Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This isn't a damn game

+8
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
cool1
Nekochan
Markle
Joanimaroni
gulfbeachbandit
2seaoat
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 7:03 am

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:There are some pretty responsible reports that the Speaker's problem has completely got him now.........when your own side is stabbing you in the back, I guess most of us would drink.
WOW, PLEASE show us those reliable reports.  You know, the link to these revelations other than a comment on the DailyKOS.

You probably do but most of us do not drink when someone is stabbing you in the back.
I think seaoat is more of a pill taker. lots of those types around today. I don't recall them being so worried about ted kennedy though.

27This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 8:13 am

Markle

Markle

Chrissy wrote:
Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:There are some pretty responsible reports that the Speaker's problem has completely got him now.........when your own side is stabbing you in the back, I guess most of us would drink.
WOW, PLEASE show us those reliable reports.  You know, the link to these revelations other than a comment on the DailyKOS.

You probably do but most of us do not drink when someone is stabbing you in the back.
I think seaoat is more of a pill taker. lots of those types around today. I don't recall them being so worried about ted kennedy though.
That's true. Even when he couldn't pronounce Senator Barack Hussein Obama's name or he was slurring his words so badly as to be incomprehensible.

28This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 9:50 am

2seaoat

Mr Markle......this utube was produced by republicans. Most people who have lived in the real world realize the speaker has a drinking problem. Our nation is in a mess and a drunk has helped put us there. A great deal of this is internal politics within the Republican Party as they realize this guy has to go. I used to think it was backdoor betrayal, but his slurring of words and obvious drinking issues has now become a national problem.....not just a Republican problem.

29This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 10:05 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

The music in that video is very distracting. 

Most members of Congress are drunk on power.  I blame all of Congress and the President for not having agreed on and passed a budget.

30This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 10:16 am

2seaoat

I think the speaker has a problem which is part of his paralysis to deal with the factions within his party. They are going to use his drinking against him.

31This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 10:23 am

2seaoat wrote:http://www.nbcnews.com/id/21134540/vp=53185844&#53185844

No a game requires a goal and rules.
....but you guy wanna win, you said it

32This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 10:46 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

There is a failure in leadership and it's not just on the Republican side.

33This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 10:52 am

2seaoat

There is a failure in leadership and it's not just on the Republican side.

No, on the issue of shutting down the government there is no shared blame. It is solely a Republican choice.

34This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 10:57 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:There is a failure in leadership and it's not just on the Republican side.

No, on the issue of shutting down the government there is no shared blame.  It is solely a Republican choice.
This is untrue.  There should have been a budget months ago.  There is a failure on both sides.

35This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 11:02 am

2seaoat

not on the funding of the government.......this choice to shut the government down is solely a Republican choice. Budget discussions can continue with an operating government. The tactic to shut the government down is a futile and unproductive choice which is shared by nobody but the Republicans.(only a small core group as there are sufficient common sense Republicans to vote on a clean CR right now) You can spin reality anyway you want, but the shut down is the responsibility and choice of republicans.(again real republicans are ready to vote on a clean CR and should not be blamed for the dixiecrats and haters)

36This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 11:03 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:not on the funding of the government.......this choice to shut the government down is solely a Republican choice.   Budget discussions can continue with an operating government.   The tactic to shut the government down is a futile and unproductive choice which is shared by nobody but the Republicans.(only a small core group as there are sufficient common sense Republicans to vote on a clean CR right now)     You can spin reality anyway you want, but the shut down is the responsibility and choice of republicans.(again real republicans are ready to vote on a clean CR and should not be blamed for the dixiecrats and haters)
It's all about the budget no matter what you say about "real Republicans".

37This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 11:05 am

cool1

cool1

2seaoat wrote:There is a failure in leadership and it's not just on the Republican side.

No, on the issue of shutting down the government there is no shared blame.  It is solely a Republican choice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then why are the rep---trying to help the vets and all and wanting to talk and Obama wont talk--Why doesn't he open crap that the rep--are ready to fund! Why doesn't he delay it for so we can open the government ---Why don't he let vets to there memorial--why Mr president because right now the dems look baaad why burry himself like that

38This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 11:23 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

cool1 wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then why are the rep---trying to help the vets and all and wanting to talk and Obama wont talk--Why doesn't he open crap that the rep--are ready to fund!  Why doesn't he delay it for so we can open the government ---Why don't he let vets to there memorial--why Mr president because right now the dems look baaad why burry himself like that

What is on the table here is a RIDICULOUS ULTIMATUM from House Republicans. Tell me, cool, what you do when someone gives you an ultimatum?

39This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 11:43 am

Floridatexan wrote:
cool1 wrote:

Then why are the rep---trying to help the vets and all and wanting to talk and Obama wont talk--Why doesn't he open crap that the rep--are ready to fund!  Why doesn't he delay it for so we can open the government ---Why don't he let vets to there memorial--why Mr president because right now the dems look baaad why burry himself like that

What is on the table here is a RIDICULOUS ULTIMATUM from House Republicans.  Tell me, cool, what you do when someone gives you an ultimatum?  
WHY is it so ridiculous to delay the mandate for one year? The other mandated portions were delayed.

The system isn't even ready. its failing FT. and its falling flat on its face from the get go. its hard to catch all the fish once you scare them with a holy net.

40This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 11:48 am

cool1

cool1

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:I had a few drinks tonight.  But then again, all my bill are paid and I'm furloughed with one less check coming in.  I deserve a drink.  Good thing I planned ahead and have good healthcare, a military retirement pension, and a very healthy savings account.  
How come everyone doesn't plan ahead?  Wouldn't we all be better off if they did?
You didn't have a choice w/ your intelligence level. You had no where else to go.
I'm glad I planned ahead.
Below is what poor people say:  

I called them to replace a fridge part-defroster heater and he quoted price of $125 for part from Marcones plus $85 labor. I called Marcones's and part cost $49.88.Cancelled appt. and got part put in for $119. He charged more than double the price of the part.

Another one for Adonals Appliance

I also canceled 30 minutes after I signed up and I was charged. I suggest you people make a complaint to your State Attorney General's Office consumer Protection Division. I am. I called after I saw the charge on mybank account and was told I didn't cancel which is untrue.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUH---What ---the ---what--Huh !

41This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 1:03 pm

Believe it or not... there are conservative areas of this country that elect politicians. They don't like they debt exploding... they don't like the govt scope ever reaching further... they have no desire to see the govt grow with every crisis. Radical I know.

42This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 1:25 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

They are going to pay in November of 2014, too.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

43This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 3:48 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

They are going to pay in November of 2014, too.
dumb asses come in all sizes.. its just that your side has far more than its share...

44This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 5:02 pm

PkrBum wrote:Believe it or not... there are conservative areas of this country that elect politicians. They don't like they debt exploding... they don't like the govt scope ever reaching further... they have no desire to see the govt grow with every crisis. Radical I know.
This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Th?id=H.4622537016934633&w=260&h=182&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BzNNiWyvyE

Smile 

45This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 5:31 pm

DE... while I get the impression that you atleast somewhat agree w me... much of the time ur vids are mobile incompatible. I'm on my phone most of the time... so often I don't get ur position. It's ok if you continue for the others... just thght I'd let you know.

46This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 5:49 pm

PkrBum wrote:DE... while I get the impression that you atleast somewhat agree w me... much of the time ur vids are mobile incompatible. I'm on my phone most of the time... so often  I don't get ur position. It's ok if you continue for the others... just thght I'd let you know.
This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Th?id=H.4905051343948542&pid=1

That last one was me agreeing with you.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Smile 

47This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 5:59 pm

Hey... that one worked. I love tull. I was at a concert long ago in houston and Ian was blowing my mind. I was somewhat altered and he was jumping from one black speaker to another (you couldn't see them). When the lights came up I was even more impressed. I still have no idea how he played while doing that.

48This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 10:58 pm

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:DE... while I get the impression that you atleast somewhat agree w me... much of the time ur vids are mobile incompatible. I'm on my phone most of the time... so often  I don't get ur position. It's ok if you continue for the others... just thght I'd let you know.
I didn't believe anyone ever watched one . . . . you may be the first pkr . . . .

49This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 11:02 pm

knothead wrote:
I didn't believe anyone ever watched one . . . . you may be the first pkr . . . .
I try... I even want to know what you think.

50This isn't a damn game - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 11:09 pm

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:
knothead wrote:
I try... I even want to know what you think.
Honestly, it has never been an issue and I ain't dissin' DE cuz he is into posting the tunes but I just never take the time . . . . it's possibly my loss, carry on my friend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum