing bullshit and I'm tired of hearing about it. The President's health care reform has solved it so just shut the fuck up about it.[/quote

Forest?????.....

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:What stunned House Speaker John Boehner more than anything else during his prolonged closed-door budget negotiations with Barack Obama was this revelation: "At one point several weeks ago," Mr. Boehner says, "the president said to me, 'We don't have a spending problem.' "

So there you have it, you limbaugh loving, hannity loving assholes. There aint no goddamned spending problem. That's just a bunch of fright-wing bullshit and I'm tired of hearing about it. The President's health care reform has solved it so just shut the fuck up about it.

You have a strange sense of humor!

I'm sick of hearing that dittohead bullshit that this country has a spending problem.  This proves there is no spending problem so you Limbaugh lovers can just shut up about it. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReHVBaFCCZYh97wcjpg_1QJ2D2uA2G1NDUGedrUC7ne4zdjAGb

I thought the government didn't have a spending problem anymore now that they're going to produce trillion dollar coins.

****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag

Rolling Eyes

Bob wrote:What stunned House Speaker John Boehner more than anything else during his prolonged closed-door budget negotiations with Barack Obama was this revelation: "At one point several weeks ago," Mr. Boehner says, "the president said to me, 'We don't have a spending problem.' "

When we SPEND more than we take in repeatedly, we have a spending problem.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum