Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Many of us live like Kings and Queens

+3
TEOTWAWKI
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Chrissy wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It makes me sad that you're happy bob... please try to be more considerate.
Im glad he's happy too, you just have to understand though. hes finally getting his very own gov pay off. Razz 
He's funniest when he gets worked up about calamity... though I really like his picker lessons too. Carry on Bob.
yeah his tangents are funny.

I like it when he starts all these post and he gives all this history of what ever object hes looking at. I really dig that. Cool 
Ya... even the misadventures at the garage sales or on the road are good. Bob is better than american pickers.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:My dad is fond of telling me that it used to be that if a man graduated high school, was willing to work hard, and stayed out of trouble, he was pretty much assured of the opportunity at a job that would provide for his family, healthcare, and a dignified retirement.

That social contract between the corporatists and the working class is no more.

Asset inflation and profit are the only driving forces in board rooms today.

The working class is being squeezed tighter and tighter while corporations rake in enormous windfalls.

The amazing part of all of it tho, is that the robber barons have been successful in diverting the attention of the masses away from their gluttony and placing the blame on the poorz subsisting on crumbs - begrudging people food stamps while turning a blind eye to the excesses of Wall St.

A truly incredible sleight of hand.
That's no slight of hand... and it's not just corps but a collusion right out in the open. The federal reserve included.

We simply aren't smart enough to stop the obvious... you included.
There's no need for sinister conspiracy theories.

It's simple greed.

Enjoy your delusions.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum