Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This isn't a damn game

+8
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
cool1
Nekochan
Markle
Joanimaroni
gulfbeachbandit
2seaoat
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1This isn't a damn game Empty This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 10:05 pm

2seaoat

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/21134540/vp=53185844&#53185844

No a game requires a goal and rules.

2This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 10:25 pm

Boehner's drunk again.

3This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 10:27 pm

2seaoat

There are some pretty responsible reports that the Speaker's problem has completely got him now.........when your own side is stabbing you in the back, I guess most of us would drink.

4This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 10:30 pm

He was a drunk before they started stabbing him in the back.

5This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 10:31 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I had a few drinks tonight. But then again, all my bill are paid and I'm furloughed with one less check coming in. I deserve a drink. Good thing I planned ahead and have good healthcare, a military retirement pension, and a very healthy savings account.
How come everyone doesn't plan ahead? Wouldn't we all be better off if they did?

6This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 10:38 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:I had a few drinks tonight.  But then again, all my bill are paid and I'm furloughed with one less check coming in.  I deserve a drink.  Good thing I planned ahead and have good healthcare, a military retirement pension, and a very healthy savings account.  
How come everyone doesn't plan ahead?  Wouldn't we all be better off if they did?
You didn't have a choice w/ your intelligence level. You had no where else to go.

7This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 10:43 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

gulfbeachbandit wrote:I had a few drinks tonight.  But then again, all my bill are paid and I'm furloughed with one less check coming in.  I deserve a drink.  Good thing I planned ahead and have good healthcare, a military retirement pension, and a very healthy savings account.  
How come everyone doesn't plan ahead?  Wouldn't we all be better off if they did?

drunken 

8This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 10:50 pm

GBB may have to furlough his maid. LOL!

9This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 10:51 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
You didn't have a choice w/ your intelligence level. You had no where else to go.
I quit a very good job to join the military.
How's your life going?  You should be full of bliss, with all that ignorance.

10This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 10:53 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:GBB may have to furlough his maid. LOL!
I did cut her pay, and she's not happy. Why, do you need a job?
Try mcdonalds. I don't hire the mentally disabled. Retard.

11This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 11:09 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
I'm glad I planned ahead.
Below is what poor people say:

I called them to replace a fridge part-defroster heater and he quoted price of $125 for part from Marcones plus $85 labor. I called Marcones's and part cost $49.88.Cancelled appt. and got part put in for $119. He charged more than double the price of the part.

Another one for Adonals Appliance

I also canceled 30 minutes after I signed up and I was charged. I suggest you people make a complaint to your State Attorney General's Office consumer Protection Division. I am. I called after I saw the charge on my bank account and was told I didn't cancel which is untrue.

12This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 11:13 pm

Laughing 

13This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 11:16 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Chrissy wrote:Laughing 
I thought the dimwitted one and I were over this. She drug it up again. Poor thing. I almost feel sorry for her.

14This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 11:18 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Chrissy wrote:Laughing 
I thought the dimwitted one and I were over this.  She drug it up again.  Poor thing.  I almost feel sorry for her.  
Her preparation H has probably finally kicked in and doesn't recall the condition. Wink 

15This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 11:22 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I called them to replace a fridge part-defroster heater and he quoted price of $125 for part from Marcones plus $85 labor. I called Marcones's and part cost $49.88.Cancelled appt. and got part put in for $119. He charged more than double the price of the part.

I also canceled 30 minutes after I signed up and I was charged. I suggest you people make a complaint to your State Attorney General's Office consumer Protection Division. I am. I called after I saw the charge on my bank account and was told I didn't cancel which is untrue.
Are you trying to make some kind of point here? What is it? You're looking like the name you just called.

16This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 11:24 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Are you trying to make some kind of point here? What is it? You're looking like the name you just called.
I'm praying for your ex-husbands. They lived a rough life.

17This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 11:25 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I'm praying for your ex-husbands.  They lived a rough life.
don't feel too bad for them, she picked them up from the homeless shelter. Then whacked em LOL

18This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 11:27 pm

This isn't a damn game Th?id=H.4949637437326131&w=168&h=174&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Laughing

19This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 11:30 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Chrissy wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I'm praying for your ex-husbands.  They lived a rough life.
don't feel too bad for them, she picked them up from the homeless shelter. Then whacked em LOL
I heard from another person that dreams killed her husband. He's probably better off dead than with her anyway.

20This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 11:33 pm

He's in a better place. I wanted him to be happy.

21This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 11:38 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:He's in a better place. I wanted him to be happy.
Did he suffer much? If you wanted him to be happy, why did you marry him?

22This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 11:41 pm

No,he didn't suffer. It was a surprise cuase he loved surprises.

23This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/4/2013, 11:44 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:No,he didn't suffer. It was a surprise cuase he loved surprises.
Sounds like a confession. Tired of lying about it?

24This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 1:43 am

Yeah ,I should stop lying. I can't confess to a crime that didn't happen. He's alive and well and still a jerk.

25This isn't a damn game Empty Re: This isn't a damn game 10/5/2013, 4:38 am

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:There are some pretty responsible reports that the Speaker's problem has completely got him now.........when your own side is stabbing you in the back, I guess most of us would drink.
WOW, PLEASE show us those reliable reports. You know, the link to these revelations other than a comment on the DailyKOS.

You probably do but most of us do not drink when someone is stabbing you in the back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum