Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This isn't a damn game

+8
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
cool1
Nekochan
Markle
Joanimaroni
gulfbeachbandit
2seaoat
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 11:10 pm

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:DE... while I get the impression that you atleast somewhat agree w me... much of the time ur vids are mobile incompatible. I'm on my phone most of the time... so often  I don't get ur position. It's ok if you continue for the others... just thght I'd let you know.
I didn't believe anyone ever watched one . . . . you may be the first pkr . . . .
I try... I even want to know what you think.
Honestly, it has never been an issue and I ain't dissin' DE cuz he is into posting the tunes but I just never take the time . . . . it's possibly my loss, carry on my friend.
I mostly agree w you... I tune in to debate.

52This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 11:12 pm

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:
Honestly, it has never been an issue and I ain't dissin' DE cuz he is into posting the tunes but I just never take the time . . . . it's possibly my loss, carry on my friend.
He's like the annoying DJ on the worst classic rock station EVAR.

53This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 11:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
knothead wrote:
EVAR ?..when did you go valley girl or gay .... Whatevar ?

54This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 11:37 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
knothead wrote:
Cmon Teo... There are several feminine men here... Sal, Boards, Seagoat, Knot... let em be. They're not a threat.

55This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 11:39 pm

( '

56This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 11:52 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
knothead wrote:
Cmon Teo... There are several feminine men here... Sal, Boards, Seagoat, Knot... let em be. They're not a threat.
Ah man I feel awful..You are so right. I am going to go take a dump and ponder my insensitivity.

57This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 11:54 pm

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
knothead wrote:
Oh, sorry ...

.... standard internet jargon for people under the age of 70 ...

... I shoulda never used it here ...

lmao

58This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/6/2013, 12:02 am

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
knothead wrote:
Oh, sorry ...

.... standard internet jargon for people under the age of 70 ...

... I shoulda never used it here ...

lmao
heh... thanks for putting up w us. (although I'm not much older than you)

59This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/6/2013, 12:08 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I called the NSA and told them you were talking funny they said they would check on it for me.....

This isn't a damn game - Page 3 ZdGmYtrySqGThis isn't a damn game - Page 3 ZdGmYtrySqGThis isn't a damn game - Page 3 ZdGmYtrySqGThis isn't a damn game - Page 3 ZdGmYtrySqGThis isn't a damn game - Page 3 ZdGmYtrySqGThis isn't a damn game - Page 3 ZdGmYtrySqG

60This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/6/2013, 12:18 am

Thanks... I thght it was just me.

61This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/6/2013, 12:28 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal,the NSA sent me this clip of you they took through your TV via your smart meter and they said you were just acting like always....nothing unusual...

This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Puck

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 10/6/2013, 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

62This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/6/2013, 12:29 am

Sal

Sal

Quit fantasizing about me, T.

It's creepy.

63This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/6/2013, 12:31 am

LOL!

64This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/6/2013, 12:35 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:Quit fantasizing about me, T.

It's creepy.

Whoops typical Government inefficiency ..Mix-up, they said this was the real feed back from your house...

This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Larry-david

65This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/6/2013, 12:39 am

Sal

Sal

Larry David??

Hell yes.

Funny and rich.

He's about 20 years my senior, but I'll take it.

66This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/6/2013, 8:20 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Hey... that one worked. I love tull. I was at a concert long ago in houston and Ian was blowing my mind. I was somewhat altered and he was jumping from one black speaker to another (you couldn't see them). When the lights came up I was even more impressed. I still have no idea how he played while doing that.
Was that in the late 70's? If so, I was there, too.

67This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/6/2013, 8:26 am

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Hey... that one worked. I love tull. I was at a concert long ago in houston and Ian was blowing my mind. I was somewhat altered and he was jumping from one black speaker to another (you couldn't see them). When the lights came up I was even more impressed. I still have no idea how he played while doing that.
Was that in the late 70's? If so, I was there, too.
Yep... sometime before I graduated from hs in 80.

68This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/6/2013, 8:32 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

knothead wrote:
PkrBum wrote:DE... while I get the impression that you atleast somewhat agree w me... much of the time ur vids are mobile incompatible. I'm on my phone most of the time... so often  I don't get ur position. It's ok if you continue for the others... just thght I'd let you know.
I didn't believe anyone ever watched one . . . . you may be the first pkr . . . .
I watch them lots of times. Very Happy 

I had not listened to Jethro Tull in years till DE came along. I appreciate his music much more now than I did when I was young. Besides, Ian Anderson is a down-to-earth, just plain good person.

Did you know he never had a single flute lesson? He is entirely self-taught.

69This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/6/2013, 8:36 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
knothead wrote:
Ah man I feel awful..You are so right. I am going to go  take a dump and ponder my insensitivity.
LOL

I just love you two men:)

Last edited by Chrissy on 10/6/2013, 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sticky w)

70This isn't a damn game - Page 3 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/6/2013, 8:51 am

2seaoat

I agree.....we all played tennis at one time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum