Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is Seaoat?

+4
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 9:18 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

knothead wrote:Everyone here deserves respect neko . . . . whether they have prodded and cajoled or not . . . . . . I like Sal's comment . . . . he's playing cards . . .I hope so!  
I have not disrespected Seaoat.    I've been very tolerant of Seaoat when he's been condescending towards me and at times when he said or suggested that I'm a racist because I disagreed with Obama. I owe no apologies to Seaoat.   

I hope Seaoat is well and having a good time, but I've already said that.

27Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 9:18 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

One of my daughters best friends in high school had a heart attack and died last week....he left a daughter that just turned 21 and was a real daddies girl. We are all dying of something some just got diagnosed earlier than others. make each moment count...hug your kids, husband, Mom, Dad ...whoever loves ya Baby.

28Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 9:21 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:One of my daughters best friends in high school had a heart attack and died last week....he left a daughter that just turned 21 and was a real daddies girl. We are all dying of something some just got diagnosed earlier than others. make each moment count...hug your kids, husband, Mom, Dad ...whoever loves ya Baby.
Great advice, Teo.   I'm sorry about your daughter's friend.

29Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 9:22 pm

knothead

knothead

Chrissy wrote:
knothead wrote:Everyone here deserves respect neko . . . . whether they have prodded and cajoled or not . . . . . . I like Sal's comment . . . . he's playing cards . . .I hope so!  
I think we all need to be more serious.

yes yes professor knot, I think my knuckle has gotten stuck in my ass:affraid: 

Sounds like your rear end is out Chrissy . . . .

30Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 9:32 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:For me, it is my sincere hope that first and foremost he is okay and busy living the remainder of his life.  Secondly, Mr. Oats, at least in my view, represents what this forum is supposed to be about . . . thought provoking.  Those of you making snarky remarks towards him personally tears you down and I hope I have misinterpreted the comments but could we please show some compassion . . . . some understanding . . . . . Bob, Neko, Teo, Joani . . . . . everyone . . . . .  you guys are better than this . . . . so I ask all to collectively hope that he is sitting at a poker table with his hoodie and sunglasses and be glad when he returns . . . . . just sayin'  

WTH are you talking about?

This is not the first thread about Seaoat..and again, as far as I'm concerned, you have misinterpreted the exchange. Furthermore, any time Seaoat is missing for more than a couple of days, one of the ones you accuse of being "snarky" starts a thread looking for him.

The thought of Seaoat not being here is not a pleasant feeling....people deal with unpleasant situations differently....just sayin'

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t9941-seaoat#120680

31Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 9:43 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't know what knot is talking about with me except that I said once that Seaoat has a big ole head...and he does.   Seaoat doesn't even deny it.   And I don't think many members on here would disagree.

32Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 9:45 pm

Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Th?id=H.4950049708245034&w=252&h=176&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

I don't mind seaoat... Except when he starts his racist this and racist that crap... There's times I even agree with him on issues.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMnNAGLAc_w

Smile

33Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 9:51 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I agree with Seaoat on a number of things.  But when you don't agree with Seaoat, he has a tendency to talk down to you like you're stupid.   Oh...and the racist crap of his.  I'm sorry, but calling someone a racist isn't my idea of being respectful towards them.

34Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 9:53 pm

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote: he has a tendency to talk down to you like you're stupid.
I'm guessing you get that a lot.

35Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 9:54 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote: he has a tendency to talk down to you like you're stupid.
I'm guessing you get that a lot.
I'm guessing that you do a lot of guessing about a lot of things.

36Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 9:55 pm

Sal

Sal

Very Happy 

37Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 9:58 pm

knothead

knothead

I am not denigrating anyone so if I have been misunderstood I will accept that responsibility . . . . . thank you neko for a positive response as I never recall you being mean-spirited at all, now let's hope Mr. Oats is not holding a dead man's hand.

38Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 10:02 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:I am not denigrating anyone so if I have been misunderstood I will accept that responsibility . . . . . thank you neko for a positive response as I never recall you being mean-spirited at all, now let's hope Mr. Oats is not holding a dead man's hand.  

? According to your previous post it sure sounded like it.

39Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 10:12 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

knothead wrote:I am not denigrating anyone so if I have been misunderstood I will accept that responsibility . . . . . thank you neko for a positive response as I never recall you being mean-spirited at all, now let's hope Mr. Oats is not holding a dead man's hand.  
Well, I've never been mean spirited towards Seaoat, I can say that with certainty.

40Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 10:47 pm

He was driving to Memphis and Biloxi to play poker depending on his pain level
and that was 9/21. I'm not sure he would play poker for this long.

41Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 10:51 pm

Nekochan wrote:I don't know what knot is talking about with me except that I said once that Seaoat has a big ole head...and he does.   Seaoat doesn't even deny it.   And I don't think many members on here would disagree.
He does have a big head and can be very belittling but that doesn't mean I don't like him.

42Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 10:54 pm

I hate to think that but he is in a lot of pain. It's amazing he is doing what he does and keeps going. I would be laid up in the bed.

43Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 11:07 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Seaoat's a fighter and doesn't let much get him down.  You have to respect that.

44Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 11:10 pm

Sal

Sal

STFU, ghouls.

Mr. Oats is fine.

He's just taking some time off

It's not the first time.

45Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 11:13 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Stuff it!

He has a winning hand.

46Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/27/2013, 11:15 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Stuff it!

He has a winning hand.
Damn straight.

47Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/28/2013, 1:24 am

2seaoat

I am fine.

I just met with people who I had helped during Katrina who lived in Biloxi. The hugs I got this weekend have been the top of my bucket list. I was on my way to surgery to remove my gallbladder when I started to get the hysterical crying phone calls. These people were in shock. They had lost everything, and did not have clothes, and people they knew were dead. The business which employed most of them was wiped out, and they needed help.

From the area outside the prep area for outpatient surgery, I called fourteen people to kick in 500 bucks apiece, get air mattresses, and sleeping bags to my new home to house 20 scared people who included young kids. When I got out of surgery and made it to the parking lot folks were getting what they needed the hysterics had stopped and we had a plan to help everyone. I may not live that much longer, but I have always cherished my friends and family. The hugs I got this weekend were so sincere and meaningful it almost made me uncomfortable because many of the folks who I was competing with in golf never get to see my soft side. I am too busy messing with them.

Biloxi is booming and these folks are on their feet again. I had a wonderful winning streak on the way down winning in St Louis, Memphis, but I lost pretty bad at the Beau Rivage and Greyhound. However, those hugs.......worth more than any poker pot.

As to anybody thinking that they can drive me off with words......you make me smile. Yes, I can be incredibly arrogant, but is it not fun when you think you can get the best of me........does it not feel good. I intentionally stir the pot to make people think and I challenge their ideas and beliefs. That can be scary at times, but in the end if a person is sensitive, I will back off. In real life, I take down bullies and never try to hurt people, and here I simple challenge people to think. So mere words hurting my feelings.....you have no idea.....I live for the honesty here........keep it real, and come get some of me.........but you may have a hard time getting around that big ol head.

48Where is Seaoat? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is Seaoat? 9/28/2013, 8:33 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

2seaoat wrote:I am fine.

I just met with people who I had helped during Katrina who lived in Biloxi.  The hugs I got this weekend have been the top of my bucket list.  I was on my way to surgery to remove my gallbladder when I started to get the hysterical crying phone calls.  These people were in shock.  They had lost everything, and did not have clothes, and people they knew were dead.  The business which employed most of them was wiped out, and they needed help.

From the area outside the prep area for outpatient surgery, I called fourteen people to kick in 500 bucks apiece, get air mattresses, and sleeping bags to my new home to house 20 scared people who included young kids.  When I got out of surgery and made it to the parking lot folks were getting what they needed the hysterics had stopped and we had a plan to help everyone.  I may not live that much longer, but I have always cherished my friends and family.   The hugs I got this weekend were so sincere and meaningful it almost made me uncomfortable because many of the folks who I was competing with in golf never get to see my soft side.   I am too busy messing with them.

Biloxi is booming and these folks are on their feet again.  I had a wonderful winning streak on the way down winning in St Louis, Memphis, but I lost pretty bad at the Beau Rivage and Greyhound.   However, those hugs.......worth more than any poker pot.

As to anybody thinking that they can drive me off with words......you make me smile.  Yes, I can be incredibly arrogant, but is it not fun when you think you can get the best of me........does it not feel good.  I intentionally stir the pot to make people think and I challenge their ideas and beliefs.   That can be scary at times, but in the end if a person is sensitive, I will back off.  In real life, I take down bullies and never try to hurt people, and here I simple challenge people to think.  So mere words hurting my feelings.....you have no idea.....I live for the honesty here........keep it real, and come get some of me.........but you may have a hard time getting around that big ol head.
I'm glad that you and your big ole head are doing well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum