Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think these officers showed restraint

+4
Sal
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
Joanimaroni
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The 8 year old girl that was missing and eventually found dead in Prichard several months ago........

BREAKING: Father Arrested for Death of Hiawayi Robinson

Posted: Dec 16, 2014 12:41 PM CST

BREAKING: The FBI confirms that Hiawatha Robinson has been arrested for the death of his 8-year-old daughter Hiawayi Robinson.

He arrived via sally port in Mobile Metro just a few moments ago. Hiawatha has been charged with murder and sodomy.

The Mobile District Attorney's office and the FBI will hold a news conference at 4:00 this afternoon. News 5 will be there and provide you with the latest information as soon as we get it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes let the cop without sin throw the first flash any in the crib.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

An arrest is not a conviction. Are you suggesting that they should have roughed him up?

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:
Are you suggesting that they should have roughed him up?  

That's her MO.

Sal wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Are you suggesting that they should have roughed him up?  

That's her MO.

bs

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The little girl has been a victim her entire life. Very sad for a child to die by the hand of her father.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:The little girl has been a victim her entire life. Very sad for a child to die by the hand of her father.

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT, so STFU.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
An arrest is not a conviction.  Are you suggesting that they should have roughed him up?  

I would like to think I could do that to a child rapist and killer.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obama is really good at killing (children) someone should ask him how he got started being such a good killer.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:The little girl has been a victim her entire life. Very sad for a child to die by the hand of her father.

STFU? No way, I will say whatever I think. The little girl was victimized and autopsy results can prove it. Her daddy was charged with murder and 1st degree sodomy.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:

STFU?    No way, I will say whatever I think.  The little girl was victimized and autopsy results can prove it. Her daddy was charged with murder and 1st degree sodomy.

“The facts will show that while engaging in sodomy in the first degree, Hiawatha Robinson, Jr. caused the death of Hiawayi Robinson,” said Rich.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Why is it you never bother to give links to your sources? And why is it you have convicted this man before he's seen the inside of a courtroom? Innocent until proven guilty, remember? And it's not the job of the police to beat up a suspect.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Why is it you never bother to give links to your sources?  And why is it you have convicted this man before he's seen the inside of a courtroom?  Innocent until proven guilty, remember?  And it's not the job of the police to beat up a suspect.

Look it up yourself or turn on the damn tv. I never said it was the job of the police to beat up a suspect.....you added that.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Why is it you never bother to give links to your sources?  And why is it you have convicted this man before he's seen the inside of a courtroom?  Innocent until proven guilty, remember?  And it's not the job of the police to beat up a suspect.

Look it up yourself or turn on the damn tv.  I never said it was the job of the police to beat up a suspect.....you added that.

You know, I hate brutalizing, violent cops equally with fathers who raped and killed their daughters.

They can both hang as far as I'm concerned.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

STFU?    No way, I will say whatever I think.  The little girl was victimized and autopsy results can prove it. Her daddy was charged with murder and 1st degree sodomy.

Did they find DNA evidence? I did not see mention of that in the article I read, but I wonder if they don't have it.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

QueenOfHearts wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Did they find DNA evidence?  I did not see mention of that in the article I read, but I wonder if they don't have it.

A news report stated they tested DNA. The report went on to say they are sure about the case.

Vikingwoman

Joani, you're problem is you believe everything you read on the news is true. I don't know if this father did it or not but just because he was arrested doesn't mean he did and especially since Ala. is prosecuting the case. I remember the Riley Fox case where they arrested the father and kept him in jail for 8 months. Where they found the child's body was a pair of shoes w/ the killers name in them and they never bothered to follow up. The father's lawyer followed up and DNA proved a drug crazed neighbor did it. The father won an 8.5 million civil suit. Happens a lot. You shouldn't believe everything you read.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

Sure peculiar then that was not your song regarding Darren Wilson.

Got it Floridatexan, for you, officers of the law, guilty regardless of the facts, evidence or testimony. Men who rape, sodomize and kill their own daughter, good people, innocent regardless of facts, evidence or testimony.

Glad you finally came out and said how you feel. We already knew but it is good to hear it from your own lips...so to speak.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to more admissions in the near future.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Sure peculiar then that was not your song regarding Darren Wilson.

Got it Floridatexan, for you, officers of the law, guilty regardless of the facts, evidence or testimony.  Men who rape, sodomize and kill their own daughter, good people, innocent regardless of facts, evidence or testimony.

Glad you finally came out and said how you feel.  We already knew but it is good to hear it from your own lips...so to speak.

Keep up the good work.  I look forward to more admissions in the near future.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

My uncle was a sheriff, nitwit, and one of my nieces is a police officer. It is not the job of police to act as judge, jury and executioner. That's why we have courts. Whether or not phonymaroni wants to acknowledge it, the insinuation was in the thread title that police should have done something to the suspect.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
My uncle was a sheriff, nitwit, and one of my nieces is a police officer.  It is not the job of police to act as judge, jury and executioner.  That's why we have courts.  Whether or not phonymaroni wants to acknowledge it, the insinuation was in the thread title that police should have done something to the suspect.  

You looney tune dumbass.....I said they showed restraint...something I don't think I could have done. I'm well aware of why we have courts and police investigations.

Obviously, you got your nitwit uncle's genes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum