Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Since Teo isnt here I'll post this for him

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

Since Teo isnt here I'll post this for him 10269510

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yes, he would post that.....  Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

no stress

no stress

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Yes, he would post that.....  Razz
lol. Enjoy your Easter Z

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm surprised he's been gone this long. Did he post anything that would reveal why he left?

no stress

no stress

Something about seaoat kissing his honky ass and some grumbling about Zionists. lol

Lisa12

Teo is doing just fine, other than a pesky sinus infection. I had lunch with him and his grandson yesterday, then a movie. I would never try to speak for him, but I don't think he has issues with anyone here.

Good to hear.........Glad he is doing well..Teo is a good guy... cheers  cheers  cheers 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Tell him we care.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Lisa12 wrote:Teo is doing just fine, other than a pesky sinus infection.  I had lunch with him and his grandson yesterday, then a movie.  I would never try to speak for him, but I don't think he has issues with anyone here.

Please tell him he's part of our family and we miss him, Lisa.

Lisa12 wrote:Teo is doing just fine, other than a pesky sinus infection.  I had lunch with him and his grandson yesterday, then a movie.  I would never try to speak for him, but I don't think he has issues with anyone here.

Smile 

Lisa12

Very nice sentiments! I will make sure he knows  Smile 

Since Teo isnt here I'll post this for him Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgsfQsJgPL3QpcOeCiF8xNpJSc1bD9xlTDFwSysN7trlcM_Is2

Isn't the same around here without Teo and I hope he decides to post again soon. But I can understand his reluctance with spring coming on and all...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUZSwHXKu0Q

Smile 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum