Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something Seaoat was wrong about...hahhaha

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jones done for season....

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/coach-smith-falcons-could-lose-191715334--nfl.html

2seaoat

Please explain.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:Please explain.
Yeah, I would like an explanation also, I do not remember you ever predicting that Julio Jones would go down with a season ending injury. Now Boards of Florida may be a different story since the Falcons are his team.

2seaoat

I did report that the NFL pre season experts were picking the Falcons as one of six teams who could make the super bowl, but that was in response to Boards continued support of the Falcons. Now when the Bears are out of contention, this thread would be appropriate. I continue to think Seattle is the best team in the NFL, but hope the Bears will mature into contention. This Thursday unfortunately the Giants will not be a good test. A sleeper is definitely New Orleans who beat the Bears Sunday. I think they are playing exceptional ball on both sides, and although I loved the father, I have not been all that impressed with the Ryan boys, but the win in Atlanta, and the huge turn around in the Saints defense probably makes papa proud.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

2seaoat wrote:I did report that the NFL pre season experts were picking the Falcons as one of six teams who could make the super bowl, but that was in response to Boards continued support of the Falcons.   Now when the Bears are out of contention, this thread would be appropriate.   I continue to think Seattle is the best team in the NFL, but hope the Bears will mature into contention.   This Thursday unfortunately the Giants will not be a good test.  A sleeper is definitely New Orleans who beat the Bears Sunday.   I think they are playing exceptional ball on both sides, and although I loved the father, I have not been all that impressed with the Ryan boys, but the win in Atlanta, and the huge turn around in the Saints defense probably makes papa proud.
Well one thing that you do have to admit is that Rob Ryan has really turned the Saints defense around. Going from the worst in the NFL to one of the best. I am also not a big fan of the Ryan twins, but Buddy was a damn good coach, a bit eccentric, but good nevertheless.

seaoat is wrong about A LOT of things.

2seaoat

seaoat is wrong about A LOT of things.

I am flattered, but please pay closer attention......sleeping in class can result in loss of continuity and focus. I am sure if you work harder you can improve and comprehend the discussions and issues.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum