Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ann Coulter slams WND, and rightly so.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

As reported yesterday, Coulter was dropped from WND's event next month because of her plan to address a gathering titled "HOMOCON" sponsored by the homosexual Republican group GOProud that promotes same-sex marriage and military service for open homosexuals.

Here's what Farah from WND said>>>>As a fan of Ann Coulter, it pains me to see her cave into political correctness and lend credibility to the phony homosexual 'conservatives' over at GOProud," said Peter LaBarbera, founder of Americans for Truth, a national organization devoted exclusively to exposing and countering the homosexual activist agenda.

Good for Ann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's about time. Looks like there is actually some movement within the republican party to accept gay and lesbian republicans. It's a start.

Chrissy8 wrote:As reported yesterday, Coulter was dropped from WND's event next month because of her plan to address a gathering titled "HOMOCON" sponsored by the homosexual Republican group GOProud that promotes same-sex marriage and military service for open homosexuals.

Here's what Farah from WND said>>>>As a fan of Ann Coulter, it pains me to see her cave into political correctness and lend credibility to the phony homosexual 'conservatives' over at GOProud," said Peter LaBarbera, founder of Americans for Truth, a national organization devoted exclusively to exposing and countering the homosexual activist agenda.

It's about time. Looks like there is actually some movement within the republican party to accept gay and lesbian republicans. It's a start.

Ann Coulter is a man!

catfriedlegs

It's true. She has an Adam's Apple. Very Happy

I'm a bit confused about this whole gay speech thing she's supposed to do. It wasn't a few years ago she was at a speaking rally and called John Edwards a fag.

RetiredAF wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:As reported yesterday, Coulter was dropped from WND's event next month because of her plan to address a gathering titled "HOMOCON" sponsored by the homosexual Republican group GOProud that promotes same-sex marriage and military service for open homosexuals.

Ann Coulter is a man!

She is NOt!

prove she is................. I want some proof.

catfriedlegs

Chrissy8 wrote:
RetiredAF wrote:

Ann Coulter is a man!

She is NOt!

I saw her pee pee.

Chrissy8 wrote:

She is NOt!

How many women do you know that has an Adam's Apple that is as predominant as hers is.

Azadeh wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
RetiredAF wrote:

Ann Coulter is a man!

She is NOt!

I saw her pee pee.

No you did not! affraid

RetiredAF wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

She is NOt!

How many women do you know that has an Adam's Apple that is as predominant as hers is.

Me. and I dont have a pee pee.

I do have a large adams apple though and a voice that carries. Some just call it a loud mouth LOL

catfriedlegs

Chrissy8 wrote:
RetiredAF wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

She is NOt!

Me. and I dont have a pee pee.

I do have a large adams apple though and a voice that carries. Some just call it a loud mouth LOL

**Feeling my Adam's apple - it doesn't feel big. Or is that a goiter?
I really don't believe that Coulter is a man. But she is kharob. Rolling Eyes

Azadeh wrote:

I personally do not think that she is a man either, I was just saying that to stir Chrissy's blood pressure up a bit, after all she did call me boring and monotone the other evening.

RetiredAF wrote:
Azadeh wrote:

I personally do not think that she is a man either, I was just saying that to stir Chrissy's blood pressure up a bit, after all she did call me boring and monotone the other evening.

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you got me LOLOLOLOLOLOL Laughing

Razz

catfriedlegs

There Once was a Man called Reg

Who Went with a Girl in a Hedge

Along came his wife

With a big Carving Knife

And cut off his meat and two veg

Laughing

RetiredAF wrote:
Azadeh wrote:

Very Happy

I don't think you're boring at all, RAF!

PerennialBulldog1 wrote:

Very Happy

Thanks PB, I am just direct and to the point. I don't beat around the bush.

RetiredAF wrote:
PerennialBulldog1 wrote:

Very Happy

Thanks PB, I am just direct and to the point. I don't beat around the bush.

but beating around the bush can be fun Razz

Coulter is a transgender that's why she hates gays so much. She thinks they should go the whole way.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm a little confused. Wasn't it Ann Coulter who said "you're EITHER a liberal OR a conservative if you have an IQ higher than a toaster"?
And now you're trying to tell me it's the same Ann Coulter who is conservative on so much but is now liberal on queers?
Must be a different Ann Coulter.

But if it really is the same Ann Coulter then she's written a lot more books than I have and been on fox news a lot more than I have and that makes her a lot smarter than I am so it must make sense. I just refuse to believe that Ann Coulter can be "on the fence" and "does it just to talk" (as Chrissy so aptly puts it).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum