Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama to hold rare live news conference. Starting any second now. Link to live stream inside.

+3
Joanimaroni
Sal
boards of FL
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.whitehouse.gov/live

Sal

Sal

What the over/under on questions asked before he's asked for his opinion on the Duck Dynasty dick?

boards of FL

boards of FL

I actually don't think they'll ask him about it. If they do, he will plead ignorance. "I don't have time to watch reality TV" or something along those lines.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Just shutting everyone up so he can leave for Hawaii.

2seaoat

Just shutting everyone up so he can leave for Hawaii.

If it was just that.......our country would be in trouble. No, as I watched most of the press conference, I thought what other country has perfected this process better than the US. Could you see Putin trying to look over the podium into the crowd of reporters and allow them to ask questions freely. Today for the first time I looked at Obama and realized......this man is going to make a significant mark in history, and his incredible talents and intelligence will be the standard upon which all politicians will be measured. His intelligence is unparallelled in the White House in my life. I always thought that Richard Nixon was the most capable, and certainly Bill Clinton was a superstar and could appeal to people, but in regards to innate intelligence and his incredible power to digest complex issues......I just watched him in awe this afternoon. We are a very lucky American people to have him as our president....yes I disagree significantly with his domestic policy choices, but damn......he is good.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Just shutting everyone up so he can leave for Hawaii.

If it was just that.......our country would be in trouble.   No, as I watched most of the press conference, I thought what other country has perfected this process better than the US.  Could you see Putin trying to look over the podium into the crowd of reporters and allow them to ask questions freely.  Today for the first time I looked at Obama and realized......this man is going to make a significant mark in history, and his incredible talents and intelligence will be the standard upon which all politicians will be measured.  His intelligence is unparallelled in the White House in my life.  I always thought that Richard Nixon was the most capable, and certainly Bill Clinton was a superstar and could appeal to people, but in regards to innate intelligence and his incredible power to digest complex issues......I just watched him in awe this afternoon.   We are a very lucky American people to have him as our president....yes I disagree significantly with his domestic policy choices, but damn......he is good.

How sweet.

no stress

no stress

If it was just that.......our country would be in trouble.   No, as I watched most of the press conference, I thought what other country has perfected this process better than the US.  Could you see Putin trying to look over the podium into the crowd of reporters and allow them to ask questions freely.  Today for the first time I looked at Obama and realized......this man is going to make a significant mark in history, and his incredible talents and intelligence will be the standard upon which all politicians will be measured.  His intelligence is unparallelled in the White House in my life.  I always thought that Richard Nixon was the most capable, and certainly Bill Clinton was a superstar and could appeal to people, but in regards to innate intelligence and his incredible power to digest complex issues......I just watched him in awe this afternoon.   We are a very lucky American people to have him as our president....yes I disagree significantly with his domestic policy choices, but damn......he is good.
And this my friends is how you give the president a blowjob

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Embarassed enough to make a Nazi blush...

Gunz wrote:

And this my friends is how you give the president a blowjob

LOL or take it in the ( ! )

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I watched the whole thing on YouTube last night. The President is catching his stride.

The posters on this forum who think he is some sort of 'monster' are borderline certifiable, in my opinion. I hope he has a great holiday vacation. Markle is already complaining about it over on the Politics Forum, LOL!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum